August 8th: the polls march against Comrade Donald

Jake continues to post one thread after another like this one, and he expects us to believe he's NOT voting for Hillary.

What a joke.

In all fairness to Jake... He said he see the real threat as a Trump Presidency, which I agree with him... Truth is Trump is the worst candidate for president in living memory...

Jake is voting for Johnson... I disagree with him on that but if nothing else he is consistent in his view...
I'm not wild about Trump either. Jake is voting for Hillary, he just can't admit she has his balls.
DD lies as usual, having a real problem understand that real GOP will not vote Trump, and most of those will vote Johnson. NeverRedTrump.
Im spreading the word. If you are a liberal in a red state, vote green party. Your vote will give more liberal parties more power money and influence. BUT if you are in Texas or Georgia or Arizona vote hillary because she might win those states.

Whoa, what about North or South Carolina? They are both still considered red states. I wouldn't throw out Utah either if that other guy who just entered the race has any impact it will be Arizona.

Also, why Green, why now? Other than not being Democrats or Republicans what have they done to earn your vote? Jill Stein? They could and should do better.
This guy was explaining how if you don't think hillary is liberal enough and you are in a solid red state, vote for another party.

Jill Stein doesn't matter. She's not going to win. But the green party will get more money and that means more power and influence.

Im just using the green party as an example.

And if you think the Democrats are liberal enough, vote hillary.

Republicans in blue States who don't like rinos should do the same. Vote tea party or libertarian

Let's see if the far right supports Trump's comments about 2nd Amendment people taking care of Hillary.
They're already coming out with the traditional response. "He didn't mean shoot her. What he meant was...."

The reason I'm happy he said it is because he just keeps burying himself

Let's see if the far right supports Trump's comments about 2nd Amendment people taking care of Hillary.
They're already coming out with the traditional response. "He didn't mean shoot her. What he meant was...."

Of course they're going to say that, just like he didn't say to beat up hecklers and protesters.

Of course they're going to say that, just like he didn't say to beat up hecklers and protesters.
I can't wait for these elections to be over.

My Canadian friend said they love laughing at us/trump.

I can't even follow the personal arguments, but what I thought about this thread was sort of what I tried to ask in the thread I started yesterday about what Trump could possibly do to change the trajectory of the election. And, aside from Putin giving Assange a game changer to give to Trump ... I don't see one .

For example, Trump's "meat and potatoes" economic speech. We can debate if it's actually anything new, and if it has any merit .. but the fact is it was gop establishment fodder. Trump stopping the personal attacks on his own party and grieving Muslim parents and Judges and adopting the House econ plan isn't going to move anyone. It's late in the day for "a pivot" and would the Trumpbots have accepted a pivot. It's true that they'd vote for Trump if he shot someone, or probably if he was caught in bed handcuffed to a dead hooker, but that's because he's the "fck em all" I'm Donald Trump.

I think he should be getting back to the non-partisan problem solver. It's probably too late, but his speech probably should have been more aimed at the bipartisan deficit reduction panel's proposals.

But Manafort's pulling his strings now ... so he's George W Bush lite.
Deficit reduction, tax breaks, less regulations, guns, God, gays, obamacare, Benghazi, tort reform.

The one thing I liked is he wants to fix NAFTA and those details id like to see. I'd also like to see what Republicans think about that

Deficit reduction, tax breaks, less regulations, guns, God, gays, obamacare, Benghazi, tort reform.

The one thing I liked is he wants to fix NAFTA and those details id like to see. I'd also like to see what Republicans think about that

He can't fix NAFTA. The damage is done. The plants and factories have moved. They're not coming back.

The garment industry is a case in point, and one I have some knowledge of. The high skilled workers (cutters, pattern makers) have moved on to something else, the low skilled sewers are scattered. The factory floors are rented out to other companies. The industry is gone from North America. It's naive to think Humpty Dumpty can be put together again. Roots still makes their varsity jackets in Canada, but the rest of their clothing line is outsourced because it's no longer possible to find anyone to manufacture clothing in Canada or the US.

The rest of the world stopped laughing at the US after Trump was nominated. We thought 8 years of Bush, how bad can it get. We just have to sit out his term and we'll be fine, and look how that turned out for the rest of the world. Trump has the potential to make W look like a foreign policy wizard, and an economic miracle.

