B Movies That Are Actually Good

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I came up with the idea for this topic after seeing the 1987 film Mannequin. (That was a few years before I was born so that be a reason why.) I never even heard of it until a few days ago and sort of wonder why. Was it the best in the world? No. Was it still good though? Yes, even though it was a bit cheesy. Although I like cheese from time to time. Here's the trailer for it. :)

Happy Gilmore

I speak Russian and there are several really cute (but sappy/cheesy) movies they made in the 70s and 80s - The Diamond Arm, Operation Y, Kidnapping Caucasian Style, etc

If you can find some of these with subs, they're a fun afternoon.....

• Banned
Oh I got another one,.. I don't understand why everybody hates this movie. I LOVE it!!!! :D It used to be one of my favorite movies as a kid. :)

I came up with the idea for this topic after seeing the 1987 film Mannequin. (That was a few years before I was born so that be a reason why.) I never even heard of it until a few days ago and sort of wonder why. Was it the best in the world? No. Was it still good though? Yes, even though it was a bit cheesy. Although I like cheese from time to time. Here's the trailer for it. :)

That was a good one.

large_tojQbn3H4UcM8lkuns1E7CnLv8D.jpg

Not reall a "B" movie, but a surprisingly large number of people have apparently never heard of it...

One of my all time favorite westerns is a 'B movie'. Mowbray's and Mature's performance in this scene is one of the best movie scenes ever made. It was just a knock off Ford made to fufill a studio contract and move on to another studio at that time. They didn't even bother to make it in color to save expense.

Henry Fonda, Walter Brennan, and Victor Mature.

Last edited:
All of the Bogart movies were 'B movies' for the most part, at least the 'classics' were.

I do not know if they are B movies, but may be good 2 star movies...."Johnny Dangerously with Michael Keaton and Joe Piscopo" and "Wise Guys with Danny Devito and Joe Piscopo and Lou Albano".

I just watched the Mannequin sequel on YouTube free movies with ads and I almost didn't because I was going to let the reviews scare me away, but I thought that it was just as good as the first one honestly. Again, I would give neither a ten out of ten,.. but probably like an eight which is still pretty good in my book. :)

i watched a flick called archive that is incredible

Forum List

Back