Bad Mexico Experience

Simple minded and idiotic.

Whatever Rookie ... :auiqs.jpg:

Just be on a four-day long weekend trip to Paris ...
Get liquored up and find out your hotel room has plaster falling off the wall and reeks of urine.
One of your buddies asks what the second option was, and your other buddy says he thinks it is Venice ...
And they decide to just throw your drunk ass in the back seat and haul ass.

I grew up in the southwest. Been going to Mexico since I was 7 years old. Crossed the border in Matamoros, Juarez, Palomas, Nogales and Tijuana. I have traveled to Ensenada, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara, Mexico City, Acapulco, Huatulco, Playa Del Carmen, Cancun and Valladolid. I have NEVER had a bad experience in Mexico. The people are warm, friendly and respectful--if treated the same way. I speak poquito Espanol, and have always found the people very helpful. I'd rather go to Mexico than So Cal.
LIke you I've been all over Mexico. My question is when was the last time you were there? The people of Mexico are great, they are not the problem, the police are totally corrupt and if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, heaven help you.

the police are totally corrupt and if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, heaven help you.
That is true, re: the police and wrong place at the wrong time. The police are a bit better here, but wrong place and time is valid in the US as well--south and west Chicago, E. Palo Alto, E. LA, Compton, Baltimore, Detroit, Oakland.....don't want to be in any of those places at the wrong time.

That is true, re: the police and wrong place at the wrong time. The police are a bit better here, but wrong place and time is valid in the US as well--south and west Chicago, E. Palo Alto, E. LA, Compton, Baltimore, Detroit, Oakland.....don't want to be in any of those places at the wrong time.
Well yeah but in any of those places, the Cops may be the least of your worries.

LIke you I've been all over Mexico. My question is when was the last time you were there? The people of Mexico are great, they are not the problem, the police are totally corrupt and if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, heaven help you.
I was there last week when they jailed me, dimwit.

My name is Arthur Tandy, I was arrested in Mexico on 9/20/22 for having ammunition in my auto. I got caught in traffic at the border with California and did not intend to enter Mexico at all. I don't speak Spanish and don't know anyone there and the crime rate there is terrible.

They kept me in jail for 4 days. I have medical problems and they refused to even give me an aspirin for pain. The bed in my cell was steel with no mattress or pillow. The only food I got was one small sandwich 3 times a day. The place was filthy and loaded with insects. They kept us awake all night with loud banging and yelling at us.

I asked for a chair to sit on and was refused.

Twice they told me I was going home and those were lies. They sent a private attorney and I made a contract with him but he did nothing to help me.I offered to pay his fees and he refused to accept the money. He told me he would call my sister to make a deal with her and he never did. I ended up with a public defender at the hearing who just sat there and said nothing in my defense.

They finally let me go home but they kept my automobile. They tried to keep my wallet and credit cards but I complained and they finally gave them back to me. I have to go back for another hearing on November 18. They also kept my keys so I could not get back into my home. I had to go in thru the window to get in. These people have no regard for human rights.

I researched Mexican law and discovered I can have anyone represent me even if he is not a lawyer licensed in Mexico. I will hire an American lawyer. I am a retired Accountant and Navy veteran. I was born in Chicago Ill and am 76 years old with bad kidneys and high blood pressure.

My advice: Stay out of Mexico
I have filed the same story numerous places: Fox News, both my Senators, The US State Dept, CBS, ABC, BBC, The United Nations Human Rights Council, Reuters,AP,
NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times.

I HAVE INSURANCE, LIAR
US insurance doesn't get it in Mexico. If you didn't stop and buy Mexican insurance before entering the country, you didn't have insurance. Since you said you had no intention of going to Mexico when you found yourself stuck in traffic, you DIDN'T have insurance, moron. These are the facts. If you are ignorant enough to drive into Mexico without Mexican insurance, you have no one to blame but yourself. And if we are to believe any part of your story, you didn't---LIAR. Run along.

Oh please, that's easy ... Try getting drunk at a club in Paris,
and waking up the next morning in a parking garage, in the back seat of your car, in Salzburg, Austria.

That shit just takes talent ... :auiqs.jpg:

You forgot the two bent pennies in your pocket.

