Awkward and Sleazy

Go to a Kid Rock show and this is what you get.

You know. .. I don't tattle or squeal on folks. . . but you need to start this shit in the badlands. This is not, "Current Events," material, if you are going to title your threads as such.

Titles and Opening Posts
1) Title must contain sufficient clues about the ACTUAL expected discussion. Titles like "How stupid are These People" can't be SEARCHED or indexed for search for the use of members or mods to find and manage existing active threads.

2) Titles must be free of INFLAMMATORY words, name calling or "pet names".. Those things are what make a title "baiting".

3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

To sum that up.. We're REQUIRING the Original Posters to START a clean topical discussion.,. No more juiced incendiary titles and ranting OPs.. If it's important enough for you to dash to a keyboard to poke it in -- need to put in the effort to start the discussion with YOUR views of the topic..

I

I'm not reporting you. . . but if someone does? And this thread gets moved? You deserve it. You have been here long enough to know better.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back