August 8th: the polls march against Comrade Donald

The good Americans only call people like you those terrible names, bub.
'The good Americans'?! So that's what Liberals like yourself have decided to call yourselves to improve your image?! Good luck with that.

The good Americans only call people like you those terrible names, bub.
'The good Americans'?! So that's what Liberals like yourself have decided to call yourselves to improve your image?! Good luck with that.
I am no more a liberal, than you are worthy to call your American. You are not a patriot, only a clown running around wrapped up in a flag, nothing more.

I am no more a liberal, than you are worthy to call your American. You are not a patriot, only a clown running around wrapped up in a flag, nothing more.
You have no idea who I am, Jake. Oh, you can assign any label and childish name to me you want based on your own personal insecurities, ignorance, and partisanship, but it just demonstrates how little and petty you are. If you think what you say bothers me, let me clear that up for you. It doesn't. If anything it makes me laugh.

You see, Jake, you and your childish, name-calling, anonymous partisan ilk have the right and freedom to express yourself in such a manner only BECAUSE of patriots like me and so many others (especially on this board) who have served this country and who have protected the right of freedom of speech for EVERYONE, not just Democrats or Republicans. I am not wrapped in a flag, Jake, but I fully expect one to be covering my casket, to be folded up and handed to my widow, when I die. Have a good day, Jake.

Oh, I know who you are by how you you describe yourself and talk about others, easyt. You talk childishly and pettily then complain others do the same to you. You are not the only one who has served our country, yet you come out being a poor American. On the other hand, many like me have served our country then have continued serving it well in the civilian world. You wrap yourself in silly platitudes, easyt. And as long as you keep talking anti-American nonsense, you will keep getting the mirror held up for your to face the truth, and you will not deserve a flag covered casket.

Who wants to bet a clown like Claudette will put a funny face on this.

Edit: yep, I am right. :lol:

Oh, I know who you are by how you you describe yourself and talk about others, easyt. You talk childishly and pettily then complain others do the same to you. You are not the only one who has served our country, yet you come out being a poor American. On the other hand, many like me have served our country then have continued serving it well in the civilian world. You wrap yourself in silly platitudes, easyt. And as long as you keep talking anti-American nonsense, you will keep getting the mirror held up for your to face the truth, and you will not deserve a flag covered casket.

Jake, you continue to prove your are extremely ignorant yet think and act like you know more than you do. I never said I am not the only one who has served my country - far from it. Perhaps you need to go back and re-read that last post again. I am not a poor American at all, as you incorrectly / falsely imply. I am quite blessed.

Congrats and thank you for your continued service. I am still serving as well. Talking with anti-American nonsense, Jake. Am I the one who just USED a Sharia Law advocate to attack a political adversary? Did I just USE a Taliban-terrorist homophobe whose son just murdered 49 Americans then refuse to disavow his endorsement? No, not me, Jake. Perhaps you are aiming your displaced anger at me instead of at Hillary where it belongs.

You supposedly served, but you have no problem with a candidate who has sold her influence she had and that is to come to Islamic nations that support the very terrorists who have killed out fellow soldiers, who still kill our soldiers, and who kill innocent people.

You support a candidate who spat on the memory of a US Ambassador and 2 Ex-SEALs by lying to the country and their grieving family about how they died because of some video - which was a LIE!

You support and defend a woman who for political convenience and personal gain broke the law and jeopardized our nation...and worse yet if you served then you KNOW you or I would have been in jail for the same thing long ago.

You can tell yourself these lies, embrace the BS if you want - forget what they taught in the military: 'Honor, Integrity, Service BEFORE SELF, excellence in all we do' if you want to. It is engrained in us...or most of us. It is not so for politicians. It is definitely NOT in Hillary Clinton, and it is not in Donald Trump.

I have no problem saying Trump is not a completely honest man with a lot of skeletons in his closet, but I do have a problem with guys like US trying to shovel BS at each other when we know better...and if you have served....then you know better.

I am not a Trump supporter.
I am not a Hillary supporter.
I am an 'American' 1st and foremost, not a 'party-man' 1st and an 'American 2nd'.
That gives me the luxury / ability to look more objectively at both candidates.

I have been accused of being too 'Captain America' - seeing things as black and white rather than see the many, many different shades that are supposed to exist in between.

I learned HONOR in the military. As a 'rule' there is no honor in most politicians. By that I mean they begin to compromise in regards to what is right. The longer they are in Washington the more the temptation, the money, the greed, and the corruption wears on them until they are about self and party, forgetting why they ever wanted to go and why they came to Washington in the 1st place.

