Banana

I

Indofred

I'm concerned at the possibility of a moron of Trump's type becoming the most powerful man in the world, but saddened at the realisation so many people would have to be stupid enough to vote for him to give him that power, thus proving the human race is doomed to remain a bunch of cretins for the foreseeable future.

We have great poets, wonderful painters and amazing musicians, but the majority of us are still mindless minions without a clue.

"Banana" should be used as Trump's election campaign slogan.

Trump's candidacy was a joke until he made kicking brown people out of the country the focal point of his campaign. Then all the white conservatives were falling over themselves to support him and here we are today.

26561665840_4ce9688844_z.jpg

I'm concerned at the possibility of a moron of Trump's type becoming the most powerful man in the world, but saddened at the realisation so many people would have to be stupid enough to vote for him to give him that power, thus proving the human race is doomed to remain a bunch of cretins for the foreseeable future.

We have great poets, wonderful painters and amazing musicians, but the majority of us are still mindless minions without a clue.

I'm sad too. Trump will lose, and Clinton will become President. We thought it was bad when our options were McCain or Obama. It's getting worse and worse year after year.

I think its very interesting watching Trump whip the racists into a frenzy. I've been telling people for years that there was going to be a lashback by racist whites over Obamas election. I have a purely scientific desire to see how much of the white vote Trump gets.

I suspect Clinton will be pretty rubbish for America, probably a 'I'll do it for votes and/or cash" president, not one who'll actually do anything because it's the right thing to do. That and I dislike left wing policies because they're mostly shit.
However, a rubbish president is better than a disastrous president.
America is faced with a choice, but no good option.

I don't suppose you guys have cloning technology that could bring back Thatcher, do you?

There are 3rd parties

If you want neither Clinton nor Trump, what other option do you have.

So far, the race is between Johnson and Stein.

Forum List

Back