Baby It's Cold Outside- Cyclone Bomb

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Well, the nightmare begins, I sure HOPE HOPE HOPE we do not lose our electric....Matt's home and did not go to work, THANK GOODNESS cuz he would have never made it the 30 miles home once this blizzard started!

It's hard to tell in the pictures, but it is snowing cats and dogs out, and this terrible wind is just starting to hit us...

59c8323c-ceb6-45ec-be2d-ba8604fd2f8f.png

fbcf4ed7-19d4-4c13-82ca-58aec56fb2df.png

Good gosh. Best of luck to you!
If you go outside, get drunk first. So at least you wont feel it till you melt.

Well, the nightmare begins, I sure HOPE HOPE HOPE we do not lose our electric....Matt's home and did not go to work, THANK GOODNESS cuz he would have never made it the 30 miles home once this blizzard started!

It's hard to tell in the pictures, but it is snowing cats and dogs out, and this terrible wind is just starting to hit us...

Sorry....this is just Right Wing propaganda......we already know that global warming is so intense that New York is flooding, and that there hasn't been snow in New York for decades....your Right Wing, anti climate change, global warming denying falsehoods will not be tolerated.......

I'm nestled in west of the Alleghenies in the upper Ohio River valley. While the storm races up the coast, we're left with just the bitter cold. It won't climb out of the single digits here tomorrow and it will be next Thursday when it finally gets above freezing. But with slightly warmer air comes snow.

Good luck to you and yours, Care. Layer up and stock up on instant oatmeal!

Me and the wife are going to gatlinburg next weekend. Maybe i should have paid an extra 20 bucks and got free cancellation :/

Sorry....this is just Right Wing propaganda......we already know that global warming is so intense that New York is flooding, and that there hasn't been snow in New York for decades....your Right Wing, anti climate change, global warming denying falsehoods will not be tolerated.......
It's weather, not climate. There is a difference. A close play at the plate is not the same as a baseball season. A winter storm is not the same as a changing climate.

It's weather, not climate. There is a difference. A close play at the plate is not the same as a baseball season. A winter storm is not the same as a changing climate.
neither is a hurricane. or summer.

So....you are a climate change denier...thought so....

If it is really cold....global warming.

If it is really hot....global warming.

You can't deny the truth....

Yes those are two big trees that were downed in two previous storms, and we were going to cut them up in to firewood with a help of our neighbor who has a 3 or 4? foot long chain saw....but waited a year plus so the trees could dry out...but when Matt went to cut it down he noticed all kinds of nests of critters living under the two trees that fell....like Wild turkey nests, so we decided to leave them there for now....Gotta help the creatures as much as we can. :D

Yes those are two big trees that were downed in two previous storms, and we were going to cut them up in to firewood with a help of our neighbor who has a 3 or 4? foot long chain saw....but waited a year plus so the trees could dry out...but when Matt went to cut it down he noticed all kinds of nests of critters living under the two trees that fell....like Wild turkey nests, so we decided to leave them there for now....Gotta help the creatures as much as we can. :D

Yes....Thanksgiving ......

Looks like my neighborhood.

Did all my shopping yesterday

Climate is long term. Weather is short term. Take the long view.

You are a climate change denier.......

If it is hot out....global warming.

If it is cold out....global warming.

If you refuse to see the truth there is no help for you....

Well, like two fuddy dudds, and also the very first time in our marriage, we missed breaking in the New Year this year, we both fell asleep before midnight even though we tried really hard to stay awake!

My point is, we have the bottle of champagne we had bought and I think we have orange juice in the Fridge and we could make Mamosa's before venturing out! :D

Well, like two fuddy dudds, and also the very first time in our marriage, we missed breaking in the New Year this year, we both fell asleep before midnight even though we tried really hard to stay away!

My point is, we have the bottle of champagne we had bought and I think we have orange juice in the Fridge and we could make Mamosa's before venturing out! :D
I was sick on NYE... Dern cold! ugh
but i let my wife go on with the plans so her night wouldnt be ruined.
Last year we were in bed by ten lol

yall do know better than to drink booze and go out in the cold....this is killer weather...chimney fires....broken gas lines....electrical grids crashing....

Looks like my neighborhood.

Did all my shopping yesterday
We did too!

I had a doctor's appointment at the hospital in the big town about 30 miles from here, so when I finished we went to the walmart in town and bought all kinds of supplies and food.

Yes, I said Walmart! :p

Forum List

Back