Taylor Swift Stalker Sentenced To 30 Months In Prison

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I think that parts of being a celeb must be quite nice. But there is a dark side as well.

A lot of folks who are less famous than Ms Swift suffer from this and I do not think the police do enough to protect them. Lets hope this sends a message.

I think that parts of being a celeb must be quite nice. But there is a dark side as well.

A lot of folks who are less famous than Ms Swift suffer from this and I do not think the police do enough to protect them. Lets hope this sends a message.
They should protect themselves.

It didn't stop Reagan from getting shot.

The big question is what will happen after them 30 months are in the past, especially when there are people out there who have done much worse and apparently suffered less of a punishment. Go here to read about a woman who stalked fellow country singer Gary Allan in 2009.

God bless you and him and Taylor always!!!

Holly

:ahole-1:

Maybe she can get another song out of it, since all of her songs seem to be about the losers she's known.....

Reagan didn't protect himself, liar, he depended on others.

It would have made no difference. He had a ton of armed men around him and it stopped nothing. The two police officers shot the other day were armed.

It would have made no difference. He had a ton of armed men around him and it stopped nothing. The two police officers shot the other day were armed.
You lie like always, you can't possibly know what would or would not have made a difference as you are just another lying pos that will say anything to hurt this country.

You lie like always, you can't possibly know what would or would not have made a difference as you are just another lying pos that will say anything to hurt this country.

He was shot with his arm raised as he was waving. Kinda hard to get off a first shot in that scenario.

He was shot with his arm raised as he was waving. Kinda hard to get off a first shot in that scenario.
Not if you are responsible for your own safety. Of course we know the word "responsible" is not in your limited vocabulary. The real thing upsetting your lying ass is that the shooter was an incompetent marksman such as you and failed to Kill reagan, isn't it, vermin?

Not if you are responsible for your own safety. Of course we know the word "responsible" is not in your limited vocabulary. The real thing upsetting your lying ass is that the shooter was an incompetent marksman such as you and failed to Kill reagan, isn't it, vermin?

LOL..........when unable to make a rational argument go on the attack. LOL

Forum List

Back