Awesome POTUS theft-elected speaks to the nation for Thanksgiving

Don't you enjoy hearing a speech given by an adult who isn't behaving as a child? It's so refreshing after four years of that fat orange clown.
He's rather be lied to like he has been for the last 4-5 years.
Then stop listening to Adam Shitface and Penguin Nadler, then get away from CNN, and become educated instead of a prog slave....
Comprehension difficulties? Go back and re-read the lists you just quoted.
why the fuck am i even debating you, slaves are worth debating only free people who want to keep their constitution, and all its amendments, not vote for prog masters who will give free shit away......
Lmao! Loser thinks he's debating me!!!!

I'm baiting you, dumbass, not debating.

let him think what he wants. He's just suffered a great disappointment, and he's just upset right now. later, we can all poke him with a stick.

Don't you enjoy hearing a speech given by an adult who isn't behaving as a child? It's so refreshing after four years of that fat orange clown.
He's rather be lied to like he has been for the last 4-5 years.
Then stop listening to Adam Shitface and Penguin Nadler, then get away from CNN, and become educated instead of a prog slave....
Comprehension difficulties? Go back and re-read the lists you just quoted.
why the fuck am i even debating you, slaves are worth debating only free people who want to keep their constitution, and all its amendments, not vote for prog masters who will give free shit away......
Lmao! Loser thinks he's debating me!!!!

I'm baiting you, dumbass, not debating.

let him think what he wants. He's just suffered a great disappointment, and he's just upset right now. later, we can all poke him with a stick.
I was beginning to feel bad about it anyway. To easy.

Did he make any gaffes? I'll be gawddamned if I'm gonna watch that POS spew his oral diarrhea.

You liked hearing the racist rhetoric better.
I was talking to a young 30 year old who has stated that the term "Racist" has been used so much, that it doesnt mean shit anymore, because you progs only know that word out of the whole dictionary. But then back in the day, the Southern White Democrats didnt teach their slaves to learn, just obey for the little bits of food they were given to stay alive. The slaves of the progs....still get that little bit of food...

Yep and who are the offspring of those Southern White Democrats? Southern White Republicans, who have the same mindset of the sheet wearers.
I am shaking my head at how fucking stupid you are. The Great Switch, yep all those people just one day switched from the Democrat Party and became Republicans.

Was Al Gore's dad a republican? Was Robert Byrd a Republican? Man i am so glad i didnt go to your school for an education, that was the biggest damn waste of money your parents spent....

If you dont vote for Joe, you aint black enough.
1st clean and articulate blackman.
The magic negro.

Yep, back to the slave pen for you, you stupid slave...

Did he make any gaffes? I'll be gawddamned if I'm gonna watch that POS spew his oral diarrhea.

I was talking to a young 30 year old who has stated that the term "Racist" has been used so much, that it doesnt mean shit anymore, because you progs only know that word out of the whole dictionary. But then back in the day, the Southern White Democrats didnt teach their slaves to learn, just obey for the little bits of food they were given to stay alive. The slaves of the progs....still get that little bit of food...

Yep and who are the offspring of those Southern White Democrats? Southern White Republicans, who have the same mindset of the sheet wearers.
I am shaking my head at how fucking stupid you are. The Great Switch, yep all those people just one day switched from the Democrat Party and became Republicans.

Was Al Gore's dad a republican? Was Robert Byrd a Republican? Man i am so glad i didnt go to your school for an education, that was the biggest damn waste of money your parents spent....

The magic negro.

You fucking idiot what the hell do you think happened in the late 70s and early 80s. When we see racist remarks and racism today it is coming from racist republican fools like you.

Unbelievable all the way around. Captain Gloom beginning to end. All BS, all disingenuous, dementia and corruption.

Nonsense and lies.

As already correctly noted: it will be refreshing to soon hear a president who understands how government works, who understands what constitutes sound responsible governance and public policy, and who understands and respects our democratic institutions – unlike the ignorant, incompetent, childish Trump.

Even if one disagrees with Biden on the issues.

Unbelievable all the way around. Captain Gloom beginning to end. All BS, all disingenuous, dementia and corruption.

Nonsense and lies.

As already correctly noted: it will be refreshing to soon hear a president who understands how government works, who understands what constitutes sound responsible governance and public policy, and who understands and respects our democratic institutions – unlike the ignorant, incompetent, childish Trump.

Even if one disagrees with Biden on the issues.

Respects democratic institutions - by having the "most inclusive voter fraud organization ever"?

Virtue signaling is certainly all the vegetable and his diversity hire are good for.

Who thinks the Chinaman got more than 30M legitimate votes?

Yeah me neither.

The pretend prez did ok with the teleprompter. They say the letters are 6 inches high and in purple crayon..... his favorite..... to eat.

The magic negro.

You fucking idiot what the hell do you think happened in the late 70s and early 80s. When we see racist remarks and racism today it is coming from racist republican fools like you.
No it’s not it’s coming from Marxist progressives.

The magic negro.

Damn, someone sure didn't pay attention in class.
1606616445050.png

The magic negro.

View attachment 422764
The prog, probably dropped out after 4th grade. Just look at his name.....

The magic negro.

View attachment 422764

We remember this more recently

1606619807355.png

He looks like a fucking robot straight out of future leading a 3rd world country. He's the puppet you guys always dreamed of.

The greatest president in the history of the U.S. 80M loyally voted for him. The best ever!

Yea you believe that.

Trump was the first incumbent president to surpass 70 million votes. Pretty good to add 15 million over 4 years with 92% negative press coverage.

Forum List

Back