Axios: Biden Could Lose First Two Primaries to RFK!

Listen chump, you HAVE NO FUCKEN IDEA what evidence I have, because you never read it, so shut the fuck up, airhead!

And YOU are a traitor, who is willing to throw the Constitution in the garbage, by allowing bubblehead Biden to steal a US election.
Lol you have nothing. It's trump that threw the constitution under the bus. Get it right, psycho.

It reads like a Fake Headline, but it ain't.

Left Wing Axios says Biden could truly be in electoral jeopardy:

2024 is shaping up to be one helluva year in politics.

(And, of course, there's the whole preventing the Commies from takin' over America thing...)
It astounds me anyone thinks Biden has a shot at winning the presidency in 24. He's literally a VEGETABLE

Lol you have nothing. It's trump that threw the constitution under the bus. Get it right, psycho.
Again YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO SAY what evidence I have. YOU are who has nothing, > ie. knowledge of what I have.

And Trump did nothing against the constitution, except in the DUPED and deranged minds of brainwashed, information-deprived victims of leftist OMISSION/DISTORTION media, like you.

Again YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO SAY what evidence I have. YOU are who has nothing, > ie. knowledge of what I have.

And Trump did nothing against the constitution, except in the DUPED and deranged minds of brainwashed, information-deprived victims of leftist OMISSION/DISTORTION media, like you.
You're right I'm not. The court system is. File a lawsuit you dumb sack of shit You are accomplishing nothing on here.

You're right I'm not. The court system is. File a lawsuit you dumb sack of shit You are accomplishing nothing on here.
I already answered your court system yammer, that you seem to like to talk about. What's the matter ? Short term memory loss ? Or just pure stupidity. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back