Ayn Rand called it in 1957.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Another prophet in the mold of George Orwell, Ayn Rand saw America 2023 coming.

AynRand.jpg

Never read Atlas shrugged. I did read The Fountainhead. Great book. One of the best I ever read.

The greatest trick, was when they rebranded statism, into technocracy. They merged the state with corporate power. I have no idea when, Americans were fooled into believing the phrase, "public/private partnership," is a good thing? :dunno:

This made a lot of folks who are advocates of the free market, unable to distinguish between, "corporatism," and "capitalism," the free market, and state capitalism, be advocates of what they see pushed by their TEE VEEs, IMO.

7w6ll2.jpg

Another prophet in the mold of George Orwell, Ayn Rand saw America 2023 coming.

View attachment 816118
Investors Mooching Off Inventors

Under her ideology, John Galt had no legal right to any of the profits from his trillion-dollar invention. She misleads by praising stolen glory.

Even her mythological hero is ironic. Atlas was a dumb hulk who held up (support, delay, or rob?) a mindless jungle-world in which man would have soon gone extinct.

• Banned
Investors Mooching Off Inventors

Under her ideology, John Galt had no legal right to any of the profits from his trillion-dollar invention. She misleads by praising stolen glory.

Even her mythological hero is ironic. Atlas was a dumb hulk who held up (support, delay, or rob?) a mindless jungle-world in which man would have soon gone extinct.
She was dead on about what has happened and WHY it happened to America.

Forum List

Back