Australia Moves to Fine Citizens $5,000 for Refusing Vaccine

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
So much for caring for the poor who won't get jabbed and do not have 5 grand.

So it should be. What gives them the right to continue to spread the virus amongst others?
They'll learn.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the current information being passed by Doc Fauci that the vaccine doesn't stop anyone from spreading the virus at all.

Of course I wouldnt like it but if there was no other choice and it was a one time charge it'd be worth it.
Once we give them that much power over us, it is never a one-time thing. They will push and push and push until it's $10Knext year and $20K six months later. Once given power, they will never relinquish an iota of it. It's fight back now or just lie down and take whatever they want to give you, forever.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the current information being passed by Doc Fauci that the vaccine doesn't stop anyone from spreading the virus at all.

I am well aware of it. Apparently you are unaware of nearly all the people who are in hospitals are dickheads who didn't get vaccinated.
It makes me laugh when the godbotherers quote pascalls wager but won't apply the same logic to vacinnes because they hate democrats .

Are you pleased you butted in?

I am well aware of it. Apparently you are unaware of nearly all the people who are in hospitals are dickheads who didn't get vaccinated.
It makes me laugh when the godbotherers quote pascalls wager but won't apply the same logic to vacinnes because they hate democrats .

You complained in the post I responded to about Vax Refuseniks "spreading" the virus, not contracting it themselves( which is of course their own private affair)

Once we give them that much power over us, it is never a one-time thing. They will push and push and push until it's $10Knext year and $20K six months later. Once given power, they will never relinquish an iota of it. It's fight back now or just lie down and take whatever they want to give you, forever.

My stipulation was if it was a one time charge.

Are you pleased being a fascist enabling stooge?

Forum List

Back