Hillary Clinton is what I like to call a 'polished turd'. She has been in politics her whole life. She has learned every trick, every rule, every law, and how to bend and break them all. She has made all the connections. She has learned all the pitfalls. Despite stepping in a pile of shit quite frequently she has learned to left her foot out without a trace of poo on her foot. And when she does, she has ensured she has friends who will make it go away ASAP.

Trump is much like how I think a few of our Founding Fathers would have been - brand new, inexperienced yet highly intelligent. His is NOT 'polished', which is one of the reasons some do not like him. They complain about wanting term limits to get the 'polished turds'' out of office yet they still want a 'polished turd' - smooth, slick, talks like a car salesman - to represent them. Funny.

Don't get me wrong, I think both have serious flaws / faults - I can't believe these 2 are the best this nation can come up with, quite frankly. Want to make a LEGITIMATE point or concern about Trump? I will probably agree with you...but if you do, don't in the next breath talk about how Hillary walks on water! The opposite goes as well.

I don't buy into the rabid partisanship of either party, and I find humor in those who are. Some of the comments and arguments are just flat-out record-setting hilarious.

For example - NOT KIDDING - one board member tried to make the argument that Trump's wife having been married 3 times was a bigger threat and more offensive in the eyes of God that Bill Clinton's decades of sexual assaults, sexual harassment, rape, and adulterous affairs...because AT LEAST HE STAYED WITH HIS WIFE THE WHOLE TIME.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dudes, I don't care who you are THAT is funny as hell!

It only goes to demonstrate how INSANE rabid partisanship makes people! I know I have a sarcastic/dry/'different' type of humor - some people often miss that I am just kidding around, making a joke...but some of the comments made on here are seriously funny, in the defense of their candidate. Some people are afraid to admit that something their candidate did or said, that to admit they make mistakes, say something stupid, ARE HUMAN can NOT be allowed. They get so defensive.

As I have said before, the only person I know who was ever perfect and walked on water is NOT a Democrat or a Republican. It's ok to admit your candidate did something stupid or isn't flawless, especially with these two we have.

So lighten up if you think what we have seen so far is funny, we will see plenty more in the next 85 days.

In comparison of our writings, easyt, I am an adult to your childlike nonsense. In your little brain, you may think you are an honest man, but you surely do not come across that way.

I have served, I do know better, and that is why I correct you: detect and correct, yeah.

You babble on, easy, and say nothing of worth.

Khan struck at Trump. Trump struck down at a gold star family (and if Khan is a sharia law advocate or you are a Christian dominion advocate is meaningless; Khan by the by has thrown away sharia advocacy). When Trump struck back, he struck at all military personnel and all their families.

Your failed deflection of a lie that I support Clinton is noted. I have plenty of problems with Clinton as well as Trump, and anyone who has read me knows I am supporting Gary Johnson, as are the great plurality of veterans. If you think I support Clinton, you are a fool, easyt.

You need to grow up, easyt, and think about what being an American really means.

It is cute to see Henry B. Hough fangirling comments about other people.

Last edited:

Jake, you continue to prove your are extremely ignorant yet think and act like you know more than you do. I never said I am not the only one who has served my country - far from it. Perhaps you need to go back and re-read that last post again. I am not a poor American at all, as you incorrectly / falsely imply. I am quite blessed.

Congrats and thank you for your continued service. I am still serving as well. Talking with anti-American nonsense, Jake. Am I the one who just USED a Sharia Law advocate to attack a political adversary? Did I just USE a Taliban-terrorist homophobe whose son just murdered 49 Americans then refuse to disavow his endorsement? No, not me, Jake. Perhaps you are aiming your displaced anger at me instead of at Hillary where it belongs.

You supposedly served, but you have no problem with a candidate who has sold her influence she had and that is to come to Islamic nations that support the very terrorists who have killed out fellow soldiers, who still kill our soldiers, and who kill innocent people.

You support a candidate who spat on the memory of a US Ambassador and 2 Ex-SEALs by lying to the country and their grieving family about how they died because of some video - which was a LIE!

You support and defend a woman who for political convenience and personal gain broke the law and jeopardized our nation...and worse yet if you served then you KNOW you or I would have been in jail for the same thing long ago.

