NASCAR Nixes Let's Go Brandon Car

• Banned
Too stupid even for NASCAR.

well-somebodys-triggered.jpg

To me, there not being an acknowledgement of the matter at all whatsoever good or bad may be what might say everything that is most important. In other words, just ask this question, do you really want such a matter to have such a place in your favorite restaurant, sporting event, memory, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

• Banned
In other words, just ask this question, do you really want such a matter to have such a place in your favorite restaurant, sporting event, memory, etc.

What matter? Saying fuck you to the worst president ever? Yes. It's called exercising free speech. No offense or anything btw.

What matter? Saying fuck you to the worst president ever? Yes. It's called exercising free speech. No offense or anything btw.
I get where you're coming from. I am only pointing out that sometimes not saying anything at all might be the best form of free speech. It only says that some people are not even worth the time or the waste of breath.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, make it as clear as crystal glass that not just any matter has a place in your mind, in your life, at your dinner table, etc.

I get where you're coming from. I am only pointing out that sometimes not saying anything at all might be the best form of free speech. It only says that some people are not even worth the time or the waste of breath.

God bless you always!!!

True, but it also says that some people are just triggered as hell and God bless you as well. :)

The kid had nothing to do with that. It was the talking head media bitch that started it. Nascar is nothing but faggots anyway.

Forum List

Back