Baldwin Update

I can't understand why you Moon Bats are trying to justify this scumbag.

Is it because he is a fellow Moon Bat?

Hmmmm... I'm an NRA Life Member who's voted for Republicans for the last 40 years. He's not a "fellow" anything.

You just hate him because he's a Democrat, and no other reason.

The fact that he's a democrat is meaningless to me...

The rest of Hollywood seems to get it right all the time. Why didn't he?

Hell if I know. Ask Michael Massee, the guy who sot and killed Brandon Lee in remarkably similar circumstances...

Add on to it the fact that he is anti right to keep and bear arms when it comes to other people and his Hollywood Limousine Libtard arrogance and we have a real turd, don't we?

I get that you despise him. Your flaw, though, is that you believe your hatred should be enough to convict him of murder...

It seems the firearm Baldwin used on the set of Rust was a 'smart' gun.

(smart enough to be able to pull it's own trigger.)

"Alec Baldwin says he "didn't pull the trigger" on the gun that killed Halyna Hutchins on the set of his movie Rust."

"When asked if he pulled the trigger on the gun that killed Hutchins, the cinematographer who worked on Rust, Baldwin said, "The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger. I would never point a gun at someone and pull the trigger on them, never.""

WORST excuse I've ever heard.
What a Dick, blaming a gun for his murder, he should man up! He is a weak POS.

Not one of those is a real weapon, dumbass. They are not capable of firing even a blank. They are capable of looking real from 15 feet away though, which no doubt is why they fooled you.

You might be real good with cameras, but you suck at guns.

Actually, dipshit, the revolver used by Kurt Russell in that scene from "Tombstone" was his personally owned and fully functional Colt1878. But Russell is a well known, outspoken proponent of the 2nd Amendment and a Republican, which is why you refuse to criticize him...

I suggest you look up MUSEUM REPLICAS. You will see ALL of these.

As for the others, you can't state with any degree of accuracy, that the rest of the guns on those photos are fakes. In fact, at least one other gun in those photos is, in fact, a fully functional firearm. Wanna' take a stab at it?

Hell if I know. Ask Michael Massee, the guy who sot and killed Brandon Lee in remarkably similar circumstances...
Hollywood has a great track record of gun safety. The millions of scenes they have done with firearms and only two deaths prior to this. One of them was self inflicted.

This was more like the tragic helicopter crash in the Twilight Zone movie. Gross negligent.

Everything points to this scumbag trying to cut cost and that is what caused the death.

If he was a Conservative you Moon Bats would be all over him just like you turds were on Kyle Rittenhouse.

Well, we now know that westwall actually doesn't know what he's talking about.

Every person in these photos is still a member in good standing with SAG:

1*pXVDMlPN1jhfN2qgTGC3VQ.jpeg

twin-dragons-1992-jackie-chan-guns-pointed-at-head.jpg

THIRTEEN-articleLarge.jpg

images

f19e11d7d805f1a5c9fcfe2183ecedc5

2530.jpg

The first (that's Kurt Russell holding the gun) and last (Forrest Whittaker) photos are the most obvious. In fact, sometimes the script calls for it, regardless of what westwall and his so-called "propmaster" friends have to say about it.

I could easily find more, but why bother?
Ooooh. Replica guns that are completely unable to fire even blank rounds. You sure told him!

Hollywood has a great track record of gun safety. The millions of scenes they have done with firearms and only two deaths prior to this. One of them was self inflicted.

This was more like the tragic helicopter crash in the Twilight Zone movie. Gross negligent.

It's almost exactly the same scenario as what happened on the set of "The Crow". The gun wasn't checked. If it had been, it would've been obvious that there was something fouling the barrel. But that was never done.

And no one was charged for it, nor should they have been because, just like this incident, it was simply a tragic accident...

Everything points to this scumbag trying to cut cost and that is what caused the death.

Really?

What else?

