"Baby Killer" Yelled At Bart Stupak

You really are projecting.

Sorry, but the smart money says that I am right on about her voting practices. Maybe she is closer to Nader than Kerry, but on the left side of the aisle nonetheless. You are dismissed. Thanks for playing. :D

At least you can admit that you are assuming. Kudos for that.

You assumed that I wasn't speaking tongue in cheek in my original post. Then you over reacted to a perfectly reasonable assumption. What does that make you?

I'm Batman!:eusa_whistle:

'Baby Killer' Yelled At Bart Stupak During Health Care Debate

CNN reports that during Rep. Bart Stupak's speech on the House floor on Sunday night, a Republican member of Congress yelled out 'baby killer.' Developing...

Upps--Good ol' Bart got something out of this. Apparently in his district 700K was promised to rebuild an airport.

But--Bart caved on his insistance that federal money for abortions be stricken in the senate bill--& came out & voted YES because Barack Obama "promised" he would sign an executive order that no money would be spent on abortions.

THE PROBLEM--Legislative law usurps executive orders. All's it's going to take is one woman in front of any judge in this country & that judge will kick Obama's executive order to the curb & follow Legislative law. IOW--Abortions will be funded by the American tax-payer--guaranteed.

Now I know as well as you do--that Bart--knew this before he signed off on it. He's just trying to do a political cover my ass with his constituents this fall--but I don't think it will work. :clap2:

Yeah....keep sending them straight from the playground. At the very least, they should make for good campaign ads.

Your party has underestimated the fury that is consuming a huge portion of the American electorate right now. Now come on back with amnesty and cap and tax and we'll see what November brings.

Based on what we have seen so far from YOUR party? Probably more "******" name calling and spitting on our members of Congress. You guys are ALL class....

Both of those are ugly instances and unfortunately will probably not be isolated. People are reaching the breaking point and it doesn't look like they're going to see any relief anytime soon.

Your party has underestimated the fury that is consuming a huge portion of the American electorate right now. Now come on back with amnesty and cap and tax and we'll see what November brings.

Based on what we have seen so far from YOUR party? Probably more "******" name calling and spitting on our members of Congress. You guys are ALL class....

Both of those are ugly instances and unfortunately will probably not be isolated. People are reaching the breaking point and it doesn't look like they're going to see any relief anytime soon.

Good show, GOP! More arrests to come!

I ignore no one. I dismiss.

Bart Stupak is but one of those bribed into voting for Obama's bullshit. He's among the best congressmen that money can buy. If it were not for the bribery, the plane rides, the jobs for wives (amongst the ruling elite), the big payoffs to selected states and God knows what else the Marxist gave away for votes, this shit would have died tonight.

Just wait a few years....then tell me you like it!

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder. Obama is a fucking Marxist!

Last edited:

CNN reports that during Rep. Bart Stupak's speech on the House floor on Sunday night, a Republican member of Congress yelled out 'baby killer.' Developing...
Hypocrite would have been more accurate.

I listened to Bart Stupak's supposedly agreement with the Executive order from Obama that won't stop federal money to go for abortions.

NO such comment was made by ANYONE in that audiance--it was full of reporters.

I listened to Bart Stupak's supposedly agreement with the Executive order from Obama that won't stop federal money to go for abortions.

Even the WSJ carried the story.
Cons are such a class act ... NOT.

Wouldn't surprise me if the story is a fake.

If true and the comment did come from the House floor rather than the gallery, the act is reprehensible.

That being said...

Stupak proved one thing to me: He is not a man of principle, but a man who's principles can be bought. That executive order is worthless. The question is, what did Stupak really get in exchange for his vote?

Excuser....Supporter.

I'm not embarrassed and I'm not stupid. Hell, I walked over and thanked the woman that yelled it at me. Then I gave her a hug and told she was welcome for the protection of the constitutional rights that allowed her to say it. Doesn't change the fact that the old bitch probably voted for McGovern in '72.

By ASSuming you know anything about her political affiliations makes you no better than her for assuming she knew anything about what you and your fellow servicemen did for her overseas. Fair enough?

You really are projecting.

Sorry, but the smart money says that I am right on about her voting practices. Maybe she is closer to Nader than Kerry, but on the left side of the aisle nonetheless. You are dismissed. Thanks for playing. :D

I can see why you're the Administrator here. You have the patience of a Saint.

Forum List

Back