He can't fix NAFTA. The damage is done. The plants and factories have moved. They're not coming back.

The garment industry is a case in point, and one I have some knowledge of. The high skilled workers (cutters, pattern makers) have moved on to something else, the low skilled sewers are scattered. The factory floors are rented out to other companies. The industry is gone from North America. It's naive to think Humpty Dumpty can be put together again. Roots still makes their varsity jackets in Canada, but the rest of their clothing line is outsourced because it's no longer possible to find anyone to manufacture clothing in Canada or the US.

The rest of the world stopped laughing at the US after Trump was nominated. We thought 8 years of Bush, how bad can it get. We just have to sit out his term and we'll be fine, and look how that turned out for the rest of the world. Trump has the potential to make W look like a foreign policy wizard, and an economic miracle.
No one is talking about bringing back the garment industry. That's not a vital industry. Car manufacturing is. If Toyota and Honda make em here why can't Ford and GM?

Did you know it's like $5000 more to ship a car from America to Europe than it is mexico to Europe? It's a tax/tariff we have to pay they don't. Mexico has better and more trade deals than any other country.

In Oshawa, Ontario, 20,000 people worked for GM or its suppliers. Now there are 2,000, and those jobs will be gone at the end of this year. Ford used to be in Oakville - but it's the same situation there. But Toyota built a plant in Cambridge that's doing well, and Cami has a huge manufacturing facility in Ingersoll. But the Ford and GM jobs went to Mexico.

It wasn't just the auto industry that built the middle class. Good union jobs built the middle class. Then Reagan came along and busting unions was cool. It was the beginning of the end for the middle class.

You're fools if you forget the most important question to be asked after the election; regardless who wins:

"How can I profit from this?"

At the moment I can see a definite upside to a Clinton victory. When corruption is the norm then it's easier to adopt corrupt practices and maximize profit. But you'll have to be careful about keeping the profits "invisible" else they'll all go to taxes

Study Venezuela. Somebody's profiting there and it's not the average peasant.

In all fairness to Jake... He said he see the real threat as a Trump Presidency, which I agree with him... Truth is Trump is the worst candidate for president in living memory...

Jake is voting for Johnson... I disagree with him on that but if nothing else he is consistent in his view...
I'm not wild about Trump either. Jake is voting for Hillary, he just can't admit she has his balls.
DD lies as usual, having a real problem understand that real GOP will not vote Trump, and most of those will vote Johnson. NeverRedTrump.
Im spreading the word. If you are a liberal in a red state, vote green party. Your vote will give more liberal parties more power money and influence. BUT if you are in Texas or Georgia or Arizona vote hillary because she might win those states.

Whoa, what about North or South Carolina? They are both still considered red states. I wouldn't throw out Utah either if that other guy who just entered the race has any impact it will be Arizona.

Also, why Green, why now? Other than not being Democrats or Republicans what have they done to earn your vote? Jill Stein? They could and should do better.
This guy was explaining how if you don't think hillary is liberal enough and you are in a solid red state, vote for another party.

Jill Stein doesn't matter. She's not going to win. But the green party will get more money and that means more power and influence.

Republicans in blue States who don't like rinos should do the same. Vote tea party or libertarian

I disagree with the premise. What is so great about the Green Party? I agree with many of their positions, but so do a lot of if not most Democrats, voting for Democrats has a stronger chance of enacting change then voting for the Green Party. I'd rather Clinton destroy Trump in blue states, win states Democrats weren't expected to win and come close to many other red states and show that people like Trump should never, ever be elected. To me that sends a stronger message than Jill Stein nationally winning 5% for doing absolutely nothing.

Voting for 3rd party candidates in federal elections only because they are 3rd party candidates doesn't change anything. What would make a change is if liberals actually showed up to vote in local and off year elections, that would by far have a bigger impact then voting Green.

The problem is that nearly everything you posted about Hillary Clinton are Republican lies. Stuff Republican investigations say are lies. .
DL, you are a 'denier'. I am not going to use the term 'liar' because you must honestly believe what you say, much like Hillary must believe what she says is true...despite being called out by 3 Fact-Check sites that say she's lying.

