Bad Mistake: Black Bully Picks A Fight With White Guy With MMA Skills

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Take down and ground and pound. Some submission work would have been nice, too, but can't have it all. Regardless of the confrontation, the main thing I like is just to see a white guy like this who is not brainwashed into submission to be a beta male by the zio media .

Warning for profanity:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

As a grappler myself (GJJ)...what a treat that was.

"Strikers" cant fight. They can box. But a true fight...grapplers will always have a superior edge. Anyone can learn to throw punches with a few months of training. Superior grappling skills takes many years to develop.

This kid looks like his background is probably wrestling.

th

What you say about Grapplers? I never grapple..
and never lose fight!

th

That white kid must have been learned from
watching my movies and wrestling matches.

Kudos, unless HE was the bully to begin with.

Do we know?

Don't they scream when getting their ass kicked though.

I love a story with a happy ending.

th

and never lose fight!

Bruce Lee was an elite striker. But did he ever fight a grappler?

In their prime...in a cage...Bruce Lee vs Royce Gracie? Would be greatest sport fight event ever. But id put money on Gracie...and I dont think the fight would even last very long.

That's why no one fights outside their discipline.

Face it, the black pussy was no Bruce Lee.

That's why no one fights outside their discipline.

Face it, the black pussy was no Bruce Lee.

Yep. MMA has debunked a lot of the mystique of some martial arts.

And in a broad sense...proven that in a one on one fight...the grappling arts such as Brazilian Jiujitsu, Western Wrestling and Judo are far superior than the striking arts.

th

and never lose fight!

Bruce Lee was an elite striker. But did he ever fight a grappler?

In their prime...in a cage...Bruce Lee vs Royce Gracie? Would be greatest sport fight event ever. But id put money on Gracie...and I dont think the fight would even last very long.

I'm not sure Bruce had any real fights. He was an actor, not a professional fighter. Gracie for sure.

This Black guy certainly doesn't meet your stereotype of the Black coward.
The White guys sure aren't courageous with 3 on 1.

Just a little view from the other side. Ignore the ATTENTION prologue...
the video will follow shortly thereafter.

Sorry, you misunderstood...this isn't about defending thuggery this is about making leaps of conclusions about the entire race and culture.

Start a thread on a white crime and watch how many people mention the parents, rock and roll, fashion or culture for being the blame.

Wanna bet on it?

HereWeGoAgain Told ya

Yawn. Just another simian negro thug pussy. His trouble was he didn't have a dozen other negro simian thug pussies to fight his own fight. If it's not ten to one the negro pussies always lose.
It's in their DNA to fight in tribes.

Take down and ground and pound. Some submission work would have been nice, too, but can't have it all. Regardless of the confrontation, the main thing I like is just to see a white guy like this who is not brainwashed into submission to be a beta male by the zio media .

Warning for profanity:

A - we don't know that the black man was bullying anyone based off that video
B - why can't people figure out to hold their fucking phones the other way when videoing?
C - The black woman howling at the end of the video was hilarious.

Yawn. Just another simian negro thug pussy. His trouble was he didn't have a dozen other negro simian thug pussies to fight his own fight. If it's not ten to one the negro pussies always lose.

HereWeGoAgain
2 for 2 bro

Still havent figured out that quote feature I see....

Quote features was not the topic. I previously said:

Start a thread on a white crime and watch how many people mention the parents, rock and roll, fashion or culture for being the blame.

Wanna bet on it?

So far so good eh?

HereWeGoAgain
2 for 2 bro

Still havent figured out that quote feature I see....

Quote features was not the topic. I previously said:

Wanna bet on it?

So far so good eh?

Sure. Lets talk about it. You mean white trailor trash culture? How its a breeding ground for meth chefs? Thats part of white trash culture. How about wife beating? Also known well in the trailor park. Oh...suicide. Thats a white dominated act. And some hardcore white bands glorify suicide. Shameful.

And guess what else? Those filthy whites blame blacks and hispanics for their shitty lives.

But guess the difference? The rest of us whites have no sympathy for white trash. Their lives suck because of their decisions. Just like poor blacks.

This Black guy certainly doesn't meet your stereotype of the Black coward.
The White guys sure aren't courageous with 3 on 1.

Just a little view from the other side. Ignore the ATTENTION prologue...
the video will follow shortly thereafter.

Why is it I can say those white dude are pussies for doing this,yet you claim the black dudes ganging up on the white dude is a "fair fight"?
Got an answer? And I mean one that actually makes sense.

Forum List

Back