"Baby Killer" Yelled At Bart Stupak

so i guess if I ever give blood, I'll be ready to answer whether or not I've had any seoul sweeties.

so i guess if I ever give blood, I'll be ready to answer whether or not I've had any seoul sweeties.

Pretty much!
They ask you five million questions when you donate, but I was getting blood I know I would want them to weed things out.

And? What party do you think those fuckers that called me a baby killer while coming off post during an anti war demonstration voted with?
Pardon my French, but...

SHOVE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS AND MAKE THEM GAG ON THEIR VOMIT

Just had to get that out of my system.

And? What party do you think those fuckers that called me a baby killer while coming off post during an anti war demonstration voted with?

Other than establishing an equivalence between those who are anti-abortion and those who malign our soldiers,

what is your point?

I'm sorry, but it is not the same.

I expect some respect and decorum out of a Representative of the US Congress, that I don't expect out of some 20 something year old hippie

I don't remember too many pro-life conservatives calling the supporters of pro-choice Republican Scott Brown 'baby killers'.

How great is this irony? Conservatives hail pro-choicer Scott Brown as their saviour, because they think he's going to kill the healthcare bill,

and then they get beaten by a group of pro-life Democrats.

Elegant!!!

I don't remember too many pro-life conservatives calling the supporters of pro-choice Republican Scott Brown 'baby killers'.

How great is this irony? Conservatives hail pro-choicer Scott Brown as their saviour, because they think he's going to kill the healthcare bill,

Elegant!!!

These GOP supporters are REACHING now...anything they can grasp for. Hell, did you listen to Boehner's pathetic speech last night? I don't think he said a SINGLE thing that wasn't hypocritical. Between he and Cantor, I am not sure who would win the "WHINIEST BITCH" contest...

Did you stop to ask?

Did i really need to? Liberals call me a baby killer and Westboro calls me a faggot. I know the score.

Fact is some people feel the same way about abortion that hippies feel about war.

OR.....in other words you actually have NO FUCKING CLUE what political party that person belonged to and you are once again simply talking out of your fucking ass....

Please stop making yourself look stupid. It's embarrassing.

Take your own advise.

Yeah....keep sending them straight from the playground. At the very least, they should make for good campaign ads.

Your party has underestimated the fury that is consuming a huge portion of the American electorate right now. Now come on back with amnesty and cap and tax and we'll see what November brings.

Based on what we have seen so far from YOUR party? Probably more "******" name calling and spitting on our members of Congress. You guys are ALL class....

have we come nekkid to yer shower and thumped on yer chest little weasle?

Elegant!!!

well, when you snuff out a baby what should it be called? "no life for you contingency plan"

Other than establishing an equivalence between those who are anti-abortion and those who malign our soldiers,

what is your point?

I expect some respect and decorum out of a Representative of the US Congress, that I don't expect out of some 20 something year old hippie

what a fucking liar you are, you expect it out of Republicans,, you give demons a pass.

Elegant!!!

These GOP supporters are REACHING now...anything they can grasp for. Hell, did you listen to Boehner's pathetic speech last night? I don't think he said a SINGLE thing that wasn't hypocritical. Between he and Cantor, I am not sure who would win the "WHINIEST BITCH" contest...

I heard it earlier this morning. The second time they played I just hit the mute button. Boehner and Cantor just continue to talk in terms that only resonate with the people who are already entrenched against this bill and against the Democrats and the president in general.

Elegant!!!

well, when you snuff out a baby what should it be called? "no life for you contingency plan"

I have absolutely no emotional investment in fetuses, so you're wasting your time with such rhetoric directed at me.

Elegant!!!

I heard it earlier this morning. The second time they played I just hit the mute button. Boehner and Cantor just continue to talk in terms that only resonate with the people who are already entrenched against this bill and against the Democrats and the president in general.

Watching him last night reminded me of Cali G....

what is your point?

what a fucking liar you are, you expect it out of Republicans,, you give demons a pass.

When was the last time a Democrat called the POTUS a "liar" on the House floor? When was the last time a Democrat called another member of Congress a "baby killer" on the House floor?

Forum List

Back