Attention Fox News Viewers!

Hey dumb fuck, share holders vote. Between the Saudis and Australian Rupert Murdoch they have more than 50% of the stock. Shareholders do not necessarily need to be physically present at the site of the company's annual meeting in order to exercise their right to vote. It is common for shareholders to voice their vote by proxy by mailing in their response. Unlike the single vote right that individuals commonly possess in democratic governments, the number of votes that a shareholderhas corresponds to the numbers of shares that he owns. For example, a shareholder that owns 100 shares will have a 100 times more sway than a shareholder that owns a single share.

Read more: Voting Right Definition | Investopedia Voting Right Definition | Investopedia
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook
What can shareholders vote on? | Investopedia
Voting Right Definition | Investopedia

Fox News is not an American company. More likely than not it's a propaganda arm of the Islamist groups and other anti-American interests. Thank God for Donald Trump exposing and destroying Faux Noise.

Are you lying, stupid or both? I think both.

They can vote however they want dummy, but if they don't have enough interest to have control, they don't have controlling interest. Pretty plain stuff there.

At this point you're using debunked facebook hoaxes. You are either dumb as a post or a troll, as when anyone posts a debunked facebook hoax and runs around defending it intelligence and sincerity become mutually exclusive.

You do know there's a section for satire my little big-boy wannabee, doncha?

Stop lying liar. This is not face book and you would know it had you clicked any of the links I left. The ownership of Fox News is a matter of public record Google it moron.

Pressure has forced the Saudis to sell all but 1% of Fox News Corp.
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said Wednesday that his company will shed most of its stake in Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., taking its 6.6% ownership down to 1%.
But while Alwaleed's Kingdom Holding Company will reduce its stake in News Corp. (NWSA), it will maintain its 6.6% holding of Murdoch's entertainment company, 21st Century Fox (FOXA).

So dumb ass as you can see Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is still mobbed up with Australian propagandist and professional liar Rupert Murdoch.

bb2700ef21d44e8cc365b70bb84083eb.jpg

The phone hacking scandal bruised Murdoch's reputation and prompted questions about his leadership of the company. But Alwaleed, who has shares in News Corp. for many years, remained loyal throughout. Even as he acknowledged in 2012 that the scandal was "not helping the name of the company," Alwaleed gave a vote of confidence to the embattled Murdoch.

"We have a strategic alliance with Rupert Murdoch for sure and I have been with him for the last 15 or 20 years," Alwaleed said. "My backing of Rupert Murdoch is definitely unwavering."

6pszcw.jpg

Blah, blah, blah. It is a Facebook hoax debunked by politifact.

He/they do not have controlling interest in fox. Period.

I provided the proof troll boy.

But there's still some good news. I'll bet you didn't know my dead uncle is a Nigerian king who left me a hoard of gold that I must get out of the country. Send me 10,000 of your defective brain cells and I'll send you 50,000,000 gold coins which you can use to buy a functional brain, which will make you just like a real boy except for your nonfunctional penis.

dont-believe-everything-you-see-on-the-internet.jpg

Now run along piss-boy.

You provided nothing you pathetic liar. Everyone here knows you are lying. Fox is a foreign owned company and that's a known fact. Run along liar and drink poison.

yah Pissboy, only a link to politifact proving your thread is based on a long ago debunked facebook hoax as well as proving that there is no controlling interest by this person. that's all.

the only 'everyone' you think is agreeing with you are the voices in your head and I'll bet most of them are telling you you're an idiot too. Do you scream 'liar' at the mirror when they speak up?

But not to worry, multiple stupid personality disorder (MSPD) does not bother my Nigerian friends. They still need the help of someone with exactly your intellectual acumen. they tell me they'll double the offer to 100,000,000 gold pieces if you can tell them the difference between elephant shit and your own brain (and send them a small donation to cover banking and legal fees). Act quickly pissboy!

Why do you keep telling this lie loser?

Al-Waleed bin Talal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_TalalWikipedia
Waleed is a nephew of the late Saudi King Abdullah, a grandson of Ibn Saud, the first ...the second-largest voting shareholder in 21st Century Fox, and owns Paris's ..... 7 percent ownership of News Corporation; about a 6 percent ownership of ...
Ameera al-Taweel - ‎Kingdom Holding Company - ‎Hanadi Zakaria al-Hindi

There you have it LIAR. Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal is the 2nd biggest stock holder at FOX! You now have my permission to drink poison.