US insurance doesn't get it in Mexico. If you didn't stop and buy Mexican insurance before entering the country, you didn't have insurance. Since you said you had no intention of going to Mexico when you found yourself stuck in traffic, you DIDN'T have insurance, moron. These are the facts. If you are ignorant enough to drive into Mexico without Mexican insurance, you have no one to blame but yourself. And if we are to believe any part of your story, you didn't---LIAR. Run along.
IGNORE

My name is Arthur Tandy, I was arrested in Mexico on 9/20/22 for having ammunition in my auto. I got caught in traffic at the border with California and did not intend to enter Mexico at all. I don't speak Spanish and don't know anyone there and the crime rate there is terrible.

They kept me in jail for 4 days. I have medical problems and they refused to even give me an aspirin for pain. The bed in my cell was steel with no mattress or pillow. The only food I got was one small sandwich 3 times a day. The place was filthy and loaded with insects. They kept us awake all night with loud banging and yelling at us.

I asked for a chair to sit on and was refused.

Twice they told me I was going home and those were lies. They sent a private attorney and I made a contract with him but he did nothing to help me.I offered to pay his fees and he refused to accept the money. He told me he would call my sister to make a deal with her and he never did. I ended up with a public defender at the hearing who just sat there and said nothing in my defense.

They finally let me go home but they kept my automobile. They tried to keep my wallet and credit cards but I complained and they finally gave them back to me. I have to go back for another hearing on November 18. They also kept my keys so I could not get back into my home. I had to go in thru the window to get in. These people have no regard for human rights.

I researched Mexican law and discovered I can have anyone represent me even if he is not a lawyer licensed in Mexico. I will hire an American lawyer. I am a retired Accountant and Navy veteran. I was born in Chicago Ill and am 76 years old with bad kidneys and high blood pressure.

My advice: Stay out of Mexico
just be grateful you got out of there at all alive.

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thats what I been telling my best friend who tries to get me to go there,you are a fool if you do so.only if there is a way to become invisible do i ever go to mexico.

anybody here see the last Rambo movie? It is so totally realistic of the way things go on in Mexico. Rambos niece like a moron does not listen to Rambo when he tells her not to go into Mexico to see a friend of hers.Like the dumbass she is she ignores him goes there and gets sold to me and put on drugs that kill her later on.

Rambo hears about it and his lady caretaker that hears about it says to him-maybe the police will find them and arrest them. Rambo then says-THEY WONT DO SHIT.

that is so spot on dead accurate the way the police are in Mexico,they are so corrupt and evil only a fool would go there.The movie accuratly shows how in real life the police in Mexico WORK for the drug cartels.

I am not a fan of the Rambo movies but this movie was good,it was so spot on realistic the way they protrayed how corrupt the poilce force in Mexico is.:thup:

just be grateful you got out of there at all alive.

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thats what I been telling my best friend who tries to get me to go there,you are a fool if you do so.only if there is a way to become invisible do i ever go to mexico.

anybody here see the last Rambo movie? It is so totally realistic of the way things go on in Mexico. Rambos niece like a moron does not listen to Rambo when he tells her not to go into Mexico to see a friend of hers.Like the dumbass she is she ignores him goes there and gets sold to me and put on drugs that kill her later on.

Rambo hears about it and his lady caretaker that hears about it says to him-maybe the police will find them and arrest them. Rambo then says-THEY WONT DO SHIT.

that is so spot on dead accurate the way the police are in Mexico,they are so corrupt and evil only a fool would go there.The movie accuratly shows how in real life the police in Mexico WORK for the drug cartels.

I am not a fan of the Rambo movies but this movie was good,it was so spot on realistic the way they protrayed how corrupt the poilce force in Mexico is.:thup:
I have been traveling in to and out of Mexico for about 65 years now. It is like any place else that you travel. You take necessary precautions and don't travel to the bad parts at the wrong times. I wouldn't go to south Chicago or east LA, Compton, east Palo Alto, or e. St. Louis after dark. But, meh, I really don't care if you don't want to travel to Mexico or not. I have been to worse places. As for auto insurance requirements--if you plan on driving in Mexico, you better purchase Mexican auto insurance before you go--American insurance doesn't cover you there and Mexican law doesn't look kindly on those who have no insurance. Word to the wise. What is Mexican Car Insurance, and Why Do You Need It?

Forum List

Back