Are Liberals and Dems REALLY happy the way things are?

Just curious. Be honest. Are you REALLY happy with how things are right now, today vs what it was like prior to Biden? Any regrets?

"Happy" is a relative and subjective state of mind. At least he isn't tweeting mean tweets at them now.
this-is-fine.0.jpg

Just curious. Be honest. Are you REALLY happy with how things are right now, today vs what it was like prior to Biden? Any regrets?
They should be, but let's face it - they're NEVER happy.

Perfect case in point, you've got Lesbians and Blacks in these Olympic warm-up games turning their back on the flags/anthem despite living in the America that they've started to dream about (no Trump, Biden in charge, a haven for minorities, a massive LGBTQ+ movement for them, BLM/anti-white racism movement for them and all sorts of other forms of State/Federal/National level self-loathing projects for them to indulge in).

All they do is moan and complain about Donald Trump despite him being gone.

They are the exact folk that the phrase "give them an inch and they expect a mile" was invented for.

Their work is never done.

Horrible people. The bit I hate most about them is their sneering, passive-aggressiveness even when they are comfortable and just being normal in their every day lives.

Trump. The TDS is still strong. Which is something stupid to base anything on.
I agree. I don't care who is in office; my care is what they DO in office. Leftists hated Trump no matter what good he did for average Americans while simultaneously loving the Democratic Party regardless of how much bad they inflicted upon average Americans. And then they call us "cultists". LOL>

Happy? Abso-fucking-lutely.

I remember you pricks doing this after Dubya. "Miss me yet?" Uh, no, him and Trump were horrible pieces of shit.

There isn't one president that I would have ever given a passing grade so they are all the same. That's a jab.

This thread is hilarious.

The constant mentions of TDS..........lol, while they bitch about Biden.

The mentions of "Biden is a child molester," with ZERO evidence, meanwhile trump rapes women and cheats on all his wives. Great character that idiot has, huh.

The self proclaimed trump statements "I care more about LGBTQ people than anyone alive" but then you clowns putdown them on a daily basis. Fucking hypocrites.

Things were going great for 4 years. Now look at it. Thing touted under trump that no longer matter......Jobs report and the Stock Market. "How your 401K doing". Mines doing great.

Forum List

Back