Bahrain Ready to Back Jordan Fight Against Islamic State

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Yoo hoo, Fatso Sunni. If you weren't such a two-ton slob who has to sit on a Porta-potty all day long waiting for someone to post like the good stalker that you are, you might have been able to help in the fight against ISIS.

World | Agence France-Presse | Updated: February 10, 2015 01:22 IST
Ads by Google
Watch Full Episodes – Turn Your Computer into a TV! Watch Full TV Episodes w Free App

www.televisionfanatic.com

Islamic_state_militants_650_AP.jpg

File Photo: Islamic State Militants. (Associated Press)

AMMAN: Bahrain's ruler has told his Jordanian counterpart that he is ready to assist the kingdom in its fight against the Islamic State group, the royal palace in Amman said Monday.

King Hamad of Bahrain, quoted in a palace statement, told King Abdullah II that he was "proud to provide all the help Jordan needs to combat terrorism and protect Islam from Daesh (IS)".

Talks between the two monarchs in Amman on Monday focused on reinforcing military cooperation between their countries, notably their air forces, the statement said.

Continue reading at:

NDTV.com Latest News India News Business Cricket Bollywood Video Breaking News

World | Agence France-Presse | Updated: February 10, 2015 01:22 IST
Ads by Google
Watch Full Episodes – Turn Your Computer into a TV! Watch Full TV Episodes w Free App

www.televisionfanatic.com

Islamic_state_militants_650_AP.jpg

File Photo: Islamic State Militants. (Associated Press)

AMMAN: Bahrain's ruler has told his Jordanian counterpart that he is ready to assist the kingdom in its fight against the Islamic State group, the royal palace in Amman said Monday.

King Hamad of Bahrain, quoted in a palace statement, told King Abdullah II that he was "proud to provide all the help Jordan needs to combat terrorism and protect Islam from Daesh (IS)".

Talks between the two monarchs in Amman on Monday focused on reinforcing military cooperation between their countries, notably their air forces, the statement said.

Continue reading at:

NDTV.com Latest News India News Business Cricket Bollywood Video Breaking News
Oy vey....... :cool:

Is it real or is it Memorex.....................I hope it is real..........................

Don't know the capabilities of Bahrain..............but hopefully it will help..............and send more ISIS to their 72 virgins early.............little do they know the virgins will look like Rosy Odonell..............

Sally and Sunni....you guys make such a cute couple :lol:
You are cruel beyond words tonight...
tongue_smile.gif

It was really a stupid thing for her to say, but actually I am not surprised by Coyote's remark since she probably gets off on her cyber boyfriend Sunni Man's trolling and stalking. I am sure that others have noticed how quiet she is when it comes to his silly nothing posts since he is dying to get noticed. Perhaps she should find out where he is being kept so that she can keep him company.

Ah Sally...you guys are just so funny together :lol:

ps - don't you know that the best way to encourage teasing is to react it to it? Believe me...a childhood spent with a younger brother taught me well.

It was really a stupid thing for her to say, but actually I am not surprised by Coyote's remark since she probably gets off on her cyber boyfriend Sunni Man's trolling and stalking. I am sure that others have noticed how quiet she is when it comes to his silly nothing posts since he is dying to get noticed. Perhaps she should find out where he is being kept so that she can keep him company.
Silly-Sally is infatuated with the Sunni Man........her love for me knows no bounds. ....... :eusa_angel:

ps - don't you know that the best way to encourage teasing is to react it to it? Believe me...a childhood spent with a younger brother taught me well.

You are not kidding anyone here, Coyote. I, too, have a younger brother, and if I saw him bullying someone in real life, I would have a talk with him. If there happened to be an Internet and forums when we were younger and I saw him trolling and stalking others, I would also have a talk with him. I have noticed that you have had nothing to say about Sunni Man's ridiculous posts even when others bring up the stupid things he says, just like they have done today. That's tells a lot about you. Now have you anything to say about what is going on in the Middle East besides sticking up for your cyber boyfriend once again?

By the way, since I never actually see Sunni Man's posts unless someone happens to quote him and all I get are the alerts which tell me that this crackpot has started with his trolling and stalking, could you possibly tell us the number of posts he has made in response to my threads (just for this month so far to make it easy for you) and then give us the number of times I have actually referred to Fat Sunni in my posts. This will show everyone the extent of our "conversations" as a"cute couple." In addition, why not send him a greeting card for Valentine's Day to show him that you really care?

