AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. In this June 2018 hellobeautiful.com writing American women, many, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, victims of a potentially life scarring medical disease known as 'Childhood Trauma' or 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs), discuss domestic violence, gun violence, incarceration, Military veterans, post traumatic stress disorder, PTSD and sexual violence.

"My Survival Is A Witness: 8 Black Women Share Their Path In Overcoming Trauma" by Charise Frazier , Staff Writer, Producer Posted June 27, 2018

My Survival Is A Witness: 8 Black Women Discuss Overcoming Trauma | HelloBeautiful

My question is, WHO are the primary child caretakers raising and socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into apparent HATEFUL, angry, emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens believing it is acceptable to rape women, as well as physically or emotionally harm women?

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies" ~jazzyslim2005

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh.." ~jazzyslim2005

My second question:

Does Ms. Jazzyslim 2005 explain why for near-forty years have large numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including President "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. "GIRL POWER" Obama friends or WH guests, been composing American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human B*TCHES, HOES & THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

obama white house guests.jpg

My third question:

Is the "NO-SNITCH" or "Don't judge me and I won't judge you" philosophy embraced by America's large population of HATEFUL, illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded citizens, responsible for PREVENTING alleged RAPE, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and SEXUAL ASSAULT victims from immediately reporting to authorities the criminal acts committed against them?

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

Respectfully, I'd like to invite my caring, RESPONSIBLE, reasonably well-adjusted American and foreign born neighbors to witness these apparent caring fellow citizens share their thoughts and concerns...

...AND then consider WHO are the black or American citizens of African descent LOUDLY declaring Racism or the concept of 'white supremacy' is impeding black American citizens of African descent from achieving equality and success?

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

YouTube Search Terms: Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

____
My fourth question:

Are crime victims acting in the best interest of their neighbors and community when they FAIL or DECLINE to report to authorities, the VIOLENT people and community harming criminal acts they witness or they believe were committed against them?

My final question:

Do you believe medical doctors and researchers offer a reasonable explanation for why perfectly HEALTHY newborns far too often mature into apparent emotionally troubled teen and adults embracing SELF HATE, as well as largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?

Are you familiar with America's *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis?

Medical doctors Harris, Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.
"How 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

When time doesn't heal all wounds | Dr. Robert K. Ross | TEDxIronwoodStatePrison

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Mafia Hitman The Iceman's Criminal Parents Explained

"Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY offers EYE-OPENING knowledge she exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Oprah Winfrey "Fixing The Hole In Your Soul"
___
Black Children Exposed to Violence
___
I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back