I have repeatedly posted articles.

I have repeatedly posted links.

I have repeatedly posted, one right after the other, Hillary's comments and FBI Director Comey's testimony that contradicts Hillary's

I have posted where the man said YES, Hillary used an illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted server and multiple devices that were the same...and she lied about them.

I have posted where COMEY himself stated YES, Hillary Clinton DID send and receive classified e-mails....despite what she claimed.

I have posted where COMEY himself stated NO, Hillary did NOT turn over all State Department-related documents she was required to BY LAW...which means therefore that SHE BROKE THE LAW, specifically the FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

I quoted his EXACT TESTIMONY!

...and STILL you and others have responded by denying it - almost every time as you just did, with NO EVIDENCE / FACTS to support your OPINIONS.

Several Fact Check organizations have heard Hillary trying to make the same arguments you have, declaring she did nothing wrong - lying about lying - and THEY, not me, have given her 'FALSE', 'PANTS ON FIRE' and 'PINOCCHIOS' for her lies....

...and in the end YOU and others, in response to what these Fact Check Sites, authors, and articles have stated - again, NOT me - have repeatedly called ME the liar.

If you don't like the articles I have posted, fine.
If you don't like the facts the authors have pointed out, fine.
If you don't like the testimony FBI Director Comey gave, fine.
If you don't like the 3 Fact Check sites declaring Hillary has lied and continues to do so, FINE!

..but stop calling ME the liar. Just like the Democrats trying to put the focus on how Russians stole the DNC's e-mails instead of on how it exposed their anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic true selves, you're just attacking the messenger.

And I get it. You don't believe she did one thing wrong. You never will. Good luck with that...but that doesn't make me a liar. THAT is YOUR problem.

Have a great night.

I didn't say she didn't do anything wrong in regards to the emails. I said she did nothing illegal, which is what Comey said.

You keep acting like using this unsecure server is the most horrendous security breach ever, but it wasn't. It was never hacked. Unlike the State Department server, and the Pentagon server, which were hacked. Reagan conducted an illegal war using money he got from selling arms to terrorists, and lying to Congress about it. Ronnie didn't even get a wrist slap on that one.

Freedom of information requests gave all of HIllary's emails to WikiLeaks, which posted them on their website. Try reading them. Find our what Hillary Clinton is really doing on your time.
DL, whether you want to admit it or not, the transcripts of Director Comey's testimony before Congress show he stated that Secretary of State Clinton did NOT turn over all State Department documents as she was required to by law. He stated there were several thousand documents fohnd not turned over. As stated earlier, this is a crime.

The State Dept later confirmed Comey's statement was true.

This coincides with / supports the federal government / IG's finding that the Obama administration has been CRIMINALLY remiss by tefusing to turn over 70% of all Freedom of Information tequest documents.

Again, I have posted the links to Comey's testimony from the Congressional web site several tines....while you continue to provide UNSUBSTANTIATED OPINION. While interedting to read, it is far from the truth.

easyt continues to substitute his opinions for facts

HJ, if the Dems don't want many of their voters going 3rd party then the Dems need to choose acceptable candidates. HRC is not acceptable.

I disagree with the premise. What is so great about the Green Party? I agree with many of their positions, but so do a lot of if not most Democrats, voting for Democrats has a stronger chance of enacting change then voting for the Green Party. I'd rather Clinton destroy Trump in blue states, win states Democrats weren't expected to win and come close to many other red states and show that people like Trump should never, ever be elected. To me that sends a stronger message than Jill Stein nationally winning 5% for doing absolutely nothing.

Voting for 3rd party candidates in federal elections only because they are 3rd party candidates doesn't change anything. What would make a change is if liberals actually showed up to vote in local and off year elections, that would by far have a bigger impact then voting Green.
The point is to pull the democratic party to the left. Or to give more liberal parties more power.

I'm only saying do this in 100% red states. It doesn't matter if hillary does bad in these states.

Look at the libertarians and tea party. Don't you think they've pulled the GOP to the right?

