Attention Fox News Viewers!

The facts speak for themselves. The Saudi government has a huge controlling interest in Fox. Fox needs to change its name to al Jazeera.

Bull. Shit. As usual

Facebook group: The No. 2 owner of Fox News is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal who said 'a strong American government is not good for us'

"Alwaleed’s interest in News Corp., the media conglomerate of Rupert Murdoch and once-parent company to Fox News, started in 1997 with a $400 million investment, according to a description of the investment on Alwaleed’s Kingdom Holding Co.’s website. That was 3 percent of News Corp.’s worth. In 2005, he increased his holding to 5.5 percent, the site states."

"He is the third largest stockholder in the new News Corp., trailing Murdoch and aninvestment firm, with a 6.6 percent stake."

"It’s accurate to say he’s the No. 2 owner, but he’s more of a passive major shareholder, said Jay Ritter, University of Florida finance professor, pointing out Alwaleed does not have a seat on the company’s board of directors. His investment resembles other stocks held in major companies by mutual funds and investment firms, who invest big in public companies but do not intend to take over."

That is not a huge controlling interest.

It is not even a controlling interest.

Not even a huge interest.

A large investment by a mega rich dude is all it is.

Good grief Emptybagger even for you this is lame.

Well, no, it's pretty much on par would the rest of your silly stuff now that I think about it....

I have no idea what you're talking about. and I don't care about Fox news.

I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to the op's assertion that

"The Saudi government has a huge controlling interest in Fox"

Which it doesn't. Of course. And the op knows it. He's just trolling again. Or he has brain damage, which seems increasingly to be a possibility......

The Saudi Prince is the second biggest owner of Foxv. That is a controlling interest. Stop the lies
Bull. Shit. As usual

Facebook group: The No. 2 owner of Fox News is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal who said 'a strong American government is not good for us'

"Alwaleed’s interest in News Corp., the media conglomerate of Rupert Murdoch and once-parent company to Fox News, started in 1997 with a $400 million investment, according to a description of the investment on Alwaleed’s Kingdom Holding Co.’s website. That was 3 percent of News Corp.’s worth. In 2005, he increased his holding to 5.5 percent, the site states."

"He is the third largest stockholder in the new News Corp., trailing Murdoch and aninvestment firm, with a 6.6 percent stake."

"It’s accurate to say he’s the No. 2 owner, but he’s more of a passive major shareholder, said Jay Ritter, University of Florida finance professor, pointing out Alwaleed does not have a seat on the company’s board of directors. His investment resembles other stocks held in major companies by mutual funds and investment firms, who invest big in public companies but do not intend to take over."

Well, no, it's pretty much on par would the rest of your silly stuff now that I think about it....

Which it doesn't. Of course. And the op knows it. He's just trolling again. Or he has brain damage, which seems increasingly to be a possibility......

The Saudi Prince is the second biggest owner of Fox. That is a controlling interest. Stop the lies liar.

You're just stupid.

A controlling interest is an ownership interest in a corporation with enough voting stock shares to prevail in any stockholders' motion.

Typically that's more than 50%, because that gives them a majority and actual control.

I'm surprised such a big leaguer such as yourself doesn't know this.

Although given that this nonsense was circulating as a Facebook 'fact' according to politifact I guess that's your idea of the big leagues. Everything's relative I guess, right small-time?

What's next, baller? "Mark Zuckerberg says if you like this post by midnight he's gonna give you a million dollars"

Lolz.....

You're just stupid.

A controlling interest is an ownership interest in a corporation with enough voting stock shares to prevail in any stockholders' motion.

Typically that's more than 50%, because that gives them a majority and actual control.

Although given that this nonsense was circulating as a Facebook 'fact' according to politifact I guess that's your idea of the big leagues. Everything's relative I guess, right small-time?

What's next, baller? "Mark Zuckerberg says if you like this post by midnight he's gonna give you a million dollars"

Lolz.....

Hey dumb fuck, share holders vote. Between the Saudis and Australian Rupert Murdoch they have more than 50% of the stock. Shareholders do not necessarily need to be physically present at the site of the company's annual meeting in order to exercise their right to vote. It is common for shareholders to voice their vote by proxy by mailing in their response. Unlike the single vote right that individuals commonly possess in democratic governments, the number of votes that a shareholderhas corresponds to the numbers of shares that he owns. For example, a shareholder that owns 100 shares will have a 100 times more sway than a shareholder that owns a single share.

