Baltimore student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA

The Mom could not be more wrong. She failed.

" “He's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”
She's just mad that her son has to do three more years in school. She wanted him to graduate with the honors that go with a top half GPA.

She's just mad that her son has to do three more years in school. She wanted him to graduate with the honors that go with a top half GPA.
True

Admiral Tory is correct to point an accusing finger at the parents

but she claims the school never warned her that little johnny was failing and just promoted him along

There is blame for both sides

Baltimore has a ton of problems. Corrupt politicians. A corrupt justice system. Can we point out how many police officers have been arrested in Baltimore and make a bigger argument?

When you post a thread you are supposed to provide an argument. What is worse. ,013 GPA or someone unable to provide an argument?

His single mom had to work 3 jobs. She had no time to raise her son.

BTW, can you imagine the poor kids that have to go to school with angry and stupid 22 year old men that were sent back FOUR FUCKING YEARS?

Baltimore has a ton of problems. Corrupt politicians. A corrupt justice system. Can we point out how many police officers have been arrested in Baltimore and make a bigger argument?

When you post a thread you are supposed to provide an argument. What is worse. ,013 GPA or someone unable to provide an argument?
The mother wants her son to get his diploma anyway

not that it will be much use to him if he has only a 9th grade education

but she has a right to be angry at the lib public school educators

she trusted them to educate her child and they failed to do so

“He's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

She failed at her job.

What did she do to ensure he learned? I got involved in my kids education. I knew public schools are shit and the teachers are generally dumb as rocks. A parent HAS to become involved and FORCE the school to do their job. Public schools are run by government slugs who want a paycheck and obscene benefits for doing nothing. Unless parents get involved that's exactly what the schools will do - nothing. Oh, they'll push transgender bullshit, but don't expect them to teach a child to read or do calculus.

A single parent is almost assured to fail. A single parent who has to work three jobs? DOOMED.

Ideally their should be a stay at home mom to ride herd on the kid with back up from a father who is fully prepared to beat a kid's ass for skipping school.

His single mom had to work 3 jobs. She had no time to raise her son.

BTW, can you imagine the poor kids that have to go to school with angry and stupid 22 year old men that were sent back FOUR FUCKING YEARS?
He will excell in shaking down the younger kids for lunch money.

Leftardism is about dumbing down the masses.
Now watch the usual dumbass educator cheerleaders come in and try to spin this as a positive.

Seems like a normal black kid lol

Jewish kids are doing geometry and algebra and they cannot even pass addition and subtraction lol

Here's your chance....go into baltimore and teach. Show us how it's done. You just cannot discipline the kid. And you cannot force him or her to do their work. And it's your fault if the student chooses to do zero work. Now show us all how it's done because we are waiting for you whiners to fix it. Quit your lazy easy jobs and show the nation.

True

Admiral Tory is correct to point an accusing finger at the parents

but she claims the school never warned her that little johnny was failing and just promoted him along

There is blame for both sides

She never got a report card? Bullshit!

Writing cursive is racist and discouraged.
Writing is more work for the lazy lib teachers to teach

Do we teach hieroglyphics any more? That is where cursive belongs!
Pity those who cannot even write their own names. Printing in block letters is the hallmark of someone with a 0.13 GPA.

Before too long we will be back in the 18th century where only the wealthy will be able to read and write.

Writing cursive is racist and discouraged.
Writing is more work for the lazy lib teachers to teach

Do we teach hieroglyphics any more? That is where cursive belongs!
Pity those who cannot even write their own names. Printing in block letters is the hallmark of someone with a 0.13 GPA.

Before too long we will be back in the 18th century where only the wealthy will be able to read and write.

Can you shoe a horse?

Writing will belong to the "gentry" printing will belong to the Rachel Jeantels of the world. Cursive will be taught in private schools and by tutors. Just like it used to be. Reading will go the same way. It just might take a little longer.

It should not come as a surprise that education is regressing in this country. American children simply will not be able to compete with the children of other countries that as a baseline can write their own names.

It should not come as a surprise that education is regressing in this country. American children simply will not be able to compete with the children of other countries that as a baseline can write their own names.

You've got a pretty hilariously limited notion of "education," Lucy.

Forum List

Back