Bad news folks, speaking English is racist

In fact....for these weak minded morons .....everything and anything on this Earth can become racist.

Nobody should pay attention to their idiotic babbling anymore. :dunno:

1625023189369.png

Far-left professors are somehow claiming that teaching proper English is racist and that we should embrace Ebonics, poor English, improper English. In essence, they are trying to claim that improper English is proper and I find that absolutely insulting and it calls for lower expectations of Black kids. It’s very racist in and of itself.

Leo Terrell slams professors who claim 'standard English' is racist: 'I find it insulting'
Yeah they started that in the 60's.

From the 1800s through the 1960s, the Bureau of Indian Affairs forced thousands and thousands of Native Americans into government schools where they would be punished if they spoke anything other than English at any time. Up to the late 80s many teachers or guidance counselors urged parents to never speak their heritage language at home if their children were not native English speakers. They were told that speaking the family's language would be detrimental to the children's educational and psychological development.

I have meet black people from several African countries that were once British colonies. They all speak perfect British english.
One fellow I knew was a Ugandan army officer. He sounded like Prince Charles when he talked. In his country and several others, English is the official language in schools, government, and business.
Yet, American blacks have been here 400 years and many of them can barely speak, read, or legibly write in english. ... :cuckoo:

I bet you never met this guy...

I have meet black people from several African countries that were once British colonies. They all speak perfect British english.
One fellow I knew was a Ugandan army officer. He sounded like Prince Charles when he talked. In his country and several others, English is the official language in schools, government, and business.
Yet, American blacks have been here 400 years and many of them can barely speak, read, or legibly write in english. ... :cuckoo:

Blacks are as intelligent as everyone else. It's in the USA where Democrats train far too many to speak and act poorly, while they throw them a bone, give excuses and patronize. Every day the left tells black people they're different, substandard & irresponsible. The party of slavery only changed tactics.

From the 1800s through the 1960s, the Bureau of Indian Affairs forced thousands and thousands of Native Americans into government schools where they would be punished if they spoke anything other than English at any time. Up to the late 80s many teachers or guidance counselors urged parents to never speak their heritage language at home if their children were not native English speakers. They were told that speaking the family's language would be detrimental to the children's educational and psychological development.

Just like every other country there's one primary language, so those people were right, it's a necessity and those before you knew it. It's up to the parents to teach their language and culture.

But I get it, in left terms you're united when you're ununited and things are chaotic. You'd rather our tax dollars are spent training cops how to speak 18 languages, be sensitive to blacks while acknowledging white supremacy and men with tits.

Blacks are as intelligent as everyone else. It's in the USA where Democrats train far too many to speak and act poorly, while they throw them a bone, give excuses and patronize. Every day the left tells black people they're different, substandard & irresponsible. The party of slavery only changed tactics.

Unless you happen to be a Black Democrat where you have difficulty getting an ID, accountant, lawyer and/or using a computer.

Unless you happen to be a Black Democrat where you have difficulty getting an ID, accountant, lawyer and/or using a computer.

Amazing they haven't figured that out yet, pure victims of propaganda. It's not hard to follow the logic and history, but left propaganda gets in the way.

Democrats were the party of slavery, Republicans set them free........Vote Democrat?

Democrats disproportionately voted against civil rights...........Vote Democrat?

Democrats market racism and patronize blacks 24/7 while assaulting whites........Vote Democrat?

Blacks generally live better lives inside Republican districts........Vote Democrat?

Black communities inside Democrat run cities are in turmoil and poor.............Vote Democrat?

Yes, they vote Democrat what 90% of the time? HTF that happen? Beyond because their parents and friends are doing it, the reason is left propaganda, miseducation and threats they'll throw them a bone, it's just that simple.

Far-left professors are somehow claiming that teaching proper English is racist and that we should embrace Ebonics, poor English, improper English. In essence, they are trying to claim that improper English is proper and I find that absolutely insulting and it calls for lower expectations of Black kids. It’s very racist in and of itself.

Leo Terrell slams professors who claim 'standard English' is racist: 'I find it insulting'
slow day for CRT? LOL

Just like every other country there's one primary language, so those people were right,......
Illogical conclusion.

"Nyggaz hide their money in books. It's safe there because nyggaz don't read". Chris Rock

It is stupid since, India, Nigeria, then Philippines are top English speaking nations on Earth after America.

Brown, Black, Brown skinned people.....

:laughing0301:

Just like every other country there's one primary language, so those people were right,......
Illogical conclusion.

Aren't you a leftist? Leftists speaking about logic is like a turn-gender talking about their period.

Forum List

Back