Read more: Voting Right Definition | Investopedia Voting Right Definition | Investopedia
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook
What can shareholders vote on? | Investopedia
Voting Right Definition | Investopedia

Fox News is not an American company. More likely than not it's a propaganda arm of the Islamist groups and other anti-American interests. Thank God for Donald Trump exposing and destroying Faux Noise.

Are you lying, stupid or both? I think both.

cd0611e6df0a04d605620da37d70f73a.jpg

Trump is tweeting this and it's TRUE! Thankfully The Donald is exposing the fact that Fox New is not only the Republican Lie Machine but it is owned in part by a Muslim prince.

593ef54e1fa046cf06b5989cbdff2790.jpg

The Saudi Prince, The Mosque And Fox News : NPR

1e8c83b3a7de2667e18ca6123c3066ab.jpg

Must filter everything through communist marxist manifesto in order to comprehend what you are saying. Whenever government controls the media it is OK because it is democratic thus controlled by the people. When big corporations do anything for profit and happen to have control over their property that is bad because it is out of the people's hand. The people should have control over someone else's property. I hope that clarifies everything for everyone.

333137428_corporations_over_wethepeople_xlarge.jpeg

I've got bad news, you Bible-banging bumpkin. Ignorance can be cured, but stupid is forever.

Trump is tweeting this and it's TRUE! Thankfully The Donald is exposing the fact that Fox New is not only the Republican Lie Machine but it is owned in part by a Muslim prince.

Unfortunately it's really true. Fox is owned by an Australian and a Saudi Prince. We have laws about foreigners owning controlling shares of media. Murdoch got around this by becoming a "naturalized citizen". Murdoch and Cheney are good pals though, so don't worry..

Bull. Shit. As usual

The Saudi Prince is the second biggest owner of Foxv. That is a controlling interest. Stop the lies

The Saudi Prince is the second biggest owner of Fox. That is a controlling interest. Stop the lies liar.

You're just stupid.

Lolz.....

You're just stupid.

Lolz.....

Hey dumb fuck, share holders vote. Between the Saudis and Australian Rupert Murdoch they have more than 50% of the stock. Shareholders do not necessarily need to be physically present at the site of the company's annual meeting in order to exercise their right to vote. It is common for shareholders to voice their vote by proxy by mailing in their response. Unlike the single vote right that individuals commonly possess in democratic governments, the number of votes that a shareholderhas corresponds to the numbers of shares that he owns. For example, a shareholder that owns 100 shares will have a 100 times more sway than a shareholder that owns a single share.

Read more: Voting Right Definition | Investopedia Voting Right Definition | Investopedia

Fox News is not an American company. More likely than not it's a propaganda arm of the Islamist groups and other anti-American interests. Thank God for Donald Trump exposing and destroying Faux Noise.

They can vote however they want dummy, but if they don't have enough interest to have control, they don't have controlling interest. Pretty plain stuff there.

At this point you're using debunked facebook hoaxes. You are either dumb as a post or a troll, as when anyone posts a debunked facebook hoax and runs around defending it intelligence and sincerity become mutually exclusive.

You do know there's a section for satire my little big-boy wannabee, doncha?

Last edited:

You're just stupid.

Lolz.....

You're just stupid.

Lolz.....

They can vote however they want dummy, but if they don't have enough interest to have control, they don't have controlling interest. Pretty plain stuff there.

At this point you're using debunked facebook hoaxes. You are either dumb as a post or a troll, as when anyone posts a debunked facebook hoax and runs around defending it intelligence and sincerity become mutually exclusive.

Stop lying liar. This is not face book and you would know it had you clicked any of the links I left. The ownership of Fox News is a matter of public record Google it moron.

Pressure has forced the Saudis to sell all but 1% of Fox News Corp.
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said Wednesday that his company will shed most of its stake in Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., taking its 6.6% ownership down to 1%.
But while Alwaleed's Kingdom Holding Company will reduce its stake in News Corp. (NWSA), it will maintain its 6.6% holding of Murdoch's entertainment company, 21st Century Fox (FOXA).

So dumb ass as you can see Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is still mobbed up with Australian propagandist and professional liar Rupert Murdoch.

bb2700ef21d44e8cc365b70bb84083eb.jpg

The phone hacking scandal bruised Murdoch's reputation and prompted questions about his leadership of the company. But Alwaleed, who has shares in News Corp. for many years, remained loyal throughout. Even as he acknowledged in 2012 that the scandal was "not helping the name of the company," Alwaleed gave a vote of confidence to the embattled Murdoch.

"We have a strategic alliance with Rupert Murdoch for sure and I have been with him for the last 15 or 20 years," Alwaleed said. "My backing of Rupert Murdoch is definitely unwavering."