What cost cutting measures was El Dorado Pictures engaged in?

If he was a Conservative you Moon Bats would be all over him just like you turds were on Kyle Rittenhouse.

Dude, I'M a conservative. But thank you for proving a point I made earlier. I posted a photo of Kurt Russel placing the end of his fully functional Colt 1878 against the forehead of actor Stephen Lang. Now, listening to all you alleged gun experts, that's some that just isn't done on a movie set. Westfall even insisted that it will result in someone losing their SAG card.

But, yet, there's Republican Kurt Russel doing it, and no one says a fuckin' word of criticism about it. Either be critical of all or of none. But to pick and choose only exposes your gross hypocrisy...

Ooooh. Replica guns that are completely unable to fire even blank rounds. You sure told him!

Try to keep up, Sarah.

The pistol placed against the forehead of actor Stephen Lang is Kurt Russel's personally owned, and fully functional, Colt 1878. There's at least one other "real" gun in those photos, as well...

First of all I am not a "dude".

I'll refer to you as I wish. You are what I address you as. Learn to live with that...

Second of all you spout Moon Bat bullshit all the time so don't claim to be something you are not.

I see. So not wanting to damn Baldwin to Hell for this tragic accident is "moon bat bullshit"?

What other "moon bat bullshit" is there? Be specific, dude...

Last edited:
Try to keep up, Sarah.

The pistol placed against the forehead of actor Stephen Lang is Kurt Russel's personally owned, and fully functional, Colt 1878. There's at least one other "real" gun in those photos, as well...
And you can bet the owners of those guns and the people holding them know basic gun safety, and checked the weapons weren't loaded with live rounds themselves.

You know, like Baldwin didn't.

And you can bet the owners of those guns and the people holding them know basic gun safety, and checked the weapons weren't loaded with live rounds themselves.

You know, like Baldwin didn't.

But that, apparently, doesn't matter.

According to some of the self-described experts here, pointing a gun at someone just isn't done on a movie set. Period; doesn't matter if you know it's been checked a hundred times. Yet I was able to show a number of examples where that's exactly what happened.

If you believe Baldwin is guilty of something, did you believe the same about Mike Massee, as well?

But that, apparently, doesn't matter.

According to some of the self-described experts here, pointing a gun at someone just isn't done on a movie set. Period; doesn't matter if you know it's been checked a hundred times. Yet I was able to show a number of examples where that's exactly what happened.

If you believe Baldwin is guilty of something, did you believe the same about Mike Massee, as well?
"That doesn't matter."

Like hell it doesn't.

"That doesn't matter."

Like hell it doesn't.

My comment was a bit tongue in cheek, in that we have some supposed "experts" here who say pointing a gun at someone is NEVER to be done, EVER. Why, it'll cost someone their SAG card!

But it begs the question: How do you know the people holding them know basic gun safety, and checked the weapons weren't loaded with live rounds themselves? That's nothing more than as assumption on your part. It could be correct, it could be incorrect.

The fact of the matter is that Baldwin probably does know how to handle a gun on a set. He's handled them in movies before, so this isn't new to him.

And this veteran prop master, who was offered that job on "Rust", seems to put the onus on the property master for "Rust" more than on Baldwin:

Now, Zoromski, who lives in Los Angeles, is haunted by Hutchins’ death. He believes that had he accepted the “Rust” job, things would have turned out differently.

“I take my job incredibly seriously,” he said. “As the prop master, you have to be concerned about safety. I’m the guy who hands the guns to the people on set.”..

Actually, dipshit, the revolver used by Kurt Russell in that scene from "Tombstone" was his personally owned and fully functional Colt1878. But Russell is a well known, outspoken proponent of the 2nd Amendment and a Republican, which is why you refuse to criticize him...

As for the others, you can't state with any degree of accuracy, that the rest of the guns on those photos are fakes. In fact, at least one other gun in those photos is, in fact, a fully functional firearm. Wanna' take a stab at it?