I see that we subscribe to the theory that rich people control everything. How does that explain that Al-Jazeera is going down.....

Rich people screw up a lot. Look what the bankster gangster did. That is why they depend on corporate welfare. Carly Fiorina a job wrecking and home wrecking slut nearly destroyed Hewlitt Packard.

The filthy rich should be jailed or executed.

You're just stupid.

A controlling interest is an ownership interest in a corporation with enough voting stock shares to prevail in any stockholders' motion.

Typically that's more than 50%, because that gives them a majority and actual control.

I'm surprised such a big leaguer such as yourself doesn't know this.

Although given that this nonsense was circulating as a Facebook 'fact' according to politifact I guess that's your idea of the big leagues. Everything's relative I guess, right small-time?

What's next, baller? "Mark Zuckerberg says if you like this post by midnight he's gonna give you a million dollars"

Lolz.....

Hey dumb fuck, share holders vote. Between the Saudis and Australian Rupert Murdoch they have more than 50% of the stock. Shareholders do not necessarily need to be physically present at the site of the company's annual meeting in order to exercise their right to vote. It is common for shareholders to voice their vote by proxy by mailing in their response. Unlike the single vote right that individuals commonly possess in democratic governments, the number of votes that a shareholderhas corresponds to the numbers of shares that he owns. For example, a shareholder that owns 100 shares will have a 100 times more sway than a shareholder that owns a single share.

Read more: Voting Right Definition | Investopedia Voting Right Definition | Investopedia

Fox News is not an American company. More likely than not it's a propaganda arm of the Islamist groups and other anti-American interests. Thank God for Donald Trump exposing and destroying Faux Noise.

They can vote however they want dummy, but if they don't have enough interest to have control, they don't have controlling interest. Pretty plain stuff there.

At this point you're using debunked facebook hoaxes. You are either dumb as a post or a troll, as when anyone posts a debunked facebook hoax and runs around defending it intelligence and sincerity become mutually exclusive.

Stop lying liar. This is not face book and you would know it had you clicked any of the links I left. The ownership of Fox News is a matter of public record Google it moron.

Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said Wednesday that his company will shed most of its stake in Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., taking its 6.6% ownership down to 1%.
But while Alwaleed's Kingdom Holding Company will reduce its stake in News Corp. (NWSA), it will maintain its 6.6% holding of Murdoch's entertainment company, 21st Century Fox (FOXA).

So dumb ass as you can see Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is still mobbed up with Australian propagandist and professional liar Rupert Murdoch.

The phone hacking scandal bruised Murdoch's reputation and prompted questions about his leadership of the company. But Alwaleed, who has shares in News Corp. for many years, remained loyal throughout. Even as he acknowledged in 2012 that the scandal was "not helping the name of the company," Alwaleed gave a vote of confidence to the embattled Murdoch.

"We have a strategic alliance with Rupert Murdoch for sure and I have been with him for the last 15 or 20 years," Alwaleed said. "My backing of Rupert Murdoch is definitely unwavering."

6pszcw.jpg

But there's still some good news. I'll bet you didn't know my dead uncle is a Nigerian king who left me a hoard of gold that I must get out of the country. Send me 10,000 of your defective brain cells and I'll send you 50,000,000 gold coins which you can use to buy a functional brain, which will make you just like a real boy except for your nonfunctional penis.

Now run along piss-boy.

You provided nothing you pathetic liar. Everyone here knows you are lying. Fox is a foreign owned company and that's a known fact. Run along liar and drink poison.

16% of the NY Times is owned by Carlos Slim from Mexico --- so what? These are publicly traded companies..

6pszcw.jpg

Now run along piss-boy.

16% of the NY Times is owned by Carlos Slim from Mexico --- so what? These are publicly traded companies..

If what you say is true. Here's what. Mexico is a Christian nation and a democracy and Saudi Arabia is a MUSLIM theocratic kingdom and terrorist regime.

Sharia Prince Owns Stake In FOX News Parent | Big Think

The NYT is owned by The New York Times Company.Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. – whose family (Ochs-Sulzberger) has controlled the paper for five generations, since 1896 – is both the paper's publisher and the company's chairman.

bush-saudi-hand-holding-1.jpg

Why do you feel the need to distort?

protection-of-islam-and-muslims-english-56-728.jpg

Last edited:

6pszcw.jpg

Now run along piss-boy.

If what you say is true. Here's what. Mexico is a Christian nation and a democracy and Saudi Arabia is a MUSLIM theocratic kingdom and terrorist regime.

