Award-Winning Conservative Reporter And Patriot Triggers Liberals Mourning Death of Ginsberg

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Lol, Jacob Wohl really knows how to trigger the libs....not only is he a brilliant journalist who uses his integrity and intelligence to expose evil liberal plots -- he is also a master troll he really knows how to make liberal snowflakes cry....

Liberals don't have the balls to do something like this -- they were too afraid to do something like this to a bunch of people mourning Judge Scalia -- and Jacob is right -- abortion in this country is dead....now if these sluts want to try to get an abortion, they will be facing the death penalty -- including any doctor or nurse who helped them....

Lol, Jacob Wohl really knows how to trigger the libs....not only is he a brilliant journalist who uses his integrity and intelligence to expose evil liberal plots -- he is also a master troll he really knows how to make liberal snowflakes cry....

Liberals don't have the balls to do something like this -- they were too afraid to do something like this to a bunch of people mourning Judge Scalia -- and Jacob is right -- abortion in this country is dead....now if these sluts want to try to get an abortion, they will be facing the death penalty -- including any doctor or nurse who helped them....

:clap:

Who ever thought we would ever hold trolls up as inspirational.

Biff_Poindexter is a faggot liberal playing stupid games.

Best to ignore such a fraudulent actor.

Dumb shits like bluzman get ‘played’ constantly. What a doofus.

You mad bro?

00a-rea-008 (20).jpg
Don't like seeing yourself in that mirror I keep holding up?

WE voted one for president and if we can troll hard enough -- he may get re-elected...

Trolling is so edgy tho....

It's weak.
We would like to tell ourselves that....fact of the matter is...

The guy in the video would have NEEEVVVEERRRR did what he did if there wasn't a "STRONG" audience demanding it.......this is America

WE voted one for president and if we can troll hard enough -- he may get re-elected...

Trolling is so edgy tho....

It's weak.
We would like to tell ourselves that....fact of the matter is...

The guy in the video would have NEEEVVVEERRRR did what he did if there wasn't a "STRONG" audience demanding it.......this is America

Trolling is nothing more than trying to demean someone. If you think that is ever going to accomplish anything have at it.

While I do not hold this up as something to applaud I'm OK with it as I'm OK with everything falling apart and starting over with something different.

You mad bro?

View attachment 390519

I’m not mad at all, goof.

It’s actually a little humorous folks from both sides fall for your trolling.

You’re a stupid human being.

They are REALLY stupid human beings.

I do miss being able to go to church....zooms aren't the same. Our church is out of session until next March. No churches are in session here. Perhaps a vaccine will change this. There is no mandate shutting them down, the church councils decided this.

1600522966187.png

You mad bro?

View attachment 390519

I’m not mad at all, goof.

It’s actually a little humorous folks from both sides fall for your trolling.

You’re a stupid human being.

They are REALLY stupid human beings.
Did I force Jacob Wohl to go troll people mourning someone's death??

Or did he do it because he knows a large portion of republican voters are depraved morons??

I think you know the answer -- you just mad that I prove that answer daily

Forum List

Back