What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axios Scoop: Inside President Biden’s private chat with historians...He told Doris Kearns Goodwin: "I'm no FDR, but..."

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin says that if there’s one quality that matters most in Presidential leadership, it’s empathy. And Joe Biden has it in spades.

Biden is our FDR.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Reaction score
BTW FDR sucked except at Fireside chats. Biden can't even complete a sentence most times.

Need I remind people that after nearly 8-years of FDR that unemployment was still 18%+ and that it was the coming conflict that spurred massive factory output beginning in 1940.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden is our FDR.

You mean. . . he's a disabled cripple?

You know, I could only find one quote in that entire article from Biden. Much like the rest of the media, there is nothing actually coming FROM the president.

59d5zo.gif

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
BTW FDR sucked except at Fireside chats. Biden can't even complete a sentence most times.

Need I remind people that after nearly 8-years of FDR that unemployment was still 18%+ and that it was the coming conflict that spurred massive factory output beginning in 1940.
May I remind you that FDR was reelected four times by the people?

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score

May I remind you that FDR was reelected four times by the people?
lucky punch

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Axios scoop? Is it possible that the politically based blog that has ties to the mainstream media can be unbiased ? Anyway the post belongs in the political forum.

HaShev

Gold Member
Reaction score

Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin says that if there’s one quality that matters most in Presidential leadership, it’s empathy. And Joe Biden has it in spades.

Biden is our FDR.
He's no Jimmy Carter either,

he's worse.
Although Jimmy's embarassing drunk brother is a wash with Joes junkie son.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List