"World champ boxer" Amir Khan robbed at gunpoint while walking with wife: £72K watch stolen (it has 719 diamonds)..."boxer" should've fended them off!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Former boxing champ Amir Khan says he was robbed of his Franck Muller luxury watch at gunpoint in East London -- and he says the alleged suspects were caught on video!

He was with his wife....making sure she is safe comes before a watch....

disagree strongly
I was with my grandson at a park when a crazy gang banger started spouting off at me for where we were sitting...If I was alone he would have been very sorry he chose me but since I was with my grandson I chose to walk away....

If you think a boxer can fend off a robber armed with a gun, you have watched too much tv.

I am sure the boxer has fast hands. But the robber only has to move his finger half an inch or less. The boxer must, not only reach out 2 feet or more to hit the robber, he also has to dodge to the side 12 to 18 inches to avoid the bullet coming at him. Not to mention the danger to his wife.

In this case both of the robbers were armed. One stood back while the other pressed a gun to the boxer's head. Doing anything but giving up your wallet and watch would be stupid.

I was with my grandson at a park when a crazy gang banger started spouting off at me for where we were sitting...If I was alone he would have been very sorry he chose me but since I was with my grandson I chose to walk away....
i would go to war literally to protect my son...i wouldn't take a hike

If he was smart, he would have had the watch insured.

Another former boxing champion (Vernon Forrest) was shot dead some years ago when he was robbed at gunpoint, and made the mistake of trying to fight the robber.

Fast hands are no match for a firearm.

Sure, I'm just saying, if you are going to be out with your wife and not carry a gun or have any protection, why not wear something cheaper than a $94,000 watch which might have been what attracted the thief in the first place?
That's a good point especially in today's amerika.....

The watch was probably insured, so he could give a shit less.

If he was going to be out the money, he wouldn't have given it up that quickly.

Forum List

Back