Baltimore Bridge May Take 10 Years to Rebuild

The days of people sacrificing themselves to build a bridge should be long in the rear view mirror. It matters not how long it takes.

Low-IQ guy:
My general rule is "everything Biden touches turns to shit", so no, I'm not a fan of Biden and his band of educated idiots.
A corollary from SECDEF Gates is that Biden has been "wrong on every foreign policy decision he's ever made".

BBB was a $3.5T wet dream. I'm very happy Manchin killed it.

I'm very upset that the Budgets have gone off the rails. They are way too high.
Should only be about $4.5T instead of $7.0T, Republicans should be ashamed they surrendered on that hill.
Answer the question given your whiny bitching about infrastructure.

Give the contract to the Chinese they will have it done in 24 hours.

You aren’t thinking right. Look. There are pyramids in Egypt. And everyone wonders how they were built. Aliens. Slave labor. Lots of theories. But there are no similar discussion regarding pyramids in Mexico.

You aren’t thinking right. Look. There are pyramids in Egypt. And everyone wonders how they were built. Aliens. Slave labor. Lots of theories. But there are no similar discussion regarding pyramids in Mexico.

Like i said let the Chinese do the job, compared to some Bridges they have constructed in record time that Baltimore Bridge would be as easy as lego.

So...permanent ban on bringing haz-mat trucks through the area. Are you high?

That's stupid.
What is stupid about modernizing ports?
Dont you know how important they are?

Who is saying there is a permanent ban on hazmat trucks?
They can still get through

What is stupid about modernizing ports?
Dont you know how important they are?

Who is saying there is a permanent ban on hazmat trucks?
They can still get through

What's stupid about it is that they allow foreign countries to flood our country with cheap goods, and we lose jobs that way

Describe in detail how you suggest "modernizing" the port.
Higher bridge, deeper channels to accommodate larger ships
Modernize port facilities to load and unload ships more efficiently

And I have no doubt the cost will be 50X what they budgeted at the start.

To put a man on the moon required seven years, eight months, and 23 days.

Hoover Dam took six years, two months, and four days after the first shovelful of dirt was moved to become fully operational and producing electricity.

The Roman Coliseum in Rome took 5 years to construct 2,000 years ago.

The Empire State Building was completed after just one year and 45 days of construction.

Golden Gate Bridge took 4 years to build.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Well let's get private citizen trump on this ASAP.
Nobody Knows Infastucture like trump does.

WTF is Baltimore waiting for.
Call trump today.

How high? How deep? How wide?
Let me put it to you in technical terms

If a modern super tanker or container ship tries to pass under a bridge that is too low, it will take it down. Basic physics

The Port of Baltimore could handle ships from the 70s but not modern super ships

Let me put it to you in technical terms

If a modern super tanker or container ship tries to pass under a bridge that is too low, it will take it down. Basic physics

The Port of Baltimore could handle ships from the 70s but not modern super ships
We paid for human infrastructure for all of those decades.

Forum List

Back