What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia Moves to Fine Citizens $5,000 for Refusing Vaccine

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So much for caring for the poor who won't get jabbed and do not have 5 grand.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Darkwind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone should ask Xiden why it is that he doesn't mandate that those who collect welfare, unemployment, or other government aid get a shot before receiving another penny.

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, they probably have a better chance of surviving lock in a jail cell than they would with a killer jab.

They will likely jab you the second you are processed into whatever jail or prison. Anyone arrested these days, in America or anywhere else, automatically loses the right to resist the vaccine.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So it should be. What gives them the right to continue to spread the virus amongst others?
They'll learn.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the current information being passed by Doc Fauci that the vaccine doesn't stop anyone from spreading the virus at all.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course I wouldnt like it but if there was no other choice and it was a one time charge it'd be worth it.
Once we give them that much power over us, it is never a one-time thing. They will push and push and push until it's $10Knext year and $20K six months later. Once given power, they will never relinquish an iota of it. It's fight back now or just lie down and take whatever they want to give you, forever.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apparently you are unfamiliar with the current information being passed by Doc Fauci that the vaccine doesn't stop anyone from spreading the virus at all.

I am well aware of it. Apparently you are unaware of nearly all the people who are in hospitals are dickheads who didn't get vaccinated.
It makes me laugh when the godbotherers quote pascalls wager but won't apply the same logic to vacinnes because they hate democrats .

Are you pleased you butted in?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am well aware of it. Apparently you are unaware of nearly all the people who are in hospitals are dickheads who didn't get vaccinated.
It makes me laugh when the godbotherers quote pascalls wager but won't apply the same logic to vacinnes because they hate democrats .

You complained in the post I responded to about Vax Refuseniks "spreading" the virus, not contracting it themselves( which is of course their own private affair)

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Once we give them that much power over us, it is never a one-time thing. They will push and push and push until it's $10Knext year and $20K six months later. Once given power, they will never relinquish an iota of it. It's fight back now or just lie down and take whatever they want to give you, forever.

My stipulation was if it was a one time charge.

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Are you pleased being a fascist enabling stooge?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List