Awesome... permanent damage from Covid.

As stated before Bonz and I had Covid last November.
I get an annual CT to keep watch on my aortic aneurism. (which has been unchanged since 2009..yay)
Anyway, I have scarred tissue in two places on both lungs that was not present in my last CT in late 2018.
Good news it is highly unlikely to get worse,, bad news is now I know why I get a burning sensation when I exert myself and I run out of breath much faster than before.

Sucks.

Donald Trump had to be stopped. He is a threat to every plan and agenda item of the democrat party. In early 2019 the roaring economy, the massive growth of the economy, the record DOW, return of manufacturing jobs, all spelled doom for the democrat Reich, Trump could not be defeated.

There was no choice, Trump had to be stopped. It isn't that the democrats and their CCP allies WANTED to unleash biological weapons, they just had no choice. Nothing short of releasing a deadly pathogen into our population would return the Reich to power.

Just know that the scars on your lungs are in service to greater power for the Reich.
WHACKO! :cuckoo: :rofl::rofl:

Your use of biological weapons against America is outrageous, but Xi's man is willing to go even further.

:cuckoo: :D

Dr Quack Fauci's "gain of function" (i.e. make the Covid virus more deadly to humans) has devastated humanity and he is being allowed to get away with it because he is part of the Crazy Democrat Cult.
you can get away with any thing you didn't do,
lies by your side can't convict anyone. :rolleyes:

You used biological weapons against the American citizenry and slaughtered more than 600,000 Americans.

There will be a reckoning for your crimes against humanity. Hitler thought he got away with it too.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I get an annual CT to keep watch on my aortic aneurism. (which has been unchanged since 2009..yay)
Anyway, I have scarred tissue in two places on both lungs that was not present in my last CT in late 2018.
Good news it is highly unlikely to get worse,, bad news is now I know why I get a burning sensation when I exert myself and I run out of breath much faster than before.

Sucks.

Donald Trump had to be stopped. He is a threat to every plan and agenda item of the democrat party. In early 2019 the roaring economy, the massive growth of the economy, the record DOW, return of manufacturing jobs, all spelled doom for the democrat Reich, Trump could not be defeated.

There was no choice, Trump had to be stopped. It isn't that the democrats and their CCP allies WANTED to unleash biological weapons, they just had no choice. Nothing short of releasing a deadly pathogen into our population would return the Reich to power.

Just know that the scars on your lungs are in service to greater power for the Reich.

Your use of biological weapons against America is outrageous, but Xi's man is willing to go even further.

Brilliant retort - precisely what I expect from drooling Nazi drones like you.

"Communist GOOD, Orange Man BAHHHHHHHHHD"

Fucking moron.

Yeah... I am 56 and now get out of breath like I am 76 and it will never get better.

Wrong.
Not only does all tissue get replaced, but you can easily expand the capacity of areas unaffected, to have any lung capacity you want.
It will get better if you want it to and do enough exercise.
I also have an aortic aneurism. I have been on restrictions for some time... I obey those restrictions.
I can't lift over 40 lbs. I can't do any kind of vigorous exercise that gets things to "pumping".
I also have to take 100 mg. a day of beta blockers to keep the heart from pumping to hard/fast.
Heavy exercise is not an option for me.

Sucks.

Brilliant retort - precisely what I expect from drooling Nazi drones like you.

"Communist GOOD, Orange Man BAHHHHHHHHHD"

Fucking moron.
^^ that guy. hahahahah

Yeah... I am 56 and now get out of breath like I am 76 and it will never get better.

Wrong.
Not only does all tissue get replaced, but you can easily expand the capacity of areas unaffected, to have any lung capacity you want.
It will get better if you want it to and do enough exercise.
I also have an aortic aneurism. I have been on restrictions for some time... I obey those restrictions.
I can't lift over 40 lbs. I can't do any kind of vigorous exercise that gets things to "pumping".
I also have to take 100 mg. a day of beta blockers to keep the heart from pumping to hard/fast.
Heavy exercise is not an option for me.
Steady walking is often good exercise that doesn’t get the heart rate too high. :)

Sucks.
Sorry for your troubles iamwhatiseem
I may have to get tested for antigens and find out if my fatigue and on and off congestion is long covid or allergies.

I hope this means people who already have it are immune to further strains, or will get less severe reactions.

But this virus and mutations being unnatural are so unpredictable and varied that some people catch more than one strain, even at the same time, some with long covid benefit from vaccines while others get worse, and one doctor is researching and warning against people with antigens getting the vaccine.

For everyone getting a worse deal, there is someone better off. It is completely randomized and no person can guarantee the same reaction as another.

We can predict some factors, like obesity and sugar levels. But how we address these can help or harm unless it is completely natural.

The virus is unnatural and so are the vaccines.

I hope this means you will be spared worse reactions and your body will be able to sustain until better treatments are developed to ward off the impact you do have now. If something in the vaccines is reducing symptoms in people with long covid, there is a chance to isolate and perfect that effect but try to manage the same naturally.

You hang in there.
Each breath you struggle for, is you choosing to keep going forward. Thank you for not giving up. Other people struggling also need courage and support to stay focused, not despair or give up, but know they can still make it through. We need to share and help each other, not suffer in silence.

We all need to support the best health and mindsets and not add more stress and strain that wastes or exhausts our energy. We need to reserve that for healing and helping uplift each other.

Please take care and let's focus more research on the best and most natural ways to counteract reduce or reverse the scars and adverse conditions on this challenging learning curve.

More power to you!
Rock on and may your body get the rest and support needed to restore the maximum mind body health and self healing to overcome and keep moving forward.

Love and peace to you!

Yours truly,
Emily in TX

And what if it is, would that change anything for you ??
Of course! And it'll change the who!e world's dealings with China, not just the USA!!! ALL countries in the world, were hurt....and if it was intentional, it matters!

The democrat Nazis involvement in the creation and deployment of the Wuhan Designer Virus® as a biological weapon to destroy this nation in order to remove Donald Trump should see over half of democrat leaders swinging from gallows.
That is a little extreme.
Did the Democrats and their corporate news partners use the Covid pandemic to erroneously discredit Trump and promote Biden?
Hell yes. Of course they did. And it worked.
But to suggest that Democrats were involved in some mass scheme to spread a virus to gain the Presidency is out there. Way out there.

Forum List

Back