Bad Week For President Biden, And We Are About Four Weeks Away From The State Of The Union.Anyone Wanna Predict How It Will Go?

The MSM is trying their darnedest to cover up for Biden.

Its not working. People can use their own eyes to see how old and senile Biden is.

1707522512417.png
I'm only 3-years older than Trump!!

His speech: "Hi I am Jill Biden, I mean Joe Biden. I have my finger in my rear end and as soon as I get it out, we can talk about 1972, I mean 2024. I am going to LOSE! I am Pathetic!" :auiqs.jpg:

And odds are that Biden's approval rating may even go down 2 or 3 points after this weeks gaffes. They haven't brought up the State Of The Union Address, at least on Fox. But after the events of the past few days, we all have to ask ourselves, "What's Biden Gonna Say In The State Of The Union?" actually, it's more along the lines of what he may not bring up. And what if something goes wrong with the teleprompter?
Remember all the times the Teleprompter failed Obama? I used to get enormous laughs when this happened to Obama.

Biden hit four grand slammers tonight.

Mike Johnson wanted to hide. He kept nodding his head despite himself in agreement with Biden time and time and time again.

Done well, Joe. Kicked GOP ass all over the chamber.

Biden hit four grand slammers tonight.
Mike Johnson wanted to hide. He kept nodding his head despite himself in agreement with Biden time and time and time again.
Done well, Joe. Kicked GOP ass all over the chamber.
1. Biden threw red meat to his base last night. There was not one standing ovation from Republicans
2. I saw Mike Johnson shaking his head "no" every time Biden told a lie, which was almost always. No head nods in agreement.
3. Biden pretty much assured that he will be the nominee in November.

That is good, because he is still too old and still unelectable.

1. Biden threw red meat to his base last night. There was not one standing ovation from Republicans
2. I saw Mike Johnson shaking his head "no" every time Biden told a lie, which was almost always. No head nods in agreement.
3. Biden pretty much assured that he will be the nominee in November.

That is good, because he is still too old and still unelectable.
That was him nodding up and down. Kyzr, everyone saw it, so everyone here knows you are wrong.

"What's Biden Gonna Say In The State Of The Union?"
While spanking the Neo-GOP nutters up one side and down the other.........

Forum List

Back