Babble Brain Biden strikes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this really the best we can do? You people who put this chowder brain into office ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

/-----/
1713613782479.png

Whenever the Trump cult is in deep trouble, the leaders order their loser-pajama-boi minions to weep out another BDS thread.

That's why we like seeing those threads here. If the BDS losers are crying more loser tears, that means good things are happening in the USA.

See you in November, BDS losers!

Our nation was saved by the immortal heroes at Gettysburg. Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. The battle of Gettysburg what an unbelievable. I mean it was so was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways—it represented such a big portion of the success of this country.

Gettysburg, wow! I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to look and to watch. And uh the statement of Robert E. Lee, who’s no longer in favor—did you ever notice that? He’s no longer in favor. “Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.” They were fighting uphill, he said. Wow, that was a big mistake, he lost his great general and uh they were fighting uphill. “Never fight uphill, me boys,” but it was too late.” - Donald Trump

Our nation was saved by the immortal heroes at Gettysburg. Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. The battle of Gettysburg what an unbelievable. I mean it was so was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways—it represented such a big portion of the success of this country.

Gettysburg, wow! I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to look and to watch. And uh the statement of Robert E. Lee, who’s no longer in favor—did you ever notice that? He’s no longer in favor. “Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.” They were fighting uphill, he said. Wow, that was a big mistake, he lost his great general and uh they were fighting uphill. “Never fight uphill, me boys,” but it was too late.” - Donald Trump
I don't like Trump but a few stumbles is not the same as the rambling undecipherable shit Biden spews out.

Whenever the Trump cult is in deep trouble, the leaders order their loser-pajama-boi minions to weep out another BDS thread.

That's why we like seeing those threads here. If the BDS losers are crying more loser tears, that means good things are happening in the USA.

You didn't listen to the clip ? That was embarrassing and it wasn't a one off either. You loons need to look for someone else to run against Trump.

When people claim Biden is in perfect mental health, they are doing you a favor.

They are letting you know they are lying bags of shit and they should be avoided, marginalized, and lampooned for being a cult fuck.

Some people are so insane, they are cult fucks and always have been, but they CLAIM to be libertarian….yet NEVER discuss NOR display any LIBERTARIAN IDEALS.

These types of people are very kind to show their true colors from the jump.

LOL, whining about bds by ignoring Joe's babbling and deflecting to TRUMP

Thread violates clean start rules, closed. You can repost downstairs in Badlands if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back