The NYT is owned by The New York Times Company.Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. – whose family (Ochs-Sulzberger) has controlled the paper for five generations, since 1896 – is both the paper's publisher and the company's chairman.

I'm distorting nothing. Stating a fact.Does the fact that a Mexican national owns 16% of the NY Times affect their stories on immigration and border policy???

obama-bows.jpg

I got some pictures TOO ... Who's bowing to the "terrorist" king there Bullwinkle?

6pszcw.jpg

Now run along piss-boy.

I'm distorting nothing. Stating a fact.Does the fact that a Mexican national owns 16% of the NY Times affect their stories on immigration and border policy???

obama-bows.jpg

I got some pictures TOO ... Who's bowing to the "terrorist" king there Bullwinkle?

He's shaking his hand not kissing him on the mouth the way Bush kisses the Saudis. Obama's not a fag like Bush.

Obama Balks at Repeating Bush Habit of Man-on-Man ...
thelapine.ca/obama-balks-at-repeating-bush-habit-of-man-on-man-kissin...Jan 27, 2015 - RIYADH — As U.S. President Barack Obama arrived in the Saudi capital today, the White House confirmed that the president will not be kissing ...

22fb43d530b82bc554a8290efe4cf07b.jpg

Here Bush is mouth kissing this nasty terrorist Muslim on three occasions. What a fag! The fact that he would acquiesce to such an unmanly and un-American tradition is completely revolting.

rovekissesbush.jpg

He also fags it up with Karl Rove.

bush-kisses-lieberman.jpg

Bush Kissing Traitor and Zionist Joe Lieberman

Serious cases of BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) can interfere with your ability to focus a single topic -- like WHY foreign ownership is only bad for Fox -- when the media is almost ALL publicly traded with no restrictions on investment for NON-MAJORITY ownership of stock.

It's pervasive. And we should hold them responsible for not being influenced by the larger owners. But you can't stop it.. So stop worrying about it UNTIL you can prove an influence case. I think the NY Times might be an easier target with ole Carlos Slim owning that MASSIVE amount of it..

BTW --- Your "Dear Leader" is BOWING to the terrorist King.. Think I'd rather give him a peck on the cheek than BOW to him. But I'm secure in my manhood and sexuality..

Last edited:
Serious cases of BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) can interfere with your ability to focus a single topic -- like WHY foreign ownership is only bad for Fox -- when the media is almost ALL publicly traded with no restrictions on investment for NON-MAJORITY ownership of stock.

It's pervasive. And we should hold them responsible for not being influenced by the larger owners. But you can't stop it.. So stop worrying about it UNTIL you can prove an influence case. I think the NY Times might be an easier target with ole Carlos Slim owning that MASSIVE amount of it..

That's right loser go off topic when you can't handle the truth.

It can be stopped and the trash that worked at Fox and Murdoch can by that stock from the Saudis.

The case is simple. Fox is full of climate change deniers and Saudi Arabia is the biggest oil producer on earth. You know I'm right but you are going to keep lying and denying anyway because that is what you neo cons do because it is all you can do.

Toy lied again. The Saudis who are terrorists and oil sellers own nearly 7% of Fox.

Mexico is not a terrorist country and Saudi Arabia is a terrorist country whose economy is totally dependent on oil. Saudi Arabia has the worst human rights conditions on the planet. Mexico is a democracy while Saudi Arabia is a terrorist Muslim theocracy.

Your support and defense of terrorist regimes should land you in prison.

I see that we subscribe to the theory that rich people control everything. How does that explain that Al-Jazeera is going down.....

Rich people screw up a lot. Look what the bankster gangster did. That is why they depend on corporate welfare. Carly Fiorina a job wrecking and home wrecking slut nearly destroyed Hewlitt Packard.

She actually saved HP while the rest of the tech industry was imploding. Oops.

She actually saved HP while the rest of the tech industry was imploding. Oops.

hp_chart_2.jpg

20100421_120430_ssjm0421fiorina90_500.jpg

150807130329-hp-fiorina-780x439.png

That's lie and you know it.

73fb4d71f66f4ede46281ec7b5cb3c45.jpg

“The Job-Killing Touch”: How Carly Fiorina Wrecked Hewlett ...