You can tell yourself these lies, embrace the BS if you want - forget what they taught in the military: 'Honor, Integrity, Service BEFORE SELF, excellence in all we do' if you want to. It is engrained in us...or most of us. It is not so for politicians. It is definitely NOT in Hillary Clinton, and it is not in Donald Trump.

I have no problem saying Trump is not a completely honest man with a lot of skeletons in his closet, but I do have a problem with guys like US trying to shovel BS at each other when we know better...and if you have served....then you know better.

The problem is that nearly everything you posted about Hillary Clinton are Republican lies. Stuff Republican investigations say are lies.

She did not take bribes, Mr Khan had rupudiated Sharia Law, and she did not endanger national security interest with her email server. All lies.

Where is the evidence? Where are the charges. Republican fishing expeditions are not evidence of corruption. When Republicans investigate and find nothing, stop repeating the lie.

7 investigations say she did not lie, did not cover up, and here you are saying she lied and covered up. She didn't. Stop it. No one believes you people any more.

You need to grow up, easyt, and think about what being an American really means.
Jake you're absolutely right - Trump made a huge mistake when he attacked a gold star family....but he was right in that a Sharia Law advocate waving a Constitution and being USED by the Clintons was not acceptable. Trump has people to fight back while he remains above the fray. he messed up.

Why no condemnation for Hillary, though, Jake? This is the lop-sided radical partisanship I am talking about. Hillary Clinton USED a Gold Star family...and she is already distancing herself from them now that they are 'tainted', that the truth is coming out. The guy is a Sharia Law advocate, and the Clinton Foundation deposited $375k into Khan's law practice bank account. There's even more to the story, but 'uber partisans' don't want to talk about that.

So you're worried about family members of fallen soldiers / Americans? Where is your condemnation for the media who has treated the grieving family members of those killed in Benghazi? Pat Smith, for example, hasn't been given 1/100th of the air time for her Ex-SEAL son was killed. There are several families who were lied to and then called 'liars' by Hillary. Yet you claim - because they are against Hillary - that they are the liars. C'mon, man! Again, that's the rabid partisan bias that drives liberals to declare whatever anyone says about their candidate is a lie.

You SAY you have a lot of issues with Hillary, but I have never (with extreme exception that isn't coming to me now) seen you name any of them. You are always attacking anyone who says anything against Hillary a racist, a liar, whatever.

You believe one way - great. We will just have to agree to disagree.

Based on your insecurities, your partisanship, and some of your views, though, the last person I need to hear a lecture from about being an American is YOU.

Have a good day, my friend...and I do actually mean that.

The problem is that nearly everything you posted about Hillary Clinton are Republican lies. Stuff Republican investigations say are lies. .
DL, you are a 'denier'. I am not going to use the term 'liar' because you must honestly believe what you say, much like Hillary must believe what she says is true...despite being called out by 3 Fact-Check sites that say she's lying.

I have repeatedly posted articles.

I have repeatedly posted links.

I have repeatedly posted, one right after the other, Hillary's comments and FBI Director Comey's testimony that contradicts Hillary's

I have posted where the man said YES, Hillary used an illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted server and multiple devices that were the same...and she lied about them.

I have posted where COMEY himself stated YES, Hillary Clinton DID send and receive classified e-mails....despite what she claimed.

I have posted where COMEY himself stated NO, Hillary did NOT turn over all State Department-related documents she was required to BY LAW...which means therefore that SHE BROKE THE LAW, specifically the FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

I quoted his EXACT TESTIMONY!

...and STILL you and others have responded by denying it - almost every time as you just did, with NO EVIDENCE / FACTS to support your OPINIONS.

Several Fact Check organizations have heard Hillary trying to make the same arguments you have, declaring she did nothing wrong - lying about lying - and THEY, not me, have given her 'FALSE', 'PANTS ON FIRE' and 'PINOCCHIOS' for her lies....

...and in the end YOU and others, in response to what these Fact Check Sites, authors, and articles have stated - again, NOT me - have repeatedly called ME the liar.

If you don't like the articles I have posted, fine.
If you don't like the facts the authors have pointed out, fine.
If you don't like the testimony FBI Director Comey gave, fine.
If you don't like the 3 Fact Check sites declaring Hillary has lied and continues to do so, FINE!

..but stop calling ME the liar. Just like the Democrats trying to put the focus on how Russians stole the DNC's e-mails instead of on how it exposed their anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic true selves, you're just attacking the messenger.

