Ban Police Use of Tasers

I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Or we should just let all criminals go who resist arrest. Especially simple rapist.

Hell, crime should be just like a traffic ticket, cite them and let them come to court a month later.

And God bless your sympathy for those who shoot and kill and rape.

Resisting arrest is a violent crime.

People are acting as if we should consider if the criminal loves kittens before they get shot for violently resisting arrest.

Technically resisting arrest is fighting. Choosing to fight. And people here think we should gently lovingly caress the person who chooses to physically fight a police officer.

Idiocy argues we must protect the attacker.

Or we should just let all criminals go who resist arrest. Especially simple rapist.

Hell, crime should be just like a traffic ticket, cite them and let them come to court a month later.

And God bless your sympathy for those who shoot and kill and rape.
I have very little sympathy for them if any. If anything, people who are guilty of such activity should be in prison amongst the lifers. With company like that, their days would definitely be numbered.

God bless you and their victims always!!!

Holly

I have very little sympathy for them if any. If anything, people who are guilty of such activity should be in prison amongst the lifers. With company like that, their days would definitely be numbered.

Holly
Maybe I confused your first post, it seems like I did. Sorry.

I started this thread about tasers and those willing to physically fight the police.

Maybe I confused your first post, it seems like I did. Sorry.

I started this thread about tasers and those willing to physically fight the police.
You don't have anything to apologize for. I get it and to me, you couldn't be anymore right. Those who are guilty of activity that is horrendous enough should no longer be allowed out there with the rest of us when they choose to become such monsters.

Holly

Sure, we can shape them like bunnies and color them pink.

And they should tickle, not hurt.

You made a great suggestion

F OFF Moron. :fu: Take your bunny and stick it where the sun doesn't shine with your B&W "logic." I bet I could design a taser in just 5 minutes that between shape and holster position would NEVER be mistaken for a gun!

I'm surprised your lame ass isn't lobbying to sue taser manufactures now for involuntary manslaughter like some do of gun manufacturers just because someone used one in a crime!

F OFF Moron. :fu: Take your bunny and stick it where the sun doesn't shine with your B&W "logic." I bet I could design a taser in just 5 minutes that between shape and holster position would NEVER be mistaken for a gun!

I'm surprised your lame ass isn't lobbying to sue taser manufactures now for involuntary manslaughter like some do of gun manufacturers just someone used one in a crime!
Okay, bunny was a bad idea, how about making them look like monkeys so they don't confuse them with guns while you and your family physically fight the police because you don't like speeding tickets.

What moron thought tasers could penetrate winter coats??

Everything a police officer carries is referred to as a "tactical OPTION"... not everything works in every instance. OC spray is often ineffectual, can't be used in windy environments, or close quarters. A baton is often very effective but requires a lot of room to swing it and, admittedly, the optics of using a baton on a smaller offender aren't good.

A TASER is just another "option" that will be a poor choice in most situations, just the thing you need in a few.

I think I would have preferred the old days when the options were pistol or shotgun ... feeling lucky, punk?

IMG_1527.PNG

Forum List

Back