BAM! Back to back

According to the FBI report Hillary was "extremely careless". Not really high praise regarding her handling of sensitive Government documents.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

And the Libs here are celebrating a huge Hillary win for some reason...
Well they are the same ones who are boastful about a tremendous vibrant robust
Obama economy.....

Sad....

Based on the last two reports it shows that baggage was empty
you dont get it do you?....it doesnt fucking matter.....a hell of a lot of people think she is being protected and something is being covered up,now more than ever because of this meeting between Bill and Loretta.....its called TAINT....the damage is done.....the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats....

The meeting had no effect. She said she would take the judgment of the FBI. Nobody can control what tea people might think, but as usual they are wrong.
read my last sentence above.....now you see where you are....i can see the distrust this meeting brought out,you cant even say you can understand people seeing it that way.....i wonder why?....

Because he meeting had nothing to do with the FBI's decision.
you are to far gone bulldog to discuss this....will you at least admit this?.....that the stupid meeting between bill and loretta and the aftermath resulted in a lot of people thinking she is,because of who she is,she is being protected......can you see that?....
Which people? Which NEW group of people you think this changed their thinking of Hillary and whether or not they will vote for her come November?

The world of Republican politics comes crashing down as Trey Gowdy releases his long awaited Benghazi report and comes up with......nothing

Then, minutes ago, the FBI releases their investigation of Hillary's email server and recommends no prosecution

But look at the bright side Republicans.....you still got Trump
\

Of course there will be no prosecution. Did you really think there was a chance of that??

Oh and gotta wonder what that little meeting between Bill and Lynch was about. Wanna take a few bets on the subject matter??

Really You are one blind fool.
You can SPECULATE from now to the cows come home, at this point, what difference does it make?

According to the FBI report Hillary was "extremely careless". Not really high praise regarding her handling of sensitive Government documents.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

And the Libs here are celebrating a huge Hillary win for some reason...
Well they are the same ones who are boastful about a tremendous vibrant robust
Obama economy.....

Sad....

I don't see anyone celebrating anything. I do believe the RW should give themselves full credit for bringing Clinton to justice.

The world of Republican politics comes crashing down as Trey Gowdy releases his long awaited Benghazi report and comes up with......nothing

Then, minutes ago, the FBI releases their investigation of Hillary's email server and recommends no prosecution

But look at the bright side Republicans.....you still got Trump
\

Yes, they released their investigation and lo and behold the corrupt government won't indict their corruptocrat. All this proves is that YOU are a lesser human being than the political elite. The political party are superior creatures to us peons and this is now them telling it to your face. Enjoy the now certain decent into totalitarianism. You deserve the government you support.

I just hope you survive long enough to learn how catastrophic your support was.

Everyone here knows and can see that in politics, hints, signals and signs can be conveyed even though the speaker says the opposite. Politicians think they are tricky little fuckers but they are all an open book. When the FBI Director said Hiliary didn't break any laws, he was talking about classified material. What he conveyed to Congress was, she lied to Congress when she said she didn't receive or send classified material. Which means, "Mr. Gowdy, the ball is back in your court. Git 'er done!"
Please, tell us, what ELSE does your crystal ball tell you oh great and mighty Svengali?
crystal_ball_LG.jpg

She admitted it was a mistake long ago. What are you pouting about?

And Comey just told us about how it was all illegal, and then told us he wasn't going to indict. In other words, for the dumb ones like you, she is ABOVE THE LAW. And you're not. Enjoy that fact. But don't whine to us when they slap you down.

geezus are you and bulldog that fucking dense?.....or am i right that only die hard lefties wont get this?...do you realize how many people,and not just righties,are looking at this as hillary,BECAUSE of who she is.....is being protected?...that has nothing to do if she is guilty or not,its how millions of people are looking at this because of the events that happened right before what the FBI had to say...IT DID NOT LOOK GOOD........take your head out clintons popo and you might see things differently....all this did is put more taint on her.....
Harry, take a deep breath.

OK, it does not LOOK good.

So. What.

You expect left wingers/liberals/Democrats to vote for Trump and/or Republicans instead?

Calm down.

all you are doing is just proving what i said.....you cant even admit that a hell of a lot of people are looking at this as hillary,being who she is,is being protected...you wont even admit that, the meeting between bill and loretta,with what is going on, was pretty stupid,and people were going to be asking many a question because of that meeting and the aftermath.....let me say this again......But people believing in stupid shit doesnt mean the stupid shit is valid.....i guess we know who one of them is.....

Oh I can admit there are people who think Hillary did something. But people believing in stupid shit doesnt mean the stupid shit is valid. I never watch Bigfoot hunters and go "Well, it must be a Bigfoot out there because they seem to really believe it" lol

Using the old..."Everyone who is smart can see it and I'm one of them" is the usual bullshit. Everyone can see you're a fool and only the stupid people cant see it.

Now does that statement mean you are stupid? According to you as soon as I said it its valid
geezus CC are you that far gone?......this "But people believing in stupid shit doesnt mean the stupid shit is valid."....that is not even close to my point.....

Sure it is...You say that I should admit that people think she's protected so that means it should be taken as real.

Something that is real is provable....you dont have proof just begging.
geezus are you and bulldog that fucking dense?.....or am i right that only die hard lefties wont get this?...do you realize how many people,and not just righties,are looking at this as hillary,BECAUSE of who she is.....is being protected?...that has nothing to do if she is guilty or not,its how millions of people are looking at this because of the events that happened right before what the FBI had to say...IT DID NOT LOOK GOOD........take your head out clintons popo and you might see things differently....all this did is put more taint on her.....

Quit crying. They did not recommend charges be placed because they didn't find enough to gain a conviction. Most Dems will agree what she did was not a smart move, but they also don't believe it is worthy of sending her to prison. There just isn't much there. It's time to move on, because she is going to be the next president. Republicans better get used to the idea and start thinking about how they will work with her. Surprisingly, I think she will work better with Republicans than Barry has.
another one who cant grasp what im saying....take your head out auditor....everything you mentioned was something i never mentioned...

So. What.

You expect left wingers/liberals/Democrats to vote for Trump and/or Republicans instead?

Calm down.
no marc thats not what im saying....are you guys that far left that you cant understand how this looks to MANY who are not big time lefties like you guys are?....and so what if it doesnt look good?....geezus.....

I guess this will close the gap for Hillary in the honest and trustworthy category... lol

that is where republicans so hilariously fucked up. they knew that it was likely that the opponent would end up to be hillary. a known fully vetted candidate.

and they chose trump! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So. What.

Calm down.
no marc thats not what im saying....are you guys that far left that you cant understand how this looks to MANY who are not big time lefties like you guys are?....and so what if it doesnt look good?....geezus.....

hillary's "baggage" is known. it is known. e.g. her iraq war vote. hence obama.

but to challenge hillary, those nutjobs managed to select a sweet potato with small hands, which has the best words.

hifuckinglarious.

another one who cant grasp what im saying

After 5 times asking you what is your point, I'm starting to realize you dont have one or at least are physically unable to type it here for all to see
if you cant understand what i said in post 60 CC then you are like i said, just too far left to get it....or your dont want to get it because it means that sweet hillary may still have a taint on her....and after all its hillary,the lefts sweetheart and you cant have that can you....i can understand that.....

So. What.

Calm down.
Harry,

I already said it LOOKS bad.

Many other liberals have echoed the same sentiment, practically from the time the news came out of the initial event.

What more do you want?

Should we curse Hillary and damn her to hell?

Forum List

Back