Audit Update

9 cameras are watching every move. It does not get more transparent.
No Trump lost.
You mean he lost AGAIN?

In November.
So you say. Lots of questions about that.

Again, this will not end well for your side. It's gonna be fun watching this go down in flames.
Will it? You better hope so. Because we have given you dolts EVERY OPPORTUNITY to back up your claims and offer your proof and so far you haven't done JACK.

Maybe I should change that to SQUAT.

Meantime, thou doth protest too much: you bitch about even questioning the election, you bitch about auditing the election, you bitch about proving anything you claim, yet you deride anyone else's efforts to do so.

BOTTOM LINE JACK: You just got a lotta BITCH in you.

10 states have visited the audit to see how it is done.

To see how what's done? Transparency?...nope. Bipartisan?..nope. Legitimate?...nope.
Strike three. Result unchanged. Anything coming out of this "audit" is to be immediately
discarded in the round file. But you and I both know that isn't the goal of this sham...is it? :)

Keep the rubes engaged, believing and donating. And thinking that their great King is returning.

Just like religion.

Fraud will be proven. Do you prefer to be called a rube when it is? Or should we just call you a lying traitor?

We both know they'll say there was a lot of fraud.

They were picked by the Trumpsters in the AZ legislature, and their CEO is a Trumpster.

Congratulations in advanced. They just keep conning you.

And all you have are corrupt people saying there was not fraud. Americans will believe the audits and there is not one thing you can do to stop it.

My goodness.

You are fresh out of goodness.

You think I'm evil and a traitor.

I think you're terribly misguided and sadly mal-informed.

We're different.

To see how what's done? Transparency?...nope. Bipartisan?..nope. Legitimate?...nope.
Strike three. Result unchanged. Anything coming out of this "audit" is to be immediately
discarded in the round file. But you and I both know that isn't the goal of this sham...is it? :)

Keep the rubes engaged, believing and donating. And thinking that their great King is returning.

Just like religion.

Fraud will be proven. Do you prefer to be called a rube when it is? Or should we just call you a lying traitor?

They were picked by the Trumpsters in the AZ legislature, and their CEO is a Trumpster.

And all you have are corrupt people saying there was not fraud. Americans will believe the audits and there is not one thing you can do to stop it.

My goodness.

We're different.

I do not think, I know you are a traitor. Period.

Just like religion.

My goodness.

We're different.

I do not think, I know you are a traitor. Period.

And there ya go.

Audits have become a profit making business. The fastest growing business in 2021.
Election integrity is the goal. You do not want election integrity? Why?
They're doing the same thing as Steve Bannon.
Telling the rubes they're raising money for a Trump cause, and putting most of it into their pockets.
Then they tell the rubes they need more money.

9 cameras are watching every move. It does not get more transparent. The Democratic SOS of AZ has her own observers there. They have saved every document pertaining to the audit. You lose.

No Trump lost. In November. Again, this will not end well for your side. :)
And they have done nothing of the sort. It's gonna be fun watching this go down in flames.
But again, that's not really the point of this..is it? :)

Theft is not a loss.

And hydroxychloroquine will be proven to cure COVIED-19.

Right?
Thousands of people died because that drug was blocked. The blood is not on Trump's hands.
The drug was NOT blocked. Any doctor could have written a prescription for it. Why lie about simple facts.

Like his State Dept. that stabbed him in the back at his first impeachment? Get real.
You know that Trump appointed the ambassador who testified aginst him.
Why do you constantly claim that Trump doesn't know how to hire people. Haven't you seen how good he is at it on The Apprentice.

That's what Trump does best. Why do you claim Trump sucks at it.?

In related news, child misses putt and pursues legal investigation into what he claims was a rigged ball.

golf.gif

After numerous attempts to change the outcome of this putt, no changes have been made so far. Stay tuned for more updates as the audit unfolds.

Like his State Dept. that stabbed him in the back at his first impeachment? Get real.
You know that Trump appointed the ambassador who testified aginst him.
Why do you constantly claim that Trump doesn't know how to hire people. Haven't you seen how good he is at it on The Apprentice.

That's what Trump does best. Why do you claim Trump sucks at it.?
That ambassador testified that Trump never said or did what Trump was accused of, dumbass.

The drug was NOT blocked. Any doctor could have written a prescription for it. Why lie about simple facts.
May 19, 2020

Rick Bright’s dictatorial decree restricts the use of chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) from the National Strategic Stockpile in COVID-19 to hospitalized patients only.

Physicians were free to prescribe the drug from the regular commercial pharmaceutical market. Think of it the same as abortions. Doctors are still free to perform them, they just can't bill the federal government.

People died. The drug could have saved thousands. That is a fact. Deal with it.
Then why isn't India using it?
Have you seen their death tolls?
If it worked why aren't they using it to save thousands of people?
They are using intervectim another drug ridiculed by Big Pharma. You are uninformed, like usual. And what does have to do with people dying because hydroxycloraquine was blocked. Fauci is a mass murderer.

You are also trying to derail the thread, where are the mods?

And how did the state department do that?
That ambassador testified that Trump never said or did what Trump was accused of, dumbass.
Yet you claim the state department stabbed Trump in the back?

Explain your reasoning, since you just said the opposite.
Start another thread, and get the Hell off this one.

Forum List

Back