And I get it. You don't believe she did one thing wrong. You never will. Good luck with that...but that doesn't make me a liar. THAT is YOUR problem.

Have a great night.

In comparison of our writings, easyt, I am an adult to your childlike nonsense. In your little brain, you may think you are an honest man, but you surely do not come across that way.

I have served, I do know better, and that is why I correct you: detect and correct, yeah.

You babble on, easy, and say nothing of worth.

Khan struck at Trump. Trump struck down at a gold star family (and if Khan is a sharia law advocate or you are a Christian dominion advocate is meaningless; Khan by the by has thrown away sharia advocacy). When Trump struck back, he struck at all military personnel and all their families.

Your failed deflection of a lie that I support Clinton is noted. I have plenty of problems with Clinton as well as Trump, and anyone who has read me knows I am supporting Gary Johnson, as are the great plurality of veterans. If you think I support Clinton, you are a fool, easyt.

It is cute to see Henry B. Hough fangirling comments about other people..
Jake you're absolutely right - Trump made a huge mistake when he attacked a gold star family....but he was right in that a Sharia Law advocate waving a Constitution and being USED by the Clintons was not acceptable. Trump has people to fight back while he remains above the fray. he messed up.

Why no condemnation for Hillary, though, Jake? This is the lop-sided radical partisanship I am talking about. Hillary Clinton USED a Gold Star family...and she is already distancing herself from them now that they are 'tainted', that the truth is coming out. The guy is a Sharia Law advocate, and the Clinton Foundation deposited $375k into Khan's law practice bank account. There's even more to the story, but 'uber partisans' don't want to talk about that.

So you're worried about family members of fallen soldiers / Americans? Where is your condemnation for the media who has treated the grieving family members of those killed in Benghazi? Pat Smith, for example, hasn't been given 1/100th of the air time for her Ex-SEAL son was killed. There are several families who were lied to and then called 'liars' by Hillary. Yet you claim - because they are against Hillary - that they are the liars. C'mon, man! Again, that's the rabid partisan bias that drives liberals to declare whatever anyone says about their candidate is a lie.

You SAY you have a lot of issues with Hillary, but I have never (with extreme exception that isn't coming to me now) seen you name any of them. You are always attacking anyone who says anything against Hillary a racist, a liar, whatever.

You believe one way - great. We will just have to agree to disagree.

Based on your insecurities, your partisanship, and some of your views, though, the last person I need to hear a lecture from about being an American is YOU.

Have a good day, my friend...and I do actually mean that.
1. Khan gave up advocating sharia law long ago, and even if he did not, Trump was still wrong to attack his family.

2. I have condemned HRC right along with Comrade Donald. I do not defend her, except when far righties lie and cry. Your deflections continue to flail uselessly. When you lie about Comey, you hurt the GOP cause, because voters see right through you.

3. What the media has done is the media's business. Your deflections continue to flail uselessly.

4. I can't change the Dems, but I sure can work on our party to eliminate the influence of crazies like you.

5. Yes, hearing lectures on Americanism from me is exactly what you need.

Have a good day.

1. Khan gave up advocating sharia law long ago, and even if he did not, Trump was still wrong to attack his family.
True- as I said, trump was wrong...but once again you dodge condemning Hillary for USING this family, dodge the FACT that the Clinton Foundation paid the man $375K....you just attack Trump

2. I have condemned HRC right along with Comrade Donald. I do not defend her, except when far righties lie and cry. Your deflections continue to flail uselessly. When you lie about Comey, you hurt the GOP cause, because voters see right through you.
You infer that you are a GOP but use terms like 'righties', which Republicans don't use....that's a fail. As far as Comey goes, I have posted his exact testimony from the Congressional web page...and you continue to declare I have lied without ever posting any evidence to support such a claim. 3 Separate Fact Check sites have supported what I posted, labeling Hillary a liar and presenting her with the appropriate 'FALS, 'PANTS ON FIRE' and 'PINOCCHIOS'....yet in response to THEIR acts you call me a liar. Aother FAIL!

3. What the media has done is the media's business. Your deflections continue to flail uselessly.

4. I can't change the Dems,
You don't even ant to try, Jake. You do so by holding people accountable....EVERYONE. Even Hillary.

5. Yes, hearing lectures on Americanism from me is exactly what you need.
You've forgotten what 'Americanism' is, Jake. It was rep[laced by 'Party / Candidates 1st' in you, it seems. But if you really want to give a lecture on your idea of Patriotism is, Jake, it sounds like Hillary could have a spot on tour with her.

