Ban concealed guns

We've got constitutional carry, effective July 1, though I disapprove on safety issues.
I like Florida and they recognize all state's carry permits, as does Tennessee.
State-to-state concealed carry reciprocity laws means absolutely nothing. You're still going to get arrested on a federal gun charge and serve the rest of your life in prison even if you are fully authorized to carry legal firearms and you have never done anything wrong with a firearm in your life. The Feds still offer pre-emptive lifetime imprisonment without parole if you are deemed a danger or threat or some neighbor lady named Karen calls the cops. Don't expect the Feds to tell the truth on the false charges they plan to file, any more the State Troopers who lie out their ass about anything and everything.

I really don’t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

I see too many insane guys with concealed permits
Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I don’t feel safe !!

Florida leads the nation in concealed permits. The great majority of the gun crime in Florida (like the rest of the country) is from street thugs that couldn't pass the simple "shall issue" requirements Florida has. The people that have the permits are not the ones that commit the crimes.

Actually it would be better if Florida had Constitutional Carry. The crime stats wouldn't change and we would have more Liberty.
We've got constitutional carry, effective July 1, though I disapprove on safety issues.

The people that conceal carry in Florida do not present much of a safety problem.

I am a firearms instructor and taught concealled carry classes a few years ago. I don't believe in this "my finger is my safety bullshit". I encouraged them to get guns with safeties.
People you train are safer and respect their weapon more than the untrained. I'm one you would disapprove of weapon selection. I carry Walthur PPQ M2 full size. It has the double trigger, but no specific safety selector and I do carry with one in the pipe. I will admit, I carry in a cross draw situation, so if I do screw up, I won't shoot myself in the leg, like you see on YouTube, but actually always been pretty much crossdraw, as I carried my government supplied sidearm in a shoulder holster, back in the day. Much easier getting in and out of vehicles, more comfortable riding or flying for extended times, especially with a full size service weapon, etc.

I really don’t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I don’t feel safe !!

Florida leads the nation in concealed permits. The great majority of the gun crime in Florida (like the rest of the country) is from street thugs that couldn't pass the simple "shall issue" requirements Florida has. The people that have the permits are not the ones that commit the crimes.

Actually it would be better if Florida had Constitutional Carry. The crime stats wouldn't change and we would have more Liberty.

The people that conceal carry in Florida do not present much of a safety problem.

I am a firearms instructor and taught concealled carry classes a few years ago. I don't believe in this "my finger is my safety bullshit". I encouraged them to get guns with safeties.
People you train are safer and respect their weapon more than the untrained. I'm one you would disapprove of weapon selection. I carry Walthur PPQ M2 full size. It has the double trigger, but no specific safety selector and I do carry with one in the pipe. I will admit, I carry in a cross draw situation, so if I do screw up, I won't shoot myself in the leg, like you see on YouTube, but actually always been pretty much crossdraw, as I carried my government supplied sidearm in a shoulder holster, back in the day. Much easier getting in and out of vehicles, more comfortable riding or flying for extended times, especially with a full size service weapon, etc.

In the decades that I have been involved with firearms as a trainer and range officer I have come to the conclusion that most people that have a pistol that doesn't have a safety are not trained well enough.

It only takes a fraction of a second to disengage a safety. It takes tremendous range time to be trained well enough safely use a pistol without a safety in a stress situation.

I shoot several thousands of rounds each year. Year after year. I am better trained than probably 90% of the gun owners out there. I will not own a pistol without a safety.

People you train are safer and respect their weapon more than the untrained
Whenever we have that particular "discussion," guns are reserved for "police and active duty military only," (to use the popular Jewish catchphrase,) and it ends in a total gun ban for civilians.

I don’t feel safe !!

In the decades that I have been involved with firearms as a trainer and range officer I have come to the conclusion that most people that have a pistol that doesn't have a safety are not trained well enough.

It only takes a fraction of a second to disengage a safety. It takes tremendous range time to be trained well enough safely use a pistol without a safety in a stress situation.

I shoot several thousands of rounds each year. Year after year. I am better trained than probably 90% of the gun owners out there. I will not own a pistol without a safety.
I am extensively trained, trained many, and O.I.C.d and S.O.d more ranges of every description than I could possibly count, am still putting a lot of rounds downrange yearly, and would be considered very disciplined. Your point is still quite valid. My wife (for example), will be carrying soon and I will not be recommending a weapon without a safety for her. She does not and will not have the training and weapons experience to make it a logical first handgun. Glad to hear sober voices out there.

People you train are safer and respect their weapon more than the untrained
Whenever we have that particular "discussion," guns are reserved for "police and active duty military only," (to use the popular Jewish catchphrase,) and it ends in a total gun ban for civilians.
Not mine, or his. Something in your background that makes you think you would be considered a risk if examined? Perhaps you should have been more circumspect in your past actions.

