AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"Ex-Chicago police officer who killed Laquan McDonald attacked in prison, wife says"

Ex-Chicago police officer who killed Laquan McDonald attacked in prison, wife says

Hello, Keeping it respectful, as well as 100% REAL.

There is no doubt Jason Van Dyke, without justification, callously murdered apparent emotionally troubled Child Abuse victim Laquan McDonald.

Looking deep I recognize Laquan, Jason Van Dyke and *EVERYONE* witnessing as well as affected by Laquan's death, are among a large and growing population of *EVERYONE(S)* the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and Gun Violence Victim Tupac Shakur speaks about in his often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL flavors and backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

Laquan McDonald, Tupac Shakur_600.jpg

There is no doubt reasonable citizens recognize and acknowledge Jason Van Dyke is fully responsible for causing the death of young, apparent tormented Laquan McDonald...

...though, sadly, many of these same reasonable American citizens, for whatever reason(s), FAIL to recognize young Laquan McDonald, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease known as 'Childhood Trauma' or 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs).

I am referring to a potentially life scarring, though EASILY PREVENTABLE disease and condition medical doctors and Early Childhood Brain Development Researchers have declared is our Nation's and planet's #1 PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS!

A *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS affecting the emotional well-being and development of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens residing in EVERY single American neighborhood and community.

A *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS there is no denying is responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Systemic and Generational Culture of CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their neighborhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of childhood development.

Keeping it 100%. Ask Kendrick Lamar why for decades he, as well as large numbers of his American urban story-TRUTH-teller peers hatefully denigrate girls and women as less than human creatures and "hoes, thots or RATCHET" females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect? :sad:
___

My friends, let's be honest. Until our society recognizes a growing population of our Nation's primary child caregivers are experiencing some type of emotional or mental illness preventing them from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotionally well-being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors...

...we will continue witnessing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into VIOLENCE prone teen and adult citizens, as well as witnessing more American citizens experiencing fear of being harmed by VIOLENCE.

The GOOD news, there is a SOLUTION:

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness.png

Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/
___
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.
___
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

dr stacey patton.jpg
___
"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews. com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates Jazelle Hunt Black Voice News com| June 10th, 2014

Laquan McDonald, Tina Hunter.jpg

Rest in Peace, Mr. Laquan McDonald.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Please don't use McDonald's coffin as a soapbox for your crazy, 'kay.

The kid was in and out of the Child Welfare system his entire life... for the little good it did him.

Still doesn't excuse what this cop did. (Full disclosure, some of my family are friends with this cop. I still think he's guilty as sin.)

Forum List

Back