6pszcw.jpg

Unfortunately it's really true. Fox is owned by an Australian and a Saudi Prince. We have laws about foreigners owning controlling shares of media. Murdoch got around this by becoming a "naturalized citizen". Murdoch and Cheney are good pals though, so don't worry..

4f8f9a6aa0e63fd98f56c5880983438040feadc700c1de2c5ee8940f4c69de07.jpg

I'm not worried because the rich know what's best for us peasants.

Jesus - you really have a hard on for FOX, don't you? How's about you sticking to the web to get your "truth" and we'll take care of ourselves. Thanks and bye!

Cons are shown in living color how Murdoch and other foriegn interests own Faux News, who leads cons around by the nose, and their only response:

"we like how his fingers feel in our nose when he leads us around, we don't care who he or the other owner of Faux are".

You're just stupid.

Lolz.....

You're just stupid.

Lolz.....

Stop lying liar. This is not face book and you would know it had you clicked any of the links I left. The ownership of Fox News is a matter of public record Google it moron.

Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said Wednesday that his company will shed most of its stake in Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., taking its 6.6% ownership down to 1%.
But while Alwaleed's Kingdom Holding Company will reduce its stake in News Corp. (NWSA), it will maintain its 6.6% holding of Murdoch's entertainment company, 21st Century Fox (FOXA).

So dumb ass as you can see Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is still mobbed up with Australian propagandist and professional liar Rupert Murdoch.

The phone hacking scandal bruised Murdoch's reputation and prompted questions about his leadership of the company. But Alwaleed, who has shares in News Corp. for many years, remained loyal throughout. Even as he acknowledged in 2012 that the scandal was "not helping the name of the company," Alwaleed gave a vote of confidence to the embattled Murdoch.

"We have a strategic alliance with Rupert Murdoch for sure and I have been with him for the last 15 or 20 years," Alwaleed said. "My backing of Rupert Murdoch is definitely unwavering."

6pszcw.jpg

Blah, blah, blah. It is a Facebook hoax debunked by politifact.

He/they do not have controlling interest in fox. Period.

I provided the proof troll boy.

But there's still some good news. I'll bet you didn't know my dead uncle is a Nigerian king who left me a hoard of gold that I must get out of the country. Send me 10,000 of your defective brain cells and I'll send you 50,000,000 gold coins which you can use to buy a functional brain, which will make you just like a real boy except for your nonfunctional penis.

dont-believe-everything-you-see-on-the-internet.jpg

Now run along piss-boy.

Last edited:
You're just stupid.

Lolz.....

You're just stupid.

Lolz.....

6pszcw.jpg

But there's still some good news. I'll bet you didn't know my dead uncle is a Nigerian king who left me a hoard of gold that I must get out of the country. Send me 10,000 of your defective brain cells and I'll send you 50,000,000 gold coins which you can use to buy a functional brain, which will make you just like a real boy except for your nonfunctional penis.

Now run along piss-boy.

You provided nothing you pathetic liar. Everyone here knows you are lying. Fox is a foreign owned company and that's a known fact. XXXXX -- Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, gotta admit i'm not watching it as much anymore. The constant coordinated attacks on Trump have upset a lot of loyal viewers. Good on Trump for exposing what's up with Fox News.

Yeah, gotta admit i'm not watching it as much anymore. The constant coordinated attacks on Trump have upset a lot of loyal viewers. Good on Trump for exposing what's up with Fox News.

Both Trump and Sanders are changing the face of American politics for the better.

You're just stupid.

Lolz.....

6pszcw.jpg

Now run along piss-boy.

You provided nothing you pathetic liar. Everyone here knows you are lying. Fox is a foreign owned company and that's a known fact. Run along liar and drink poison.

yah Pissboy, only a link to politifact proving your thread is based on a long ago debunked facebook hoax as well as proving that there is no controlling interest by this person. that's all.

the only 'everyone' you think is agreeing with you are the voices in your head and I'll bet most of them are telling you you're an idiot too. Do you scream 'liar' at the mirror when they speak up?

But not to worry, multiple stupid personality disorder (MSPD) does not bother my Nigerian friends. They still need the help of someone with exactly your intellectual acumen. they tell me they'll double the offer to 100,000,000 gold pieces if you can tell them the difference between elephant shit and your own brain (and send them a small donation to cover banking and legal fees). Act quickly pissboy!

I see that we subscribe to the theory that rich people control everything. How does that explain that Al-Jazeera is going down.....

Forum List

Back