AZ court orders wedding invitation designers to serve LGBTP crowd

Can anyone explain why we have laws FORCING businesses to serve child-molesting faggots but letting them refuse service to white nationalists??
Because child molesters overwhelmingly accepted tend to be heterosexual and white nationalists overwhelmingly promote hatred.

HAHAHA. Please learn spelling and english grammar. Nobody knows what you just posted, you illiterate nitwit.

Grammar? After the bullshit you post you have the audacity to talk about someone elses post because of grammar? Too funny.

That's why some of us will never even consider opening or running a business. The State should have no Right to tell me that I have to violate my Morals and Values. Especially considering how immoral and valueless this American Government is. So, until the Government gets the hell out of the business of telling private citizens and businesses how they much conduct their affairs, many of us will choose not to be in business because our Morals are more valuable to us than a profit might be.

We need to bring back the right of free association. People are allowed to refuse anyone entrance to their home and the same should apply to a business.

Sure, then we can have segregated lunch counters, 4 sets of bathrooms, and more of the ignorance we put down decades ago.

But yeah, if you can get those laws repealed, you can do that. But as long as the laws are on the books you either follow them or face the consequences.

Sure, then we can have segregated lunch counters, 4 sets of bathrooms, and more of the ignorance we put down decades ago.

But yeah, if you can get those laws repealed, you can do that. But as long as the laws are on the books you either follow them or face the consequences.

Public places are a different topic. Do whatever you want in Public Places. I tend to avoid them anyway. However, a PRIVATE business or residence should be allowed to do as the owners/operators prefer. What Right does the Government have to tell a PRIVATE enterprise who it must hire, serve, or deal with?

Before you suggest that the use of public facilities makes them public entities, I would suggest to you that the fact these people/businesses pay for the public utilities and taxes that cover the use of public roads, etc... means they've already accommodated the Government for the things they use.

Public places are a different topic. Do whatever you want in Public Places. I tend to avoid them anyway. However, a PRIVATE business or residence should be allowed to do as the owners/operators prefer. What Right does the Government have to tell a PRIVATE enterprise who it must hire, serve, or deal with?

Before you suggest that the use of public facilities makes them public entities, I would suggest to you that the fact these people/businesses pay for the public utilities and taxes that cover the use of public roads, etc... means they've already accommodated the Government for the things they use.

And the things I mentioned, lunch counters ect, would all fall under your "private business".

Like I said, feel free to try and get the laws changed. Until those laws are changed, follow them or face the consequences.

There is something wrong about this whole scenario. I believe that no one is "entitled" to my services.

I've heard that a dress designer refused to make a dress for Trump's wife for political beliefs. Is that discrimination? It seems to me we are making special classes of people that are put above others. There is just something inherently wrong.

There is something wrong about this whole scenario. I believe that no one is "entitled" to my services.

I've heard that a dress designer refused to make a dress for Trump's wife for political beliefs. Is that discrimination? It seems to me we are making special classes of people that are put above others. There is just something inherently wrong.

Is it discrimination? Yes.

Does it violate Public Accommodation laws? No.

>>>>

But web hosters are still allowed to refuse service to white nationalist groups like stormfront!!! This does NOT appear to be a case of judges writing laws and inventing rights. Phoenix city council wrote a stupid law giving queers special treatment. I say the principle of free association should apply to all businesses.

Court: Phoenix wedding invitation designers must serve LGBT customers

oct 26 2017 A Maricopa County Superior Court judge has quashed a local wedding shop's attempt to override a Phoenix ordinance that protects lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people from discrimination.

Joanna Duka and Breanna Koski, owners of Brush & Nib Studio and self-described evangelical Christians, create invitations and other handmade artwork for weddings and events.

They filed a lawsuit against Phoenix in May 2016 challenging the part of the city's nondiscrimination ordinance that prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation.

Their suit alleges the city's ordinance would compel them to create invitations or artwork for same-sex couples, which would conflict with their religious belief that marriage is between one man and one woman andviolate their freedoms of speech and religion.
Being in business on a for-profit-of-lucre-instead-of-morals, should be understood by the People.

Not-for-profit should be a requirement for "conflicts of conscience over the abomination of hypocrisy".

