Azov Battalion Accuses Russia Of Chemical Attacks In Mariupol, As WP & Poison Gas Allegations Fly

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012

Azov Battalion Accuses Russia Of Chemical Attacks In Mariupol, As WP & Poison Gas Allegations Fly​

"Welcome to The Daily Wrap Up, a concise show dedicated to bringing you the most relevant independent news, as we see it, from the last 24 hours (4/12/22).

As always, take the information discussed in the video below and research it for yourself, and come to your own conclusions. Anyone telling you what the truth is, or claiming they have the answer, is likely leading you astray, for one reason or another. Stay Vigilant."

For sources used in the video, click on the above link.

Here is a CFR, mainstream source for this breaking event, if you are not comfortable with an independent survey of several sources, and you need to be told what to think by ruling class elite propagandists;

Ukrainian Battalion Accuses Russia of Using Chemical Weapons on Civilians​

". . . The U.K.'s Ministry of Defense on Monday warned that Russia might soon use phosphorous bombs as it seeks to increase military actions in eastern Ukraine.

"Russia forces' prior use of phosphorus munitions in the Donetsk Oblast raises the possibility of their future employment in Mariupol as fighting for the city intensifies," the ministry said in its latest defense intelligence update issued on Twitter.

Ukrainian officials alleged last month that in the eastern city of Kramatorsk, Russia deployed white phosphorous munitions strong enough to burn human flesh.

White phosphorous is not considered a chemical weapon under the U.N. Chemical Weapons Convention, but its use is tightly regulated under international law. It is illegal to use on civilians.. . . "

I have to admit, I have not watched TLAV's full run down yet, so I have yet to fully explore this issue. My first impressions? I do not entirely trust NAZIS, and I am not positive of the nature of these chemicals. Tear gas is a chemical weapon. . . so? AS the Newsweek article pointed out, some chemical warfare is, (white phosphorus,) actually permitted. The US used Napalm and Agent Orange at one point. . . .

:dunno:

You may wish to verify the 1000 marines are out of food and ammunition in Mariupol and have surrendered. T or F.
There does seem to be some empirical evidence for this. . .

The western media and politicians do seem to be getting desperate in their lies and info. wars. I am stunned at how little curiosity folks on this forum show, and how they are so easily led astray from facts on the ground. . .

TLAV analysis seems to be much closer to truth, and there probably weren't any chemical attacks. . . or. . . if indeed there were, it sounds like crowd control.

Sitrep: Operation Z​

" . . . On top of this another estimated 200-300 have surrendered in Mariupol and many more are due to surrender soon. This happened in several phases. Firstly a huge ‘breakout’ was orchestrated by the trapped Marines of the UAF where they took 30-50 civilian vehicles plus some remaining light armor and put ‘Z’ signs on them to try and trick Russian troops, then tried to storm out of Mariupol towards the north as high command in Kiev promised them support if they can just make it towards Zaporizhzhia oblast. But RF had intercepted every part of their plan and captured/killed all of them. . . . "

Russians Let Surrendering Nazis Keep Their Pets​

Ukraine's Zelenskiy warns Russia could use chemical weapons, calls for more sanctions​

"I would like to remind world leaders that the possible use of chemical weapons by the Russian military has already been discussed. And already at that time it meant that it was necessary to react to the Russian aggression much harsher and faster."

<snip>

"We cannot confirm at this time and will continue to monitor the situation closely," Kirby said. "These reports, if true, are deeply concerning and reflective of concerns that we have had about Russia's potential to use a variety of riot control agents, including tear gas mixed with chemical agents, in Ukraine."

:rolleyes:

I will have Rod find the video where they have recorded a Russian commander that says that they will be using chemicals in Mariupol. He called basically rodents and said they would be calling in their chemical division for getting rid of them. In Syria they also used gas on people.

Eduard Basurin on Russian TV a couple days ago. You can get the transcript to come up on this video clip and use the translate feature in settings for CC to see what he says into English on the screen.

0:27
will bear therefore presently necessary
0:30
deal with the blockage of this plant
0:33
find all exits and entrances principle is
0:35
it is possible to do and after that already
0:37
contact the chemical troops
0:40
who will find a way to smoke the moles
0:43
from their holes and how do you evaluate
0:45
number now there defending
0:47
groupings of steel noses
0:51
but I already said that the exact figure
0:54
no one can even name
0:56
those Nazis who are there because
1:00
that a large number other than those who
1:01
called to serve
1:04
Ukraine first military special operations
1:08
very many took weapons as much as
1:09
took really no one knows that's why it
1:13
only given such preliminary 3
1:15
maybe 4000 maybe three and a half thousand
1:17
but believe for well fortified
1:22
area is a big number

The western media and politicians do seem to be getting desperate in their lies and info. wars. I am stunned at how little curiosity folks on this forum show, and how they are so easily led astray from facts on the ground. . .

TLAV analysis seems to be much closer to truth, and there probably weren't any chemical attacks. . . or. . . if indeed there were, it sounds like crowd control.

" . . . On top of this another estimated 200-300 have surrendered in Mariupol and many more are due to surrender soon. This happened in several phases. Firstly a huge ‘breakout’ was orchestrated by the trapped Marines of the UAF where they took 30-50 civilian vehicles plus some remaining light armor and put ‘Z’ signs on them to try and trick Russian troops, then tried to storm out of Mariupol towards the north as high command in Kiev promised them support if they can just make it towards Zaporizhzhia oblast. But RF had intercepted every part of their plan and captured/killed all of them. . . . "

The Russian tactic at Mariupol was to take the fishing village, thereby splitting Azov nazi forces into 1/3 + 2/3. There is something fishy here: where are the foreign mercenaries and intel agents, who like to front as mercenaries? There was supposedly a large # of French DGSE agents under the Azovstal plant, and others rumored that include Canadian CSIS, Swedish MUST, and British MI6.

The map in the link above shows some of these:

Random internet:

"Kramatorsk, Pokrovsk, Poltavksa Oblast, Kryvyi Rih, Zaporizka Oblast, Kiev Oblast, Chernihivska Oblast, Dnipro/Dnipropetrovsk Oblast: Red Alert: Aerial threat. Take cover now!

Incoming missile at Lozova (19:43): take cover now!"

Azov Battalion Accuses Russia Of Chemical Attacks In Mariupol, As WP & Poison Gas Allegations Fly​

"Welcome to The Daily Wrap Up, a concise show dedicated to bringing you the most relevant independent news, as we see it, from the last 24 hours (4/12/22).

As always, take the information discussed in the video below and research it for yourself, and come to your own conclusions. Anyone telling you what the truth is, or claiming they have the answer, is likely leading you astray, for one reason or another. Stay Vigilant."

Here is a CFR, mainstream source for this breaking event, if you are not comfortable with an independent survey of several sources, and you need to be told what to think by ruling class elite propagandists;

". . . The U.K.'s Ministry of Defense on Monday warned that Russia might soon use phosphorous bombs as it seeks to increase military actions in eastern Ukraine.

"Russia forces' prior use of phosphorus munitions in the Donetsk Oblast raises the possibility of their future employment in Mariupol as fighting for the city intensifies," the ministry said in its latest defense intelligence update issued on Twitter.

Ukrainian officials alleged last month that in the eastern city of Kramatorsk, Russia deployed white phosphorous munitions strong enough to burn human flesh.

White phosphorous is not considered a chemical weapon under the U.N. Chemical Weapons Convention, but its use is tightly regulated under international law. It is illegal to use on civilians.. . . "

I have to admit, I have not watched TLAV's full run down yet, so I have yet to fully explore this issue. My first impressions? I do not entirely trust NAZIS, and I am not positive of the nature of these chemicals. Tear gas is a chemical weapon. . . so? AS the Newsweek article pointed out, some chemical warfare is, (white phosphorus,) actually permitted. The US used Napalm and Agent Orange at one point. . . .

People were suggesting it yesterday as well. Impossible to know if it is true particularly as they don't seem to be showing anyone affected. Someone else suggested the Russians had used white phosphorous there. One of the weapons I heard Russia had would be far worse than this. Could find people lying in dug outs and kill them all.

Why doesn't the mossad dude (or whatever) who was put in charge of Ukraine ever wear a suit and tie?
I always kind of wonder that myself.

I think it makes him seem more populist, more, "folksy."

In Syria they also used gas on people.
This is not a completely agreed upon narrative. Again .. . . it is a matte of, "fog of war," and folks wanting to use incidents to further agendas, rather than sticking to facts.

NYT Retreats on 2013 Syria-Sarin Claims​

Intel Behind Trump’s Syria Attack Questioned​

". . . Hersh draws on the kind of inside sources from whom he has earned longstanding trust to dispute that there ever was a “chemical weapons attack” and to assert that Trump was told that no evidence existed against the Syrian government but ordered “his generals” to “retaliate” anyway.

Marine General Joseph Dunford, Chairman of the, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and former Marine General, now Defense Secretary James “Mad-Dog” Mattis ordered the attacks apparently knowing that the reason given was what one of Hersh’s sources called a “fairy tale.”

They then left it to Trump’s national security adviser Army General H. R. McMaster to further the deceit with the help of a compliant mainstream media, which broke from its current tradition of distrusting whatever Trump says in favor of its older tradition of favoring “regime change” in Syria and trusting pretty much whatever the “rebels” claim.

According to Hersh’s sources, the normal “deconfliction” process was followed before the April 4 strike. In such procedures, U.S. and Russian officers supply one another with advance details of airstrikes, such as target coordinates, to avoid accidental confrontations among the warplanes crisscrossing Syria.

Russia and Syrian Air Force officers gave details of the flight path to and from Khan Sheikhoun in English, Hersh reported. The target was a two-story cinderblock building in which senior leaders – “high-value targets” – of the two jihadist groups controlling the town were about to hold a meeting. Because of the perceived importance of the mission, the Russians took the unusual step of giving the Syrian air force a GPS-guided bomb to do the job, but the explosives were conventional, not chemical, Hersh reported.

The meeting place was on the floor above the basement of the building, where a source whom Hersh described as “a senior adviser to the U.S. intelligence community,” told Hersh: “The basement was used as storage for rockets, weapons, and ammunition … and also chlorine-based decontaminates for cleansing the bodies of the dead before burial.”

A Bomb Damage Assessment
Hersh describes what happened when the building was struck on the morning of April 4: “A Bomb Damage Assessment by the U.S. military later determined that the heat and force of the 500-pound Syrian bomb triggered a series of secondary explosions that could have generated a huge toxic cloud that began to spread over the town, formed by the release of fertilizers, disinfectants, and other goods stored in the basement, its effect magnified by the dense morning air, which trapped the fumes close to the ground.

“According to intelligence estimates, the strike itself killed up to four jihadist leaders and an unknown number of drivers and security aides. There is no confirmed count of the number of civilians killed by the poisonous gases that were released by the secondary explosions, although opposition activists reported that there were more than 80 dead, and outlets such as CNN have put the figure as high as 92.”

Due to the fog of war, which is made denser by the fact that jihadists associated with Al Qaeda control the area, many of the details of the incident were unclear on that day and remain so still. No independent on-the-ground investigation has taken place. . . . "

contact the chemical troops

Now. . . again, as I pointed out in the OP, I'm not really questing that it is, quite possible that the Russians used some sort of tear gas or smoke or obfuscation and disabling agent in the steel plant and city fighting assault . . . that is what is contended here. It is the nature of the chemicals that were used, and whether it is being used, in a black/white propaganda narrative.

Just as the US used depleted uranium to piece armor against heavy mobile units in Iraq. Some classify THAT is chemical warfare. . . I listed many other types that western allies use. If you had listened to that video Ringo posted, (if you don't have him on ignore,) it brought up a very good point, about how often tear gas was deployed against BLM rioters.

Do we really want to get more involved in this conflict over crowd control chemicals, and chemicals that disabled troops, so that a battle can be won, with as few causalities as possible, when the chemicals used are quite tame, and cause no permanent or lasting harm?

This is not a completely agreed upon narrative. Again .. . . it is a matte of, "fog of war," and folks wanting to use incidents to further agendas, rather than sticking to facts.

NYT Retreats on 2013 Syria-Sarin Claims​

Intel Behind Trump’s Syria Attack Questioned​

". . . Hersh draws on the kind of inside sources from whom he has earned longstanding trust to dispute that there ever was a “chemical weapons attack” and to assert that Trump was told that no evidence existed against the Syrian government but ordered “his generals” to “retaliate” anyway.

Marine General Joseph Dunford, Chairman of the, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and former Marine General, now Defense Secretary James “Mad-Dog” Mattis ordered the attacks apparently knowing that the reason given was what one of Hersh’s sources called a “fairy tale.”

They then left it to Trump’s national security adviser Army General H. R. McMaster to further the deceit with the help of a compliant mainstream media, which broke from its current tradition of distrusting whatever Trump says in favor of its older tradition of favoring “regime change” in Syria and trusting pretty much whatever the “rebels” claim.

According to Hersh’s sources, the normal “deconfliction” process was followed before the April 4 strike. In such procedures, U.S. and Russian officers supply one another with advance details of airstrikes, such as target coordinates, to avoid accidental confrontations among the warplanes crisscrossing Syria.

Russia and Syrian Air Force officers gave details of the flight path to and from Khan Sheikhoun in English, Hersh reported. The target was a two-story cinderblock building in which senior leaders – “high-value targets” – of the two jihadist groups controlling the town were about to hold a meeting. Because of the perceived importance of the mission, the Russians took the unusual step of giving the Syrian air force a GPS-guided bomb to do the job, but the explosives were conventional, not chemical, Hersh reported.

The meeting place was on the floor above the basement of the building, where a source whom Hersh described as “a senior adviser to the U.S. intelligence community,” told Hersh: “The basement was used as storage for rockets, weapons, and ammunition … and also chlorine-based decontaminates for cleansing the bodies of the dead before burial.”

A Bomb Damage Assessment
Hersh describes what happened when the building was struck on the morning of April 4: “A Bomb Damage Assessment by the U.S. military later determined that the heat and force of the 500-pound Syrian bomb triggered a series of secondary explosions that could have generated a huge toxic cloud that began to spread over the town, formed by the release of fertilizers, disinfectants, and other goods stored in the basement, its effect magnified by the dense morning air, which trapped the fumes close to the ground.

“According to intelligence estimates, the strike itself killed up to four jihadist leaders and an unknown number of drivers and security aides. There is no confirmed count of the number of civilians killed by the poisonous gases that were released by the secondary explosions, although opposition activists reported that there were more than 80 dead, and outlets such as CNN have put the figure as high as 92.”

Due to the fog of war, which is made denser by the fact that jihadists associated with Al Qaeda control the area, many of the details of the incident were unclear on that day and remain so still. No independent on-the-ground investigation has taken place. . . . "

Now. . . again, as I pointed out in the OP, I'm not really questing that it is, quite possible that the Russians used some sort of tear gas or smoke or obfuscation and disabling agent in the steel plant and city fighting assault . . . that is what is contended here. It is the nature of the chemicals that were used, and whether it is being used, in a black/white propaganda narrative.

Just as the US used depleted uranium to piece armor against heavy mobile units in Iraq. Some classify THAT is chemical warfare. . . I listed many other types that western allies use. If you had listened to that video Ringo posted, (if you don't have him on ignore,) it brought up a very good point, about how often tear gas was deployed against BLM rioters.

Do we really want to get more involved in this conflict over crowd control chemicals, and chemicals that disabled troops, so that a battle can be won, with as few causalities as possible, when the chemicals used are quite tame, and cause no permanent or lasting harm?

"Crowd control"? Seriously have you seen the actual videos from the people onsite where Russian butchers have been? Mariupol Maternity Hospital Destroyed By Russian Air Strike, Triggering Global Horror, Outrage

The soldiers affected said it was like Sarin gas. https://www.thoughtco.com/how-sarin-gas-works-609278

I question the human cost of continuing to wait. How far does the world allow Putin to get before putting a stop to it all? He already declared war on anyone helping Ukraine. He's taken a massive amount of civilians prisoner and that is the one's they didn't just rape, rob and kill outright from the get go. On the watch he is also moving his weapons to the border of Finland.

It seems they surrendered, Mariupol is under Russian control.

Over 1,000 Ukrainian troops surrender in Mariupol — Russian top brass

Forum List

Back