Awakening My Inner Honky

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Snips

In case you haven’t noticed, it’s open season on White people. black Lives Matter, but yours doesn’t, not if you’re White.

Readers may recall Johnny Williams, a sociology professor at Trinity College in Connecticut, who reacted to the shooting of GOP congressman Steve Scalise three years ago by posting that White people were “inhuman a**holes”. He said, “Let. Them. F***ing. Die. And smile a bit when you do.” To drive his point home he used the hashtag #LetThemF***ingDie.

Except for my slightly olive skin tone — which probably derives from an Indian in the woodpile on my mother’s side of the family — I’m a totally Whitebread guy. I have no rhythm. I’m a traditional nerd. I like meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I listen to Baroque music because I love the way it sounds. And I enjoy sitting around with my nerdy white friends making stupid jokes.

Worse than that, I’m a full-on WASP. And, now that I’m old, totally without redeeming social value. A straight old White man, certain to be in the first tranche put up against the wall by the Social Justice firing squad.

Just one White guys opinion

Read it

In my snips I capitalized the W in White and lower case b The black cause I felt like it

Snips

In case you haven’t noticed, it’s open season on White people. black Lives Matter, but yours doesn’t, not if you’re White.

Readers may recall Johnny Williams, a sociology professor at Trinity College in Connecticut, who reacted to the shooting of GOP congressman Steve Scalise three years ago by posting that White people were “inhuman a**holes”. He said, “Let. Them. F***ing. Die. And smile a bit when you do.” To drive his point home he used the hashtag #LetThemF***ingDie.

Except for my slightly olive skin tone — which probably derives from an Indian in the woodpile on my mother’s side of the family — I’m a totally Whitebread guy. I have no rhythm. I’m a traditional nerd. I like meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I listen to Baroque music because I love the way it sounds. And I enjoy sitting around with my nerdy white friends making stupid jokes.

Worse than that, I’m a full-on WASP. And, now that I’m old, totally without redeeming social value. A straight old White man, certain to be in the first tranche put up against the wall by the Social Justice firing squad.

Just one White guys opinion

Read it

In my snips I capitalized the W in White and lower case b The black cause I felt like it
The narcissistic among the statist left Black population did an excellent job of exposing your inner honkiness!!!

yep, us whites are def racist (conservative whites) for being proud of our whiteness, our values, our heritage etc. God forbid we want all white kids and not mix with other races. The shame! All other races its ok to date exclusively their own race; asians in particular. Odd whites cannot though. Why? because blacks hate whites and want us to stop populating. TRUTH.

I remember that a pastor who supported Senator Obama's candidacy in 2008 said something to the effect of "Darn America!"

Well, his wish has come true in 2020.

COVID-19 has destroyed our economy and we have to walk around outside with masks and cannot breathe in fresh air as we should.

Then the media and academia decided to demonize Americans of European ancestry, even though they have bent over backwards since the 1960s to make up for past discrimination against people of color.

The Dems have literally fanned the winds of racism. They should be ashamed of themselves, but they are not. They are proud of themselves. One CEO even said that Euro Americans should shine the shoes of a certain ethnicity. The Dem candidate is picking his VP based on ethnicity. People who attend sports events are forced to watch all the players kneel while the National Anthem is played. The cancel culture is getting people fired from their jobs if they said even one sentence in the past that might offend someone today.

Oh, yes, these tactics will, indeed, probably get the Dems into power on November 3.

I can only hope that FATE steps in and saves this nation.

..they can have groups that promote their race...but if whites have one--OMG!!! white supremacists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..FK them ...that;s why it's ok to join the KKK now--no different than their groups

Forum List

Back