Ban concealed guns

I really don’t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

I see too many insane guys with concealed permits
Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I don’t feel safe !!

I disagree wholeheartedly. Some people freak out when you open-carry in some locations. Just less of a scene for a civilian patron in a bar or a church to keep his firearm concealed.

I have always thought that freaking people out was the main reason guys open carry, especially a rifle.
Don’t let my rights scare you.

They don't. If you are open carrying, I know you have a firearm. You can't see my M1911.

Funny, I have never run across a single insane person with a concealed handgun permit. Lefties who don't know the difference between automatic and semi automatic or .40 cal vs .25 cal. are apparently under the delusion that concealed carry permits have no restrictions. Of course there are restrictions on where you can carry a concealed handgun and with the proliferation of metal detectors the chances are high that you will be caught if you attempt to violate them.

Anybody that wants to even the odds is a fool. I was trained to seek, create and use force multipliers, to achieve a decisive advantage. A large part is often between the ears. Not sure about you.

And 99.999% of the time.....
The ones who will actually do what others only brag about .......you will never hear a WORD from them.....they just DO IT.
No talk. No bragging. No excuses.

There are VERY FEW who fit into that category.

Open carry
No conceal

To have a chance for this to work, you must boldly approach drug dealers and all the hardened criminals you can find....and then.....

Take the time to explain your position to them and why you insist they never carry concealed.

You see, if you are not a man of convictions, willing to back your ideology, you are not a man at all.

And lacking that, you do not actually believe in yourself or the things you say others should do.

Open carry
No conceal

Why would you treat anyone any differently depending on whether they are carrying openly or concealed?
I live in a very volcanic city where things go bad fast
If I get into an argument and I see the guy has a gun- then I will diffuse and walk away . Sometimes it’s more difficult and I don’t what to get shot because some “ genetically damaged “ nut leaves me zero choice

Open carry
No conceal

Why would you treat anyone any differently depending on whether they are carrying openly or concealed?
If I get into an argument and I see the guy has a gun- then I will diffuse and walk away . Sometimes it’s more difficult and I don’t what to get shot because some “ genetically damaged “ nut leaves me zero choice

An argument about what? You want to protect your ability to verbally assault someone without consequences?

I know the users on this thread are all very responsible and intelligent
The city I dwell is in like living through the “Cuban missile crisis “

Open carry
No conceal

An argument about what? You want to protect your ability to verbally assault someone without consequences?
I am a very non violent guy but I am constantly provoked all the time by trash customers in my store and cars cut you off on the Road

Open carry
No conceal

I am a very non violent guy but I am constantly provoked all the time by trash customers in my store and cars cut you off on the Road

Sounds like you have a very tenuous grip on your temper for a peaceful guy.

Then move. You want to remove the rights of over 18 million US citizens because you are scared of what you don't know? Sorry. That is unacceptable.
I know I am being unreasonable. Let me tell you what just happened to me 45 min ago
This is 100 percent truth

I close my store door and I glance over my shoulder and the next door owner gives me the finger . I give him in it right back
Then I walk to my car and he comes outside and gives me the finger
I waive him on to approach me and let’s go .
He then waives me on to walk back to him
. I just stay next to my car and we stare at each other for 45 seconds and I leave

He is mad because I called the owners last month to tell him to stop parking his car in front of my store all day
So now this has escalated to the extreme
He speaks almost no English and I don’t know if he has a gun or not
I was ready to throw down in a filthy Vegas parking lot lol

I yelled at him to come over here

A bunch of Mexican and black guys must have been like wtf ??
Skinny white guy vs a fat Asian guy in their 40s

Then move. You want to remove the rights of over 18 million US citizens because you are scared of what you don't know? Sorry. That is unacceptable.
I know I am being unreasonable. Let me tell you what just happened to me 45 min ago

I close my store door and I glance over my shoulder and the next door owner gives me the finger . I give him in it right back
. I just stay next to my car and we stare at each other for 45 seconds and I leave

Next time someone gives you the finger, smile and wave. Let the little shit go.

Should I call the property owners because this is going to end in one of us going to the ER and I am guessing it will be him

Actually that is a very shrewd response
I am going to do that

Actually that is a very shrewd response
I am going to do that

Let me give you a piece of advice I learned a decade or so ago.

What other people think of you should not only not bother you, it isn't any of your business. What they think is their business.

Forum List

Back