Bad News for the Blob--WI Mailing Absentee Ballot Applications

The problem with mail-in voting is basically this, in every state you can vote by absentee ballot, particularly if you’re ill or disabled. And we obviously need that.

But all-mail elections have all kinds of security problems. And the reason is very simple, these are the only kind of ballots that are being voted out of sight and out from under the supervision of election officials.

That’s why it is, unfortunately, easy to not just engage in fraud in those kinds of elections, but it’s also easy for voters to be intimidated. And that’s a cause for concern and should be a cause for concern for anyone interested in having an election process that is fair and has good security too.

Of course, the problem with that is early voting has been shown to actually hurt turnout. And second, it has people voting weeks before Election Day, which often means they can miss important news connected with their choice of who they have voted for.

Anybody who doubts that, just take a look at what happened in the Super Tuesday primary at the beginning of March where you had major candidates—Sen. [Amy] Klobuchar, former Mayor Pete Buttigieg—[drop] out two days and one day before the Super Tuesday primary, and yet hundreds of thousands of individuals had already cast ballots for them in early voting states.

They couldn’t call those ballots back. In essence, you had hundreds of thousands of people who wasted their vote on candidates who had dropped out. But, because of early voting, there was nothing they could do about that.
They want to be able to drive around and get ballots out of mailboxes and vote multiple times using other people’s names.

Stealing mail is punishable by something like $10,000 and time in prison if I'm not mistaken. Its not going to happen.
Would you support the death penalty for voter fraud?
No.
What do you think the penalty should be for voter fraud.

Depends on the details.
The details they being that they tried to swing the election via voter fraud.

If you vote in the wrong precinct...is that the same thing as trying to vote multiple times? I don’t think so.
Maybe from your perspective. But I live in Ohio, and don't appreciate Democrats traveling here from New York and California to fraudulently nullify my vote.

I think they should be publicly tortured to death at the offended polling place to dissuade further voter fraud.

Well, you’re a moron.
...with a shotgun, so don't come here to Ohio to commit voter fraud, jackass.

Unless you want to get Aurburied with your Darwin Award.

yawn...

The problem with mail-in voting is basically this, in every state you can vote by absentee ballot, particularly if you’re ill or disabled. And we obviously need that.

But all-mail elections have all kinds of security problems. And the reason is very simple, these are the only kind of ballots that are being voted out of sight and out from under the supervision of election officials.

That’s why it is, unfortunately, easy to not just engage in fraud in those kinds of elections, but it’s also easy for voters to be intimidated. And that’s a cause for concern and should be a cause for concern for anyone interested in having an election process that is fair and has good security too.

Of course, the problem with that is early voting has been shown to actually hurt turnout. And second, it has people voting weeks before Election Day, which often means they can miss important news connected with their choice of who they have voted for.

Anybody who doubts that, just take a look at what happened in the Super Tuesday primary at the beginning of March where you had major candidates—Sen. [Amy] Klobuchar, former Mayor Pete Buttigieg—[drop] out two days and one day before the Super Tuesday primary, and yet hundreds of thousands of individuals had already cast ballots for them in early voting states.

They couldn’t call those ballots back. In essence, you had hundreds of thousands of people who wasted their vote on candidates who had dropped out. But, because of early voting, there was nothing they could do about that.
They want to be able to drive around and get ballots out of mailboxes and vote multiple times using other people’s names.

Stealing mail is punishable by something like $10,000 and time in prison if I'm not mistaken. Its not going to happen.
No.

Depends on the details.
The details they being that they tried to swing the election via voter fraud.

If you vote in the wrong precinct...is that the same thing as trying to vote multiple times? I don’t think so.
Maybe from your perspective. But I live in Ohio, and don't appreciate Democrats traveling here from New York and California to fraudulently nullify my vote.

I think they should be publicly tortured to death at the offended polling place to dissuade further voter fraud.

Well, you’re a moron.
...with a shotgun, so don't come here to Ohio to commit voter fraud, jackass.

Unless you want to get Aurburied with your Darwin Award.

I'm thinking of renting an apartment in Wisconsin and switching my voter registration to the Cheese State.

No.

Depends on the details.
The details being that they tried to swing the election via voter fraud.

That goes without saying! but of course the Rats, being the thugs they are, know that.

But I can't wait for November ...... to watch Part 2 of this great event!:muahaha:

MAGA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

LOL stupid Rats!
1590720194694.png

No.

Depends on the details.
The details being that they tried to swing the election via voter fraud.

That goes without saying! but of course the Rats, being the thugs they are, know that.

But I can't wait for November ...... to watch Part 2 of this great event!:muahaha:

MAGA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

LOL stupid Rats!
View attachment 342319
How'd Part 2 turn out Stepford?

Forum List

Back