Background check failed to stop Kansas shooter...got guns from baby momma...of course

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
so...a current federally mamdated background check failed to keep guns out of the hands of a multiple convicted felon....why? Because he used a straw buyer to buy both guns......so background checks are shown to again to not keep guns out of the hands of criminals...

And so when the anti gunners call for Universal Background checks...guess what.....she would have passed that too...making them equally useless at stopping criminals and mass shooters from getting gums.....

But the real purpose of universal background checks since they don't work...is to get universal gun registration........that is the only reason anti gunner leadership pushes it...their useful idiot anti gunner supporters still think background checks are a good idea....

Blame The Department of Justice For the Hesston Shooting

The serial criminal who shot up Excel Industries in Hesston, Kansas earlier this week obtained both of his firearms from his ex-girlfriend, who knew she was straw-purchasing guns for a prohibited person.

A Newton woman is facing a federal charge after authorities said she is suspected of giving C___ F___* the two weapons he used to shoot 17 people in Hesston on Thursday.

Sarah Jo Hopkins, 28, is the mother of F___’s 4-year-old daughter and 2-year-old son, according to court records obtained by The Eagle on Friday afternoon. She was charged with one count of knowingly transferring a firearm to a convicted felon, U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom said in an e-mailed news release Friday.

An affidavit filed in the case alleges Hopkins knew of F___’s criminal history – or had reason to think he had one – including his felony convictions, which barred him from possessing firearms.

She is accused in the document of giving him the Zastava Serbia AK-47-type semi-automatic rifle and the Glock Model 22 .40-caliber handgun he was carrying when he embarked on Thursday’s shooting spree.

The firearms were straw-purchased by Hopkins and given to the felon, were returned to her with the help of local police, and then she gave the guns back to him just days before the shooting.

Any sane person knows the gun grabbers excuse for background checks etc is just bullshit. Their goal is complete gun ban and confiscation. They are using the boiling frog concept.

And you have Obamas drive to make it impossible not to hire dangerous felons,,,,,you will only get a lot more of this as they get "dissed" when it doesnt work out

On Pajamasmedia there was a screen writer researching women in prison...it might have even been someone working on Orange is the New Black.....and when he talked to the guards in the prison they all said the same thing....almost all of the women in jail were there because they fell in with a guy who was a low life criminal who got them to do stupid, illegal things...and then they got caught...this story is exactly that...a low life thug who got some dumb girl to do what he wanted...now the lives of her two kids are ruined.....but I imagine they were already tragic before this ever happened......

I wonder, did he go in the gun store with her when she purchased these guns for him? Did she go in the store alone, with a cheat note of some kind, telling her what guns to buy?

Note!

I have not read the article yet!!! If these questions were answered in the article, I am getting to it now!

I wonder, did he go in the gun store with her when she purchased these guns for him? Did she go in the store alone, with a cheat note of some kind, telling her what guns to buy?

Note!

I have not read the article yet!!! If these questions were answered in the article, I am getting to it now!

Doesn't say

Forum List

Back