BAM! Back to back

you dont get it do you?....it doesnt fucking matter.....a hell of a lot of people think she is being protected and something is being covered up,now more than ever because of this meeting between Bill and Loretta.....its called TAINT

The FBI wasnt there tho...Good luck on tying that into the conspiracy
you left out a very important part of my quote CC....."the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats"....i said this to you in another thread....so i guess we know where your head is stuck in...

Yes thats very important. It shows that only the smart people agree with you and all others are either stupid of dems or both.

"The FBI are liberals" I called it :badgrin:
all you are doing is just proving what i said.....you cant even admit that a hell of a lot of people are looking at this as hillary,being who she is,is being protected...you wont even admit that, the meeting between bill and loretta,with what is going on, was pretty stupid,and people were going to be asking many a question because of that meeting and the aftermath.....let me say this again......the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats.....i guess we know who one of them is.....

Hillary has already admitted she regrets using a private server

Doesn't that make you happy?
its still yet another taint on her RW.....this whole thing was a very stupid thing for bill and lynch to do with the shit happening right now.....just more baggage on her already huge pile....just sayin.....

Based on the last two reports it shows that baggage was empty
you dont get it do you?....it doesnt fucking matter.....a hell of a lot of people think she is being protected and something is being covered up,now more than ever because of this meeting between Bill and Loretta.....its called TAINT....the damage is done.....the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats....

The meeting had no effect. She said she would take the judgment of the FBI. Nobody can control what tea people might think, but as usual they are wrong.
read my last sentence above.....now you see where you are....i can see the distrust this meeting brought out,you cant even say you can understand people seeing it that way.....i wonder why?....

Because he meeting had nothing to do with the FBI's decision.

you dont get it do you?....it doesnt fucking matter.....a hell of a lot of people think she is being protected and something is being covered up,now more than ever because of this meeting between Bill and Loretta.....its called TAINT

you left out a very important part of my quote CC....."the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats"....i said this to you in another thread....so i guess we know where your head is stuck in...

Yes thats very important. It shows that only the smart people agree with you and all others are either stupid of dems or both.

all you are doing is just proving what i said.....you cant even admit that a hell of a lot of people are looking at this as hillary,being who she is,is being protected...you wont even admit that, the meeting between bill and loretta,with what is going on, was pretty stupid,and people were going to be asking many a question because of that meeting and the aftermath.....let me say this again......the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats.....i guess we know who one of them is.....

Oh I can admit there are people who think Hillary did something. But people believing in stupid shit doesnt mean the stupid shit is valid. I never watch Bigfoot hunters and go "Well, it must be a Bigfoot out there because they seem to really believe it" lol

Using the old..."Everyone who is smart can see it and I'm one of them" is the usual bullshit. Everyone can see you're a fool and only the stupid people cant see it.

Now does that statement mean you are stupid? According to you as soon as I said it its valid

The world of Republican politics comes crashing down as Trey Gowdy releases his long awaited Benghazi report and comes up with......nothing

Then, minutes ago, the FBI releases their investigation of Hillary's email server and recommends no prosecution

But look at the bright side Republicans.....you still got Trump
\

Presidunce and Incompecunt are on their way to No Carolina now...campaigning on your dime. Fuck them both.

The world of Republican politics comes crashing down as Trey Gowdy releases his long awaited Benghazi report and comes up with......nothing

Then, minutes ago, the FBI releases their investigation of Hillary's email server and recommends no prosecution

\

Well if you can't tell incompetence when you see it then there is no hope for you.

Comey said no prosecution but he also pointed out the stupidity and incompetence of both Hitlery and her staff. Doubt I'd be feeling so great about her skating by.

Incompetence is incompetence whether its at Benghazi or using your own server for top secret classified information.

Yup. You should be so proud of your hero. Hitlery. She's one helluva presidential candidate.

If your a Clown from DC that is. LOL

Last edited:
Who are you going to shoot?

Who knows who, when or where. The Liberal Scum that apparently make up the majority of this country may just need to start paying attention to the rest of us for once.

tumblr_inline_mok3fuKcHX1qz4rgp.gif

its still yet another taint on her RW.....this whole thing was a very stupid thing for bill and lynch to do with the shit happening right now.....just more baggage on her already huge pile....just sayin.....

you dont get it do you?....it doesnt fucking matter.....a hell of a lot of people think she is being protected and something is being covered up,now more than ever because of this meeting between Bill and Loretta.....its called TAINT....the damage is done.....the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats....