“The Job-Killing Touch”: How Carly Fiorina Wrecked Hewlett-Packard and the Bell Labs, and Set American Science Back By Decades

Written by Richard Rapaport
Wednesday, 29 September 2010 11:50

That Carly Fiorina was a one-woman wrecking crew during her tenure as CEO of Hewlett-Packard is a scandal that the Republican Senate standard bearer is spending millions to try and blunt. Running on her executive experience, it is hard to see how Fiorina can square her professed executive aptitude with the fact that as H-P CEO between 1999 and 2005, she single-handedly came near to sinking what was widely considered the world’s best technology company.

At Hewlett-Packard Fiorina was responsible for the ill-fated merger with Compaq, as well as firing nearly 30,000 employees and sending tens of thousands of jobs oversea. Never lacking in chutzpa, Fiorina celebrated the latter coup as “Right Shoring.” Things got so bad for H-P that in 2002, Arianna Packard, granddaughter of founder David Packard joined with Bill Hewlett, Walter Hewlett’s son, in a proxy fight to oust Fiorina. That moved failed, but in 2005, Fiorina was finally fired, and given a $20-million dollar settlement to just go away. In response H-P’ stock price bounced back by 10% in a single day. About Fiorina’s service at H-P Arianna Packard wrote, “I know a little bit about Carly Fiorina, having watched her almost destroy the company my grandfather founded.”

While the H-P episode is better known, Fiorina was involved in a much more damaging business disaster, one that America will continue to pay for for generations; the destruction of the Bell Laboratories. Beginning in 1995, Fiorina took over as the head of corporate operations of the AT&T spinoff, “Lucent Technologies” which included the Bell Labs.

CEKovYcVEAEOs2B.png

MORE...
Fiorina's poor assessment of the PC market forced her to eventually preside over so many layoffs at HP that my Bloomberg colleague Peter Burrows said she was dubbed “chainsaw Carly.” (Former employees haven’t forgotten, including one who is using the carlyfiorina.org URL to remind us how many people she laid off while HP’s CEO.) Soon after Fiorina was fired, HP employees and shareholders debated whether or not the company should spin off its PC business, essentially undoing Fiorina's big wager. Current HP CEO Meg Whitman eventually did exactly that.

Fiorina’s failures didn’t stop there. She also misjudged her ability to run HP and manage its board.

In the video she released Monday to announce her campaign, Fiorina asked viewers if they’re tired of “the vitriol, the pettiness, the egos, the corruption” of politics. It’s a good question because she wasn’t particularly adept at handling her own vitriolic and petty board.

There you have it liar. KKKarly did not only wreck HP sh wrecked other companies and since she got canned by HP nobody has hired her since. How do you like them apples you fucking liar?

6pszcw.jpg

Now run along piss-boy.

yah Pissboy, only a link to politifact proving your thread is based on a long ago debunked facebook hoax as well as proving that there is no controlling interest by this person. that's all.

the only 'everyone' you think is agreeing with you are the voices in your head and I'll bet most of them are telling you you're an idiot too. Do you scream 'liar' at the mirror when they speak up?

But not to worry, multiple stupid personality disorder (MSPD) does not bother my Nigerian friends. They still need the help of someone with exactly your intellectual acumen. they tell me they'll double the offer to 100,000,000 gold pieces if you can tell them the difference between elephant shit and your own brain (and send them a small donation to cover banking and legal fees). Act quickly pissboy!

Why do you keep telling this lie loser?

Al-Waleed bin Talal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_TalalWikipedia
Waleed is a nephew of the late Saudi King Abdullah, a grandson of Ibn Saud, the first ...the second-largest voting shareholder in 21st Century Fox, and owns Paris's ..... 7 percent ownership of News Corporation; about a 6 percent ownership of ...
Ameera al-Taweel - ‎Kingdom Holding Company - ‎Hanadi Zakaria al-Hindi

There you have it LIAR. Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal is the 2nd biggest stock holder at FOX! You now have my permission to drink poison.

Cause it ain't a lie pissboy. There is likely a second largest stockholder in most companies. That doesn't give them controlling interest. Duh.

I've given you the politifact link and the definition of controlling interest already, troll. You are 100% wrong.

But good news, the more my Nigerian friends see from you, the more excited they are to work with you. They keep telling me in pigeon that they will make you king of the Mugus. This is an added bonus for you pissboy.

Despite the stench of shit wafting from your ears they're going to make you a king! They must really think you're perfect!

Just think of what your new title will be. Hurry! Don't delay! With only a few bucks for minor upfront costs you can now be: Pissboy King Of The Mugus!

Forum List

Back