Axios Scoop: Inside President Biden’s private chat with historians...He told Doris Kearns Goodwin: "I'm no FDR, but..."

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin says that if there’s one quality that matters most in Presidential leadership, it’s empathy. And Joe Biden has it in spades.

Biden is our FDR.

BTW FDR sucked except at Fireside chats. Biden can't even complete a sentence most times.

Need I remind people that after nearly 8-years of FDR that unemployment was still 18%+ and that it was the coming conflict that spurred massive factory output beginning in 1940.

Biden is our FDR.

You mean. . . he's a disabled cripple?

You know, I could only find one quote in that entire article from Biden. Much like the rest of the media, there is nothing actually coming FROM the president.

59d5zo.gif

BTW FDR sucked except at Fireside chats. Biden can't even complete a sentence most times.

Need I remind people that after nearly 8-years of FDR that unemployment was still 18%+ and that it was the coming conflict that spurred massive factory output beginning in 1940.
May I remind you that FDR was reelected four times by the people?

• Banned

May I remind you that FDR was reelected four times by the people?
lucky punch

Axios scoop? Is it possible that the politically based blog that has ties to the mainstream media can be unbiased ? Anyway the post belongs in the political forum.

Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin says that if there’s one quality that matters most in Presidential leadership, it’s empathy. And Joe Biden has it in spades.

Biden is our FDR.
He's no Jimmy Carter either,

he's worse.
Although Jimmy's embarassing drunk brother is a wash with Joes junkie son.

New Topics

Forum List

Back