The meeting had no effect. She said she would take the judgment of the FBI. Nobody can control what tea people might think, but as usual they are wrong.
read my last sentence above.....now you see where you are....i can see the distrust this meeting brought out,you cant even say you can understand people seeing it that way.....i wonder why?....

you are to far gone bulldog to discuss this....will you at least admit this?.....that the stupid meeting between bill and loretta and the aftermath resulted in a lot of people thinking she is,because of who she is,she is being protected......can you see that?....

you are to far gone bulldog to discuss this....will you at least admit this?.....that the stupid meeting between bill and loretta and the aftermath resulted in a lot of people thinking she is,because of who she is,she is being protected......can you see that?....

I can see that unfounded claims aren't unusual for the right.

\

Of course there will be no prosecution. Did you really think there was a chance of that??

Oh and gotta wonder what that little meeting between Bill and Lynch was about. Wanna take a few bets on the subject matter??

Really You are one blind fool.

\

Well if you can't tell incompetence when you see it then there is no hope for you.

Comey said no prosecution but he also pointed out the stupidity and incompetence of both Hitlery and her staff. Doubt I'd be feeling so great about her skating by.

Incompetence is incompetence whether its at Benghazi or using your own server for top secret classified information.

Yup. You should be so proud of your hero. Hitlery. She's one helluva presidential candidate.

What happened to all that prison talk?

All we have heard for three years was how Hillary was going to prison for Benghazi and her emails

Looks like you got nothing

all you are doing is just proving what i said.....you cant even admit that a hell of a lot of people are looking at this as hillary,being who she is,is being protected...you wont even admit that, the meeting between bill and loretta,with what is going on, was pretty stupid,and people were going to be asking many a question because of that meeting and the aftermath.....let me say this again......But people believing in stupid shit doesnt mean the stupid shit is valid.....i guess we know who one of them is.....

Oh I can admit there are people who think Hillary did something. But people believing in stupid shit doesnt mean the stupid shit is valid. I never watch Bigfoot hunters and go "Well, it must be a Bigfoot out there because they seem to really believe it" lol

Using the old..."Everyone who is smart can see it and I'm one of them" is the usual bullshit. Everyone can see you're a fool and only the stupid people cant see it.

Now does that statement mean you are stupid? According to you as soon as I said it its valid
geezus CC are you that far gone?......this "But people believing in stupid shit doesnt mean the stupid shit is valid."....that is not even close to my point.....

\

All we have heard for three years was how Hillary was going to prison for Benghazi and her emails

Yep, once again - NaziCons overplayed their hand. Rabid dogs don't get adopted.

you are as far gone as CC is.....you cant grasp what i was saying can you?...die hard party do have that problem with reality...

\

I never thought she would be prosecuted for Benghazi or for her e-mails. Woud have been nice but no way was it going to happen. . No way.

But it did feel good to hear the FBI director pretty much call Hitlery and her staff stupid and incompetent. Truer words were never spoken.

Oh and if you couldn't see her incompetence during Benghazi then you are a blind fool.

Looks like you support and incompetent idiot. Carry on.

\

It's a great week for Trump. The Dems own FBI director just ripped Clinton a new asshole. And said she was lying about the e-mails all along.

And the Benghazi debacle was proven long ago.

\

Conservatives have been hanging their hopes on either of these fake investigations for at least 4 years now, only to have their hopes crushed again. Cons when will you learn, your party is in the business of selling you fantasy disguised as reality. You seem to have figured this out but you have gravitated to a gigantic orange loser as a result instead of purging your party of the scheisters that have foisted these lies on you for so long.

YOU elect these losers so the fault in the end is yours.

you are as far gone as CC is.....you cant grasp what i was saying can you?...die hard party do have that problem with reality...

Perhaps you need help expressing your thoughts. All I can make out of your crap is that right wingers want to believe crap so it must be true.

Everyone here knows and can see that in politics, hints, signals and signs can be conveyed even though the speaker says the opposite. Politicians think they are tricky little fuckers but they are all an open book. When the FBI Director said Hiliary didn't break any laws, he was talking about classified material. What he conveyed to Congress was, she lied to Congress when she said she didn't receive or send classified material. Which means, "Mr. Gowdy, the ball is back in your court. Git 'er done!"

\

I never thought she would be prosecuted for Benghazi or for her e-mails. Woud have been nice but no way was it going to happen. . No way.

But it did feel good to hear the FBI director pretty much call Hitlery and her staff stupid and incompetent. Truer words were never spoken.

Oh and if you couldn't see her incompetence during Benghazi then you are a blind fool.

Looks like you support and incompetent idiot. Carry on.

Never thought she would be prosecuted?

Then why did it take eight Congressional investigations to come to the same conclusion?

Forum List

Back