Audit Update

10 states have visited the audit to see how it is done.

To see how what's done? Transparency?...nope. Bipartisan?..nope. Legitimate?...nope.
Strike three. Result unchanged. Anything coming out of this "audit" is to be immediately
discarded in the round file. But you and I both know that isn't the goal of this sham...is it? :)

To see how what's done? Transparency?...nope. Bipartisan?..nope. Legitimate?...nope.
Strike three. Result unchanged. Anything coming out of this "audit" is to be immediately
discarded in the round file. But you and I both know that isn't the goal of this sham...is it? :)

9 cameras are watching every move. It does not get more transparent. The Democratic SOS of AZ has her own observers there. They have saved every document pertaining to the audit. You lose.

9 cameras are watching every move. It does not get more transparent. The Democratic SOS of AZ has her own observers there. They have saved every document pertaining to the audit. You lose.

No Trump lost. In November. Again, this will not end well for your side. :)
And they have done nothing of the sort. It's gonna be fun watching this go down in flames.
But again, that's not really the point of this..is it? :)

So basically, Jackoff, NOTHING in the election is questionable to you, but ANY effort to VERIFY or TEST its integrity IS?

Wha' happened, Jackhole? With no results yet in I've heard of, you'd think one of you Biden Ass Sucking Creeps would want the election tested to PROVE TO and ASSUAGE that half of the country that doubts the outcome. You know, what's good for America, unity and all that.

I guess you are pretty much resigned to expecting the audits to find big problems and you're just warming up your Swiss-cheese bat to "strike down" all the proof they reveal!

Goofy_Swing_n0rpdmrj_cr891rqb.gif

And they have done nothing of the sort. It's gonna be fun watching this go down in flames.

How is it going down in flames? This audit will ensure voter integrity in AZ. and every other state that has an audit. It will be much harder to cheat in '22 and '24. Democrats will get the beating of their lives along with RINOs in those audited states.

So basically, Jackoff, NOTHING in the election is questionable to you, but ANY effort to VERIFY or TEST its integrity IS?

Wha' happened, Jackhole? With no results yet in I've heard of, you'd think one of you Biden Ass Sucking Creeps would want the election tested to PROVE TO and ASSUAGE that half of the country that doubts the outcome. You know, what's good for America, unity and all that.

I guess you are pretty much resigned to expecting the audits to find big problems and you're just warming up your Swiss-cheese bat to "strike down" all the proof they reveal!

View attachment 500478

No. I expect the audits to drag on (via whatever excuse) for more months (get it as close to 2022 as you can milk it) and still end up to be a waste of time and money...oh yeah, and be just a right media exercise. 73 court cases tossed. That should tell you everything you need to know. And when it implodes, I'm going to laugh my ass off. And taunt you endlessly. :) Why? Because you're a tool. Your mind is soft. Weak. Malleable. Easily molded. I can whisper any conspiracy theory in your ear and you'll run back to your alt-right clutches and repeat it verbatim. Get ready for major disappointment. :)

How is it going down in flames? This audit will ensure voter integrity in AZ. and every other state that has an audit. It will be much harder to cheat in '22 and '24. Democrats will get the beating of their lives along with RINOs in those audited states.

Nothing that comes out of these "audits" will be legitimate, especially when there were both Republican and Democrat state election officials came out and verified that the election was the most secure in our history.
This is nothing more than sour grapes and sore losing. I expect there will be multiple court challenges to all the voter suppression bills that were passed or are being considered by states. A lot of them will be overturned.

The AZ audit will have to defend any claims they make in court. The legal integrity of the ballots as a record of the election became null and void the moment they passed out of the custody of election officials. Don't expect any earth shattering "The election was stolen!!" announcements.

Which is novel, since cyberninjas don't know what they're doing. But as long as they get paid to do it, they'll figure out how to generate more billable hours.

The illegal ballots will be proven illegal. That is all the proof anyone needs. The ballots themselves will be irrefutable evidence. You people are going down. :mm:

It won't be harder to cheat, it will harder to vote.
How can you claim they're making cheating harder, if they don't even have a theory of how it was done.

Q: How did they do it?
A: We don't know
Q: Who did it?
A: We don't know
Q: Have you found any evidence yet?
A: We'll get back to you

What did ever happen to Assange and why does media hide his mistreatment ?

Forum List

Back