Yeah, I know, but the guns used for those shots you trotted out are FAKE.

Every propmaster out there has those fakes for JUST those sorts of shits.

Sheesh you ARE fucking ignorant.

It's almost exactly the same scenario as what happened on the set of "The Crow". The gun wasn't checked. If it had been, it would've been obvious that there was something fouling the barrel. But that was never done.

And no one was charged for it, nor should they have been because, just like this incident, it was simply a tragic accident...

Really?

What else?

What cost cutting measures was El Dorado Pictures engaged in?

Dude, I'M a conservative. But thank you for proving a point I made earlier. I posted a photo of Kurt Russel placing the end of his fully functional Colt 1878 against the forehead of actor Stephen Lang. Now, listening to all you alleged gun experts, that's some that just isn't done on a movie set. Westfall even insisted that it will result in someone losing their SAG card.

But, yet, there's Republican Kurt Russel doing it, and no one says a fuckin' word of criticism about it. Either be critical of all or of none. But to pick and choose only exposes your gross hypocrisy...

No, it isn't. Lee was murdered. The scenario was, as follows. Dummy rounds inserted in gun. Gun is dropped. Bullet slides from dummy cartridge into forcing cone of revolver (functionally impossible if you know even the slightest bit about guns) dummys are removed, blanks are inserted, and bang, Lee is killed.

No thinking person can even remoteky compare the two events.

guess he didnt pull the hammer back either,,

No. In his interview with Stephanolopous (LOL) he DEMONSTRATED how he simply "fanned the hammer". HE MAY BE TELLING THE TRUTH..

Think back to the old westerns you watched in your jammies on Sat mornings. Do you remember the Old West guys with their single action revolvers quick firing by simply using your opposite hand to quickly pull back the hammer and let it release? It's pretty impressive, but maybe not smart in a gunfight.

This was a period single "single action" revolver. The hammer moves with the firing pin EVERY TIME you fan it. This is exactly how he demonstrated it to Stephanpous.

Now to pull off this feat, the TRIGGER must be HELD BACK while you do it. Otherwise the gun will just cock. But with his arrogance and no interest in safe weapons handling, it's easy to say he DID NOT PULL the trigger. Perhaps he was holding it down all the time. And SUDDENLY pulled the hammer back far enough to light off the round.

DOnt think any single actions have been made since maybe the 50s. That's why the media and talking heads aren't familiar with this.

Here's what it looks like. Pardon the woodsy boy in the vid. LOL..

My comment was a bit tongue in cheek, in that we have some supposed "experts" here who say pointing a gun at someone is NEVER to be done, EVER. Why, it'll cost someone their SAG card!

But it begs the question: How do you know the people holding them know basic gun safety, and checked the weapons weren't loaded with live rounds themselves? That's nothing more than as assumption on your part. It could be correct, it could be incorrect.

The fact of the matter is that Baldwin probably does know how to handle a gun on a set. He's handled them in movies before, so this isn't new to him.

And this veteran prop master, who was offered that job on "Rust", seems to put the onus on the property master for "Rust" more than on Baldwin:

Now, Zoromski, who lives in Los Angeles, is haunted by Hutchins’ death. He believes that had he accepted the “Rust” job, things would have turned out differently.

“I take my job incredibly seriously,” he said. “As the prop master, you have to be concerned about safety. I’m the guy who hands the guns to the people on set.”..
For someone who claims to be a conservative, you sure are carrying a lot of water for a guy who wants you disarmed.

Hey, liberals: Alec Baldwin thinks you're stupid.

Surprise me. Don't prove him right.

He's STILL stupid. But like I just said -- he MIGHT NOT be lying. If you've had the trigger back since you picked it up and were "play acting" yourself some some "speed shooting" action on the hammer -- IT WILL suddenly go off "without pulling the trigger".

Forum List

Back