You are not kidding anyone here, Coyote. I, too, have a younger brother, and if I saw him bullying someone in real life, I would have a talk with him. If there happened to be an Internet and forums when we were younger and I saw him trolling and stalking others, I would also have a talk with him. I have noticed that you have had nothing to say about Sunni Man's ridiculous posts even when others bring up the stupid things he says, just like they have done today. That's tells a lot about you. Now have you anything to say about what is going on in the Middle East besides sticking up for your cyber boyfriend once again?

By the way, since I never actually see Sunni Man's posts unless someone happens to quote him and all I get are the alerts which tell me that this crackpot has started with his trolling and stalking, could you possibly tell us the number of posts he has made in response to my threads (just for this month so far to make it easy for you) and then give us the number of times I have actually referred to Fat Sunni in my posts. This will show everyone the extent of our "conversations" as a"cute couple." In addition, why not send him a greeting card for Valentine's Day to show him that you really care?
Silly-Sally still talking about her love the Sunni Man. ..... :thup:

You take things way too seriously. My younger brother knew just how to push my buttons. He was an unmerciful teaser, and there was only one year between us. He'd push, I'd react. Don't react or just play back :dunno: It's usually a good tactic with folks that have a good sense of humor. Perhaps that tells you a lot more about me then you think ;)

As the the Middle East....your OP began with a paragraph about Sunni's Guiness Record weight problem and atrocious potty habits....that's rather an invitation to go off topic, no? :lol:

Two days until Valentines day. If you're going to order chocolate covered strawberries now is the time to do it :)

Is it real or is it Memorex.....................I hope it is real..........................

Don't know the capabilities of Bahrain..............but hopefully it will help..............and send more ISIS to their 72 virgins early.............little do they know the virgins will look like Rosy Odonell..............
There is very little Bahrain can do. When they had civil disturbances a few years ago, Saudi had to come in and support the government. Bahrain has a small defense force of 6000, mostly needed to keep the peace inside the country because of rebel Shias. Their support of Jordan is of the moral kind.

Two days until Valentines day. If you're going to order chocolate covered strawberries now is the time to do it :)

Make your own. The personal touch has far more meaning. Anyone can lay out $20-30 for a boxed gift. That is not love, that is lazy.

Make your own. The personal touch has far more meaning. Anyone can lay out $20-30 for a boxed gift. That is not love, that is lazy.

I've never made my own but I have made mini s'mores cupcakes :)

You take things way too seriously. My younger brother knew just how to push my buttons. He was an unmerciful teaser, and there was only one year between us. He'd push, I'd react. Don't react or just play back :dunno: It's usually a good tactic with folks that have a good sense of humor. Perhaps that tells you a lot more about me then you think ;)

As the the Middle East....your OP began with a paragraph about Sunni's Guiness Record weight problem and atrocious potty habits....that's rather an invitation to go off topic, no? :lol:

Dear Sunni's Cyber Girlfriend. We are not talking about your brother but about the lunatic's trolling and stalking, which of course you have no problem. As for my mentioning his weight and his sitting on the Porta-Potty all day long while institutionalized, it is only because when I happen to start posting, there he is once again starting with his stalking and trolling. I am sure you are not fully unconscious to this. How come with his many posts, you really have not said anything to his stalking and trolling? I guess it is the same reason why you didn't take part yesterday when other posters were talking negatively about Sunni Man. I have a great idea. Instead of you having Sunni Man's back, so to speak, why not see if you can pull the creep out of the institution on a wheelbarrel, onto a plane, and then visit the desert for Valentine's Day and make out on the sands like that scene on the beach in From Here to Eternity. Those also in the desert will have fun watching you and your cyber boyfriend carrying on. I hope that Coyote tells us how this romantic interlude went.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/inside.asp?xfile

Dear Sunni's Cyber Girlfriend. We are not talking about your brother but about the lunatic's trolling and stalking, which of course you have no problem. As for my mentioning his weight and his sitting on the Porta-Potty all day long while institutionalized, it is only because when I happen to start posting, there he is once again starting with his stalking and trolling. I am sure you are not fully unconscious to this. How come with his many posts, you really have not said anything to his stalking and trolling? I guess it is the same reason why you didn't take part yesterday when other posters were talking negatively about Sunni Man. I have a great idea. Instead of you having Sunni Man's back, so to speak, why not see if you can pull the creep out of the institution on a wheelbarrel, onto a plane, and then visit the desert for Valentine's Day and make out on the sands like that scene on the beach in From Here to Eternity. Those also in the desert will have fun watching you and your cyber boyfriend carrying on. I hope that Coyote tells us how this romantic interlude went.
..................^^^ the jealous rant of Silly-Sally the scorned woman. .... :eek-52:

scorned-woman.jpg

Forum List

Back