The problem is that nearly everything you posted about Hillary Clinton are Republican lies. Stuff Republican investigations say are lies. .
DL, you are a 'denier'. I am not going to use the term 'liar' because you must honestly believe what you say, much like Hillary must believe what she says is true...despite being called out by 3 Fact-Check sites that say she's lying.

I have repeatedly posted, one right after the other, Hillary's comments and FBI Director Comey's testimony that contradicts Hillary's

I have posted where the man said YES, Hillary used an illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted server and multiple devices that were the same...and she lied about them.

I have posted where COMEY himself stated YES, Hillary Clinton DID send and receive classified e-mails....despite what she claimed.

I have posted where COMEY himself stated NO, Hillary did NOT turn over all State Department-related documents she was required to BY LAW...which means therefore that SHE BROKE THE LAW, specifically the FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

...and STILL you and others have responded by denying it - almost every time as you just did, with NO EVIDENCE / FACTS to support your OPINIONS.

Several Fact Check organizations have heard Hillary trying to make the same arguments you have, declaring she did nothing wrong - lying about lying - and THEY, not me, have given her 'FALSE', 'PANTS ON FIRE' and 'PINOCCHIOS' for her lies....

...and in the end YOU and others, in response to what these Fact Check Sites, authors, and articles have stated - again, NOT me - have repeatedly called ME the liar.

If you don't like the 3 Fact Check sites declaring Hillary has lied and continues to do so, FINE!

..but stop calling ME the liar. Just like the Democrats trying to put the focus on how Russians stole the DNC's e-mails instead of on how it exposed their anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic true selves, you're just attacking the messenger.

And I get it. You don't believe she did one thing wrong. You never will. Good luck with that...but that doesn't make me a liar. THAT is YOUR problem.

Have a great night.

I didn't say she didn't do anything wrong in regards to the emails. I said she did nothing illegal, which is what Comey said.

You keep acting like using this unsecure server is the most horrendous security breach ever, but it wasn't. It was never hacked. Unlike the State Department server, and the Pentagon server, which were hacked. Reagan conducted an illegal war using money he got from selling arms to terrorists, and lying to Congress about it. Ronnie didn't even get a wrist slap on that one.

Freedom of information requests gave all of HIllary's emails to WikiLeaks, which posted them on their website. Try reading them. Find our what Hillary Clinton is really doing on your time.
DL, whether you want to admit it or not, the transcripts of Director Comey's testimony before Congress show he stated that Secretary of State Clinton did NOT turn over all State Department documents as she was required to by law. He stated there were several thousand documents fohnd not turned over. As stated earlier, this is a crime.

This coincides with / supports the federal government / IG's finding that the Obama administration has been CRIMINALLY remiss by tefusing to turn over 70% of all Freedom of Information tequest documents.

Again, I have posted the links to Comey's testimony from the Congressional web site several tines....while you continue to provide UNSUBSTANTIATED OPINION. While interedting to read, it is far from the truth.
Get over it

Have a great night.

Get over it
Comey does not agree with the far right mantra.

HJ, if the Dems don't want many of their voters going 3rd party then the Dems need to choose acceptable candidates. HRC is not acceptable.

Nice try at covering it up....but your hundreds of recent posts reveal you as Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky's #1 fan-boi. Consider that the old girl is as sane as you can get and still be a Democrat....but you can't deal with that, being a Democrat (albeit closeted) yo'self.

The point is to pull the democratic party to the left. Or to give more liberal parties more power.

I'm only saying do this in 100% red states. It doesn't matter if hillary does bad in these states.

Look at the libertarians and tea party. Don't you think they've pulled the GOP to the right?

What pulls Democrats to the left is voting for Democrats who are liberal. However, in off year elections they have to rely on the middle because many on the left just give up. Voting Green doesn't change any of that. Plus, why Jill Stein?

Nice try at covering it up....but your hundreds of recent posts reveal you as Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky's #1 fan-boi. Consider that the old girl is as sane as you can get and still be a Democrat....but you can't deal with that, being a Democrat (albeit closeted) yo'self.
My posts are quite clear that I am voting for Gary Johnson, not Clinton. That you can't tell the truth merely reveals your weakness. You truly need to stop fangirling, Henry.

Forum List

Back