I don’t feel safe !!
Banning concealed carry would not prevent criminals from carrying concealed weapons. It would merely enhance their ability to see just who might be one to shoot back if they pull out their concealed guns to commit crimes.

Knowing that people are not armed increases the likelihood of violent crime.

I guess I prefer revolvers over pistols
Why ? They just seen more simple and don’t jam
I like the heavy metal feeling
I just wish wheel guns had more bullets

I have shot both and did far better with the heav 4 inch revolver
. It has very little kick in .38

I did shoot a plastic .40 and the kick was so bad I missed ever target by a huge margin
Colt long barrel .357mag Python shooting .38specials is the most accurate revolver I have shot to date. It has reduced recoil and less lifting of the barrel.

Something in your background that makes you think you would be considered a risk if examined?
Credit history, employment history, insurance premiums, etc.?
Perhaps you should have been more circumspect in your past actions.
Or are you talking about false judgments made by cop calling Karens with psychiatrists in court? Admittedly not a decision I would have made. They saw an opportunity to revoke my rights and ruin my life in a court of law and they took full advantage of it, just as the law officers on the beat everywhere in the States have attempting to take advantage of the current political instability to shoot and kill me.

I know the users on this thread are all very responsible and intelligent
The city I dwell is in like living through the “Cuban missile crisis “

Then move. You want to remove the rights of over 18 million US citizens because you are scared of what you don't know? Sorry. That is unacceptable.
I know I am being unreasonable. Let me tell you what just happened to me 45 min ago
This is 100 percent truth

I close my store door and I glance over my shoulder and the next door owner gives me the finger . I give him in it right back
Then I walk to my car and he comes outside and gives me the finger
I waive him on to approach me and let’s go .
He then waives me on to walk back to him
. I just stay next to my car and we stare at each other for 45 seconds and I leave
That means your claiming to be a peaceful guy is a lie. A peaceful guy would have ignored the bastard to begin with.

Something in your background that makes you think you would be considered a risk if examined?
Credit history, employment history, insurance premiums, etc.?
Perhaps you should have been more circumspect in your past actions.
Or are you talking about false judgments made by cop calling Karens with psychiatrists in court? Admittedly not a decision I would have made. They saw an opportunity to revoke my rights and ruin my life in a court of law and they took full advantage of it, just as the law officers on the beat everywhere in the States have attempting to take advantage of the current political instability to shoot and kill me.
Figured there was something personal. I am totally unfamiliar with your case, so could not judge right or wrong or attempt to try. If you were fkd over, I'm sorry for ya. I do support there being red flag laws, but also realize they can be abused. Good luck getting your life back together.

I don’t feel safe !!
Fuck your Feelings. Too bad you don;t feel safe. stay hone than

I don’t feel safe !!
I am reconsidering

I don’t feel safe !!
Hey Desperado. You gave me a "like" on somewhere in this thread, where I said a ban on concealed carry would never happen in Tennessee. Guess I was right. Yesterday, Governor signed constitutional carry for open or concealed carry handguns without even a permit requirement, meaning anybody over 21 can carry as long as they are not specifically banned for good reason, effective July, 1st. Not thrilled any moron with price of a pistol is invited to carry, but definitely gives credence that concealed will never be banned in Tennessee.

State-to-state concealed carry reciprocity laws means absolutely nothing. You're still going to get arrested on a federal gun charge and serve the rest of your life in prison even if you are fully authorized to carry legal firearms and you have never done anything wrong with a firearm in your life. The Feds still offer pre-emptive lifetime imprisonment without parole if you are deemed a danger or threat or some neighbor lady named Karen calls the cops. Don't expect the Feds to tell the truth on the false charges they plan to file, any more the State Troopers who lie out their ass about anything and everything.
Won't happen to me. Sounds like runaway paranoia.

I don’t feel safe !!
Hey Desperado. You gave me a "like" on somewhere in this thread, where I said a ban on concealed carry would never happen in Tennessee. Guess I was right. Yesterday, Governor signed constitutional carry for open or concealed carry handguns without even a permit requirement, meaning anybody over 21 can carry as long as they are not specifically banned for good reason, effective July, 1st. Not thrilled any moron with price of a pistol is invited to carry, but definitely gives credence that concealed will never be banned in Tennessee.
Correct, I fully support that action. That makes 20 states now with constitutional carry. You have to have more trust in your fellow citizens.

I don’t feel safe !!
I am reconsidering
Coming to your senses. How did you survive with all those with concealed carry permits now.

Forum List

Back