Baby

Song with the word Baby.

You shouldn't have started this thread Dalia, there are so many fantastic records with Baby in the title and my brain is working overtime already.

The Ronettes "Be My Baby" released on 7" in 1963 on Philles Records the B Side is "Tedesco And Pitman"

The Ronettes "Baby, I Love You" released on 7" in 1963 on Philles Records the B Side is "Miss Joan & Mr Sam"

Also The Ronettes only ever released one album "...presenting the Fabulous Ronettes featuring Veronica" released in 1964 on Philles Records, and if EVERYONE doesn't own this record they cannot be normal :smoke:

51KI8mMgOAL.jpg

I'm including this Little Walter record because it's a fantastic record.

Little Walter "My Babe" released on 7" in 1955 on Checker Records the B Side is "Thunder Bird"

Jimmy Reed "Baby What You Want Me to Do" released on 7" in 1959 on Vee-Jay Records the B Side is "Caress, Me Baby"

The B Side of the above:

Jimmy Reed - Caress Me Baby

The Elgins "Darling Baby" released on 7" in 1965 on V.I.P Records (V.I.P was set up by Berry Gordy in 1964 as one of the subsidiary sub labels of Motown Records) the B Side is "Put Yourself in My Place"

The Elgins - Darling Baby

^^^^ WTF this is the second time the YouTube thing won't automatically appear, people will just have to click on the link then, it's worth it it's a great record.

Forum List

Back