Awareness Thread

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Politicalchic posted a thread that generated this- stupid comments expected-

sell-by date- very appropriate- follow the money, see the agenda- there is another thread that hi-lited Money Making Machines-

an introduction if you will: I know most will refuse to read this since I started a thread with it and posted in a few others- but ignoring and/or not reading won't change the facts presented-

the introduction I want to make: Haim and Cheryl Saban and Sheldon Aldeson

Haim Saban

As I've said, and will keep saying, the post I made can be ignored but it will never change the facts-

Israel (jews) were granted, as in given, their Country (Israel) by a coalition of miscreants. Period. That which is granted or given can be rescinded or taken back- yet, the US increases it's rapturous worship of "money making machines" gilded in the entertainment (news) industry- the US officially favors a religious sect and it ain't christians- yes, officially-

The history of jews is not a good one and not because of the holohoax- it has more to do with their desire and success of taking over and bending the rules to fit their agenda- I care not who has the power, give me the money- so, our sell-by date came about in 1913 and was sold to the highest bidder-

There were many sales along the way too- can you say the Rail Road Industry? The Copper industry. The Steel Industry- lots of practice at acquiescing to money- Davy Crockett left congress because he couldn't stand the bullshit- the bullshit was practice for selling out-

All that said, y'all just keep ignoring the facts while lamenting the demise of the experiment- at some point maybe some will open others eyes and use the knowledge readily available at one's finger tips for a manifestation process that will, perhaps, change the course of History- the main History being, ALL Empires Fall.
It doesn't matter who has the money, or the power- however, ignoring blatant facts and disregarding them will speed the demise- hitting a brick wall at 99mph makes you as dead as hitting a brick wall at 100-mph- really, not metaphorically- the same destination at a different rate of descent is still descent and still a brick wall-

Sounds like typical right wing bigotry.

This is the law, right wingers; be legal to the law.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

• Banned
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
14th amendment eviscerating Individual Liberty for gov't grants and privileges-

• Banned

Forum List

Back