On that note, I'm out. And since we have gone WAY off topic - for which I apologize to everyone, as this is not Jake and our own 'sparring room - I won't respond to any further posts by you on this Jake. Feel free to make more - get the last word in, prove your point, make yourself feel better, whatever.

Have a great evening.

My attack is to heal the GOP of the oozing sore of the far right. Every good mainstream Republican talks about the sickness of the far right, and we always will.

I have said I won't vote for HRC, but you won't even talk about Johnson.

Easy, you have no idea of what is Americanism. It is all about Trump fascism to you.

Yes, don't respond to me, easy, because I will make you eat your own words every time as I have above.

Vote Gary Johnson, or be a far right wing loser.

ps: you blog masters who pay folks like easy have to find someone better. He is just too easy. heh

The problem is that nearly everything you posted about Hillary Clinton are Republican lies. Stuff Republican investigations say are lies. .
DL, you are a 'denier'. I am not going to use the term 'liar' because you must honestly believe what you say, much like Hillary must believe what she says is true...despite being called out by 3 Fact-Check sites that say she's lying.

I have repeatedly posted, one right after the other, Hillary's comments and FBI Director Comey's testimony that contradicts Hillary's

I have posted where the man said YES, Hillary used an illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted server and multiple devices that were the same...and she lied about them.

I have posted where COMEY himself stated YES, Hillary Clinton DID send and receive classified e-mails....despite what she claimed.

I have posted where COMEY himself stated NO, Hillary did NOT turn over all State Department-related documents she was required to BY LAW...which means therefore that SHE BROKE THE LAW, specifically the FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

...and STILL you and others have responded by denying it - almost every time as you just did, with NO EVIDENCE / FACTS to support your OPINIONS.

Several Fact Check organizations have heard Hillary trying to make the same arguments you have, declaring she did nothing wrong - lying about lying - and THEY, not me, have given her 'FALSE', 'PANTS ON FIRE' and 'PINOCCHIOS' for her lies....

...and in the end YOU and others, in response to what these Fact Check Sites, authors, and articles have stated - again, NOT me - have repeatedly called ME the liar.

If you don't like the 3 Fact Check sites declaring Hillary has lied and continues to do so, FINE!

..but stop calling ME the liar. Just like the Democrats trying to put the focus on how Russians stole the DNC's e-mails instead of on how it exposed their anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic true selves, you're just attacking the messenger.

And I get it. You don't believe she did one thing wrong. You never will. Good luck with that...but that doesn't make me a liar. THAT is YOUR problem.

Have a great night.

I didn't say she didn't do anything wrong in regards to the emails. I said she did nothing illegal, which is what Comey said.

You keep acting like using this unsecure server is the most horrendous security breach ever, but it wasn't. It was never hacked. Unlike the State Department server, and the Pentagon server, which were hacked. Reagan conducted an illegal war using money he got from selling arms to terrorists, and lying to Congress about it. Ronnie didn't even get a wrist slap on that one.

Freedom of information requests gave all of HIllary's emails to WikiLeaks, which posted them on their website. Try reading them. Find our what Hillary Clinton is really doing on your time.

Have a great night.

I didn't say she didn't do anything wrong in regards to the emails. I said she did nothing illegal, which is what Comey said.

You keep acting like using this unsecure server is the most horrendous security breach ever, but it wasn't. It was never hacked. Unlike the State Department server, and the Pentagon server, which were hacked. Reagan conducted an illegal war using money he got from selling arms to terrorists, and lying to Congress about it. Ronnie didn't even get a wrist slap on that one.

Freedom of information requests gave all of HIllary's emails to WikiLeaks, which posted them on their website. Try reading them. Find our what Hillary Clinton is really doing on your time.

I could be wrong, but I think Hillary's missing emails cannot be obtained via Freedom of Information Act requests .. which is why she used the private server and why most likely Russia is Assange's source.

Have a great night.

I could be wrong, but I think Hillary's missing emails cannot be obtained via Freedom of Information Act requests .. which is why she used the private server and why most likely Russia is Assange's source.

WikiLeaks says they got the emails through a FOI request. If they were lying about that, don't you think the US government would be saying "Hold on just a minute - no you didn't". and then asking where they did come from. Those emails were posted by WikiLeaks back in early March.

WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive

Let's see if the far right supports Trump's comments about 2nd Amendment people taking care of Hillary.

Forum List

Back