Yes and I remind people of the premise underlying all this: LGBT etc. is behavioral, adopted. And I ask people to ponder what the legality would be of forcing a gay graphic designer to print a billboard that says "homosexuality is a sin unto God" against his will/belief system for a Christian customer?

We need to bring back the right of free association. People are allowed to refuse anyone entrance to their home and the same should apply to a business.

If that's what the OWNER wants, then so be it. THINK, white-hating racist.

I think we're seeing eye to eye here. And a Christian hating homosexual? What of him? Should he be forced to print a billboard at his graphic design business that says "Homosexuality is a sin unto God"?

Nope. At least not with the current laws out there. Want to be able to be an professional asshole, as opposed to an amateur? Get the laws changed. Until that happens, you follow them or face the consequences.

Nope. At least not with the current laws out there. Want to be able to be an professional asshole, as opposed to an amateur? Get the laws changed. Until that happens, you follow them or face the consequences.

So according to you, a person who has a set of certain beliefs cannot refuse a customer a service he provides to the general public? That means according to you, a gay graphic designer cannot refuse to print a billboard for a Christian client that reads "Homosexuality is a sin unto God!". Glad we're on the same page. PA laws are PA laws. Nobody is above the law.

So according to you, a person who has a set of certain beliefs cannot refuse a customer a service he provides to the general public? That means according to you, a gay graphic designer cannot refuse to print a billboard for a Christian client that reads "Homosexuality is a sin unto God!". Glad we're on the same page. PA laws are PA laws. Nobody is above the law.

Works for me. I have no problem with it at all. Sorry your "gotcha" didn't work.

Like I said, feel free to try and get the laws changed. Until those laws are changed, follow them or face the consequences.

I do not believe there is ANY Moral obligation to follow immoral laws. You want me to face the consequences, fine. Just make sure you bring enough ammo and body bags, because I'm not going quietly.

I do not believe there is ANY Moral obligation to follow immoral laws. You want me to face the consequences, fine. Just make sure you bring enough ammo and body bags, because I'm not going quietly.

So you advocate executing people for jaywalking, but think you should be immune to laws you dislike? lol Once again, you prove yourself to be a hypocrite.

Also, you are willing to break the law, and then KILL the law enforcement officers tasked with upholding the law? Make their wives widows and deprive their children of a father because you don't like the law? There is nothing that homosexuals do that is as despicable as that. Nothing.

So you advocate executing people for jaywalking, but think you should be immune to laws you dislike?

Not laws I dislike- laws thst are patently immoral and contrary to the best interests of Society. I expect every American to actively ignore such laws.

Also, you are willing to break the law, and then KILL the law enforcement officers tasked with upholding the law? Make their wives widows and deprive their children of a father because you don't like the law? There is nothing that homosexuals do that is as despicable as that. Nothing.

Again, there is no Moral imperative to follow immoral laws. Anyone trying to actively enforce an immoral law is, by definition, immoral themselves. This has nothing to do with my liking or disliking a law and everything to do with its Moral quality.

The mere existence of the LGBTQ spectrum and people in it is an affront to everything good and decent in Society. That anyone would choose to identify themselves as being on thst spectrum is utterly disgusting.

So you advocate executing people for jaywalking, but think you should be immune to laws you dislike?

Not laws I dislike- laws thst are patently immoral and contrary to the best interests of Society. I expect every American to actively ignore such laws.

Again, there is no Moral imperative to follow immoral laws. Anyone trying to actively enforce an immoral law is, by definition, immoral themselves. This has nothing to do with my liking or disliking a law and everything to do with its Moral quality.

The mere existence of the LGBTQ spectrum and people in it is an affront to everything good and decent in Society. That anyone would choose to identify themselves as being on thst spectrum is utterly disgusting.

So yuou consider murder of a LEO to be less of a crime than being gay? LMAO!! You are a sick puppy. I doubt you are anything more than an internet badass, but you are still sick.

So yuou consider murder of a LEO to be less of a crime than being gay? LMAO!! You are a sick puppy. I doubt you are anything more than an internet badass, but you are still sick.

You cannot murder an immoral individual, since theyre not human. Any LEO enforcing immoral laws has no more Morality than the homosexual. There's no difference between them.

If America is ever to become the Last Bastion of Human Decency, as it was intended to be, we will need to begin putting Morality ahead of everything else.

Forum List

Back