Australian PM: "Pushing Vaccines like getting sheep through the gate"

can any Australians explain what's up with this guy?

Please face wall and roll up sleeve

tagaggagagaghahahahhahhzhw.png

can any Australians explain what's up with this guy?

I guess he is pro-vaxx, but probably need to watch and make sure he doesn't get his hands on any electric prods.
1639723538848.png

Last edited:
He's Prime Minister.
He's urging the People to get booster vaccinations as the vaccines given already start to wear off after 5-6 months.
He's trying to help the People stay healthy and safe.
I Know. I Know. And, I support people taking the vaccine. Some of the extents they have gone to, in enforcement, used in Australia, seem kind of Draconian and maybe excessive for my tastes, from what I have read. That was just the first semi-humorous smart ass remark that came to mind. I actually know little about the man, Prime Minister of a country, I still respect as generally one of the "good guy" countries of the world, and one that has supported my country, time and time again.

I Know. I Know. And, I support people taking the vaccine. Some of the extents they have gone to, in enforcement, used in Australia, seem kind of Draconian and maybe excessive for my tastes, from what I have read. That was just the first semi-humorous smart ass remark that came to mind. I actually know little about the man, Prime Minister of a country, I still respect as generally one of the "good guy" countries of the world, and one that has supported my country, time and time again.
President Trump hosted him, and wife Jenny, in a state dinner at the White House. Melania and Jenny sat on a lounge talking and laughing.
The band played and the choir sang Waltzing Matilda at the State Dinner.
Jenny and Scott were holding hands, and Melania and Donald were holding hands...a fine event it surely was.
We finally had the Trumpster in our corner...then in no time the American People voted him out of office. Booo! :)

We went from "Scott and Jenny", to 'that fellow Down Under' from President Biden, who finally got it right when they had their meeting about AUKUS.

Worry not about 'excessive and draconian enforcement', nurse Jenny explains things to Scott if she thinks he's getting off the correct path...reportedly. ;)

If you are referring to fox news propaganda that he was locking people up, it's bullshit. The facts of the virus status is easily researched so don't be fooled by dickheads.

Seemingly excessive and draconian measures are necessary because:
...my society contains more than one person who won't obey the health orders, laws of the land unless forced to.
In my media the other day was detailed the case of:
... a man who tested positive to Covid 19 who was told he had to isolate for 14 days or until he could provide a negative test.
Did he do that?
No. He went to a nite club and affected 150 people, potentially ruining Christmas for all of them.
They then all had to isolate for 14 days or until they could provide a negative test.

Last edited:
Seemingly excessive and draconian measures are necessary because:
...my society contains more than one person who won't obey the health orders, laws of the land unless forced to.
In my media the other day was detailed the case of:
... a man who tested positive to Covid 19 who was told he had to isolate for 14 days or until he could provide a negative test.
Did he do that?
No. He went to a nite club and affected 150 people, potentially ruining Christmas for all of them.
They then all had to isolate for 14 days or until they could provide a negative test.
I hear ya. We got our assholes too, kinda famous for it, with right wing Texans in the south and assorted dumbasses in Chicago and going up through Michigan anti government people, not to forget the string of right wing politicos and their radio deniers still kicking the bucket daily or weekly. Have a good time and stay safe, down under.

New Topics

Forum List

Back