Bad news folks, speaking English is racist

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Far-left professors are somehow claiming that teaching proper English is racist and that we should embrace Ebonics, poor English, improper English. In essence, they are trying to claim that improper English is proper and I find that absolutely insulting and it calls for lower expectations of Black kids. It’s very racist in and of itself.

Leo Terrell slams professors who claim 'standard English' is racist: 'I find it insulting'
lol he might be onto something since most blacks can hardly string a sentence together in English

they prefer to talk with their hands

Everything is racist if you listen to the mentally ill woke crowd.
There are millions of blacks around the world that speak splendid English.
If ghetto rats get caught up in being buffoons they are living out a self fulfilling prophecy of failure.

By the way, lots of white kids also like living the low life. Tough luck.

Everything is racist if you listen to the mentally ill woke crowd.
There are millions of blacks around the world that speak splendid English.
If ghetto rats get caught up in being buffoons they are living out a self fulfilling prophecy of failure.

Guessing those that speak splendid English would be considered racist.

I have meet black people from several African countries that were once British colonies. They all speak perfect British english.
One fellow I knew was a Ugandan army officer. He sounded like Prince Charles when he talked. In his country and several others, English is the official language in schools, government, and business.
Yet, American blacks have been here 400 years and many of them can barely speak, read, or legibly write in english. ... :cuckoo:

1625020923021.png

Far-left professors are somehow claiming that teaching proper English is racist and that we should embrace Ebonics, poor English, improper English. In essence, they are trying to claim that improper English is proper and I find that absolutely insulting and it calls for lower expectations of Black kids. It’s very racist in and of itself.

Leo Terrell slams professors who claim 'standard English' is racist: 'I find it insulting'

:laughing0301:

Y'all be goin' on vacations?
See the thing is....if you finna be up out dis bitch, check it. Peep Delta.
We be flyin' all over dis bitch.
Let me AXE you something:
You finna raise up and git'cho travel on?
From the interior to the exterior,
you've got to get your *posterior* in one of dees bigass planes.
SHIT DOG!
You layin' da cut straight sittin' on yo ass
and getting yo drink on and yo snack on,
while we floss and fly this mofo all over this bitch.
East coast, west coast, it don't matta,
ne'er we'll get you to yo ho and back, lickity split.
No SHIT!
Then you'll be back in yo crib chillin' with a flat spliff
thinkin' we were some crazy-ass angel.
Hell, these fat, round, thickass vessels run up in the sky so deep, it be cryin'!
Yeah, you thought it was rain!
So bring a towel, 'cause at Delta, it's laid out like dat.
Call one of these fly-ass Delta choochies,
and make all those punkass co-workers of yours catch the vapors as you be off an about.
You goin'? We fly you der.
You been? We done already flew up in der.
We got you covered like a jimmy-hat.
At Delta we loves us some flyin' and it be shown like a motha fucka.

I have meet black people from several African countries that were once British colonies. They all speak perfect British english.
One fellow I knew was a Ugandan army officer. He sounded like Prince Charles when he talked. In his country and several others, English is the official language in schools, government, and business.
Yet, American blacks have been here 400 years and many of them can barely speak, read, or legibly write in english. ... :cuckoo:
There are lots of people who speak English as a first language who most people here would be hard pressed to understand at first. I've had students in my ESL class who speak English as a first language, but when they were enrolled the admin people got the wrong idea from their accents and the fact that one or both parents spoke another language as their L1.

If you really want a challenge, look